Other urls found in this thread:

tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeez, I just feel sorry for Bennisfags

suicide watch bois

T

Seems like the catalog isn't updating.

KAITO YOU BASTARD, STOP STEALING MY ROLE

Dennis's suicide also killed Sup Forums apparently.

DENNIS MACFIELD WAS A HEADSTRONG FELLA

EVEN HE BELIEVED THE THINGS HE SAID

SOME CALLED HIM NOBLE, SOME SAID YELLOW

WHAT HE WAS WAS OFF HIS HEAD

Neo galaxy-eyes Cipher Dragon
rank 9 4500/3000
3 Level 9 monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned by using "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" as Material, it gains these effects.
● Once per turn: You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; take control of as many monsters your opponent controls as possible, but their names become "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon", their ATK become the same as this card's, their effects are negated, also they cannot attack this turn.
● If this face-up card leaves the field: Return control of all monsters whose control was taken by this card's effect to their owner.

Why would I card myself over my fav character committing a really cool suicide. At least it was cool. At least Kaito didn't redeem him. At least... At least... Aha... Ha ha....

HEY LADS

HOP ON MY SHIP

I PROMISE I WON'T RAPE YOU

>suicide
>cool
lmao J U S T

>OH SHIT YEAH MIERU DOUJIN
>...
>FUCK

Honestly I hope they follow their favorite character's lead

Kaito has managed to get rid of two characters how many more must die before he's stopped?

DENNISFAGS ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH

AS IN

THEY JUST WATCHED THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER COMMIT SUICIDE!

Man, that one was killer.

>This is Selena's evil plan

dennisfags LITERALLY on suicide watch right now

Kaito is the true villain of ARC-V.

Holy shit Kaito is such a faggot.

Go card yourself Bennis

Oh WAIT HAHAHAHAHA!

Looking at the preview, it seems like it will be Solo vs those 2 fodder from the chopper

Oh, so Solo is a good guy?

Well ok sure why not, fucking GX writers

we need a JUST edit of this

What can I say, he has always been a card.

tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/index.html
neither Serena or the pirate look evil

Updated for accuracy

>Kaito wins against Dennis
>Dennis cards himself

Nostalgia was a mistake

>Dennis will be remembered for how he carded himself than his actual character

I wonder if he can join the banlist now due to how many of his cards are in the forbidden section. I guess Konami wanted him out of the show/game that much.

Selena seems to be ushering Yuzu away

Hm.

Not ready to absolve her of being a FUCKING TRAITOR just yet

Fat Pirate guy seems alright tho

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Not as much of a faggot as Kaito.

They're probably just staging an act to drop Yuya and crew's guards. Still not convinced she's not brainwashed.

Look at the OP, Selena ushers Yuzu away

Seems like a very obvious ruse

The Pirate guy could be alright though

Every thread until he comes back to life :^)

I mean preview, fuck, why did I write OP?

At this rate Leo will truly lose in one episode and we get an EGAO ending

>get an EGAO ending
Not that I defend Arc-V's recent state, but it's pretty retarded to have thought it would get anything else at any point.

Are the writers trying to kill off the rest of the supporting cast who aren't Gongenzaka and Sawatari?

>Obelisk Force are jobbers
>Barrett is a jobber
>Sora gone rogue
>Twins who defeated the resistance by themselves reduced to soup servers
>Commander of Chief EGAO'd
>Spy killed himself
>guardians of towers will job
so the only one left is Yuri

Academia is garbage. Why aren't there any half decent antagonists who actually get some screentime

Yuri's too easygoing to be effective.

Raw nowadays spend too much time for being released

>yfw Serena tricks Yuzu and kidnaps her
>yfw Yuya has to face brainwashed Yuzu

>everyone except Gong and Sawatari gets carded
>they somehow manage to beat Leo and save all of them
I can almost see it happening at this point.

Pretty hard to view Academia as a credible threat when everything they do is job.

>separated for x number of episodes again in between
Yeah why not

They're also really boring about it (besides Jean I guess) with shallow characterization to top it off.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

This fucking show manages to reach new lows with every new episode.

>It's a "Dennis fucking kills himself" episode

Can anyone stop this manlet?

How is this a new low?
Would you rather have Kaito make Dennis EGAO and change sides?

RIP in peace
2014-2015

But even his out-of-left-field death isn't that shocking when you remember that they can just uncard him at Academia. Which is where everyone's headed.

They don't UNCARD people at Academia

They throw their souls into the genocide machine

I'm not so sure anymore after the newer summary doesn't imply Serena is leading them into a trap on purpose. Maybe she is just being stupid, which is in character for Serena.

Of course, Dennis fucking killed himself without anyone seeing this coming so anything could happen.

Say what you want about recent developments but they finally learned to not give everything away in previews and summaries again.

I will just go ahead and point out that Kaito already used up his Little Fairy plot armor flag in this duel.

Well it was always obvious they would find a way to uncard everyone in the end.

Just like Zexal revived everyone.

I'm not a dennisfag, but I admit he's one of the few characters left on the cast who has some kind of charisma and personality. But he's inert now.

Yusho has his card, not some Academia mook. Edo confirmed they have the means to uncard people at Academia. It's not like anyone doesn't expect him to be turned back to normal.

Save us, Ruri.

I just want Teppei back he cast out his line and reeled in my heart.

Do you think Yuri will cry for Dennis?

No

>inb4 Leo doesn't duel and he sends the real final boss to fight Reiji
>final boss is Kaiba

...But why Kaito?

Like Dennis killing himself is an emotional moment. Why have Kaito do it?

Yuya, Shun, Ruri... hell even Asuka would give it more meaning, due to their personal connection to Dennis and in Asuka's case she's literally him pre-Evil, but Kaito is just some random guy.

>Kaito vs Ruri
>He draws into Little Fairy but doesn't have the RUM searcher in his hand

Because BUY CIPHERS

Konami wants to shill Galaxy-Eyes

The writers saw people complaining about Shun stealing the show months ago and somehow convinced themselves that replacing him with an angry manlet from another series would make those people happy.

The hero we need.

They really want you to suck on Kaito's micropenis,

Even in that case it'd take less than it took for him to return. He will get uncarded by the end of the show.

But boy do I have mixed feelings about this. The duel was fun and Dennis freaking finally did the Academia Fusion Summoning pose. The episode itself was pretty much pure Dennis fanservice anyway with him threatening to card Asuka because she's a traitor and putting on a great show and using a ton of new Entermages and being a dick and all the other good stuff.

But on the other hand he killed himself. Which was really cool and very much in character, but urgh, they're never gonna touch his relationship to Yuuri now that he's a piece of cardboard, aren't they. And there's just no more Dennis to look for until he gets uncarded. It feels... kinda bad. After all I really loved him.

That would imply the writers care enough to be even remotely curious about 2ch responses

Why cant Academia not be shit?
Fucking seriously.

>yfw Leo already got EGAO'd and this is just how it ends up years down the line

>but urgh, they're never gonna touch his relationship to Yuuri now that he's a piece of cardboard, aren't they

I don't think they shared any deeper relationship than being evil togheter. Yuuri probably doesn't get the concept of friendship.

>Yugo is definitely fusion guys, look at his name
>LEVEL ZERO
>The penalty is part of keikaku
They pick up memes a bit too frequently for me to believe they don't have someone watching the fans. This does of course assume that the nips say the same stuff we do, but that's usually the case anyway.

Given how popular Zexal and Kaito are, they're somewhat correct in assuming that.

If they did they would have made Shun the protagonist.

There are such things as in-jokes and recycling. The writers don't give a shit, but that doesn't mean they're incapable of understanding the concept recurring gags without having to rely on the internet. Have you been exposed to memes for too long that you forget that?

yuri vs kaito soon

Well they definitely had a working relationship since they were paired together on Academia's missions to Xyz and Standard. It would've just been nice to know if there was something more, especially since Dennis mirrors Gongenzaka and Kurosaki who have close relationships to their Yuus. Also I wanted more fuel for fujo fantasies.

I'm guessing the 'voice' will come and save the day, although a few japs on Twitter are expecting Yuzu to get brainwashed soon, so she can duel Yuya.

Yeah? He got most of the focus during the duel, talking smack all the way through. Kaito was more or less irrelevant.

>the writers was here and they decided troll´s you

But Konami still makes good games for arcades.

>they decided troll's you
Try typing actual English next time

Is this next week or was it in this week's episode

Dennis carded himself in mid-air after jumping off a ship

>Kaito was more or less irrelevant.
Would Asuka been able to achieve the same results if she dueled instead of Kaito regardless of shilling?

Fixing image.

This week.

You could literally see captain solo smirking while telling Serena to take Yuzu away.

kakihara is too expensive, no budget

card games have always been serious business

I'd say that anyone could have, since in the end it was less about his opponent and more about Dennis himself and what Yuushou says to him in the end. "Losing to yet another Xyz user" could have just as easily been "Losing to an Academia traitor."

Goodnight, sweet prince of entertainment.

So, assuming soggy cards are as unrecoverable as any other card; he actually killed himself. Holy shit. That's how you cap off a minor character's arc in style.

Kaito my boy you are too strong, truly he only worthy yusho student

But the wind blew him to Yusho and now he owns the Dennis card to give to his wife later.