Berserk 2016

What are the Japs saying about it. Every time a thread like this is made it just turns to bunnyposting or some other way of making fun of it. Can anons that actually browse 2ch or just know moon speak tell us what the nips are thinking? Do both sides of the world agree that its colossal shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Tsgpk9JwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for info

I like it.

You dont need a thread for you to enjoy this but I agree and would like to see how the nips are taking this too. Other than that, I enjoyed it but those distorted clang tho.

Everyone fucking hates it.
Now to go a bit off-topic, should I read chapter 83? Is it canon?

Seems all the moon speaking anons are sleeping. I really wanna know if there is a possibility of it getting canceled.

It has its good points but its basically a first draft pressed as an actual show

Yeah man totally remember that last anime that got cancelled while airing pretty much fucking never? Me too.

Not really

Yeah I know that that shit never happens but it just looks so fucking terrible to me that I thought maybe there'll be some bad news about it.

It's a one season series. It will come and go, bomb and then just be that shitty series nobody cares about.

BUMP
Also this youtube.com/watch?v=g9Tsgpk9JwI

So how was last episode? Haven't had a chance if seeing it and wanted to know if it was filler.

Kinda canon, kinda not. But it's more Berserk, so go ahead.

They literally couldn't care less about it, even the twitter account has a pathetic amount of followers for an adaption work.

How did they get A-List Seiyuu like Yoko Hikasa and Miyuki Sawashiro to voice Farnese and Luca?

On a related note does anyone have that image of Guts saying "Go ahead kill yourself" ?

Seems like I accidentally torpedo'd mine.

Nips love it. Constant success on 2chan, wide variety of memes and stickers on lime and a daily discussion of its brilliance in the Diet.

There's been calls to change all Anime to Berserk 2016's style throughout the industry, and the chances of that happening are currently looking very good! Once again, Miura has saved Anime, and thus, the world.

Not canon and the dialogue in it is cliche and sub-par, but it's still worth a read even just to see what Miura had planned at that point.

>So how was last episode?

Rape Horse was there

defs NOT filler. was good but the animation quality.just keeps declining

the animation and art is just inconsistent. I thought the second half of the episode was much better animation wise, and the prophecy portion was great like the old 1998 anime.

The animation is probably going to be worth putting up with. They haven't censored any of the scenes, and i think with farnese riding the dragonslayer and casca being confirmed brown, we'll actually get all the best and most fucked up parts of conviction adapted

best girl va is voicing best girl, of course

I don't know how you people can handle that shit. Props to you but the 3rd episode made me drop it.

Nips dont care.If they did thread wouldnt exist in the first place

why can't they just do hand drawn animation?