JoJo

Remind to ignore all Narancia and F.F posters.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USwg9baDRB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for chef

Are you ready to see my Ultimate Fusion Form?
Nut King Call: Act 4?

_______

youtube.com/watch?v=USwg9baDRB4
This entire album is a perfect summary of Pucci, I mean, one the songs is Closer To Heaven for gods sake.

who got the Mista get?

We won't have a real Mista get till And that's still a way off

If you're going to waifufag over someone, waifufag over the best girl.

That's funny user, you put the wrong pic:

I'm in love with a cute gangstar.

HUNTINGU DA TO????

>Remind to ignore all Narancia and F.F posters.

nth for best Joey Jojo.

But that's the opposite of ignoring them man.

How embarrassing. So did you.

not really, we don't really have that many more to go, let's focus on getting to 144300000 first, and work from there.

And you're just giving them attention. i g n o r e t h e m.

Guys, I really think Araki did us wrong with part 6. Just think how much better it would have been if he put Josuke in it. It makes sense, too. All Jotaro had to do was ask josuke to come help break his daughter out of prison, and we'd have great josuke fight scenes, maybe even okayasu would be there. The entire thing could have been way different, and a good way to conclude the whole joestar bloodline vs the last remaining remnants of DIO

epic gayness

>144300000
And of course I forgot to do the thing where it links to the post.

HERE'S MY ULTIMATE FORM
NUT KING CANCER: ACT 4!
rate ?

>inb4 cute gang-star posts

sure thing satan.

You're too late for that man.

BEAUTIFUL!

Josuke should never go somewhere as debauchees as that prison, he's too pure.

when's Jojo Lion coming out this month?

19th.

I kind of feel like Kira should've been Jolyne's antagonist. Then again, Kira's whole thing is how he doesn't want to fight or draw attention to himself.

I was asking because it came out way earlier last month, I guess that was a one time thing

For gods sake man. Pick the right image

These lips do more than quip

It seems that everyone is posting the wrong image. I help out.

Who have the best lips for blowjobs, Lips-chan or Okuyasu?

>gigantic bald spot
>hates Koichi
>has top-tier DSL

So what do you think the wounds on her back are that's supposed to be Kira's killing signature?

Okuyasu

>right image
>posts the wrong image

I just don't understand

Any good pics of Bugeaten from the episode?

what kind of anime does pucci like?

Young Pucchi was determined

The World Only God Knows.

Just a giant carved dick
>"Who's been drawing DICKS"

Actually, you're right. I can't believe I forgot about her

How can a 14-year-old be so slutty already?

>Steven Steel looks like old rohan
>Lucy like Reimi
What did araki mean by this?

haruhi, and has tried to get dio to cosplay the main character

Fuck off, Scarlet.

I want to start a family with him.

I didn't know that young Pucci had cancer.

Priest really steals pet beetles

Have fun fucking a fictional corpse, I guess.

Why is tusk so fat

>Yasuho started wearing a tank top with roses on the straps after a while
>Daiya started wearing arm warmers with balls on them after a while
>Karera started wearing striped thigh highs after a while

Narancia's still alive to me.

See a doctor.

I wonder what DIO/Jonathan's penis-size was? Dio pre-bodysnatching was a master at alienating women with his clumsy attempts at flirting, and wore all his clothing all the time, it's probable he was nothing special.

But as soon as he gets Jonathan's body he's suddenly drowning in pussy, and is constantly shirtless and fondling himself. Changing bodies must have been a confidence-booster, so presumably it was an upgrade.

Wonder what he would have thought about his 15-yo fucktoy probably having a bigger one, though.

Getting fucked by the holy spirit would probably make anyone slutty.

Why?

Just tell them about what you post here. You'll get the help you need.

>Dio's CHARISMA is just a euphemism for Jonathan's giant Joestar dick

Underrated post.

Undeniably the prettiest and most feminine girl Araki ever designed, she almost feels out of place.

How would them knowing about my Narancia posting help me? What help do I need?

>Gorgeus golden jupiter
>G O L D E N

Anyone else just feel sorry for Lucy more than anything? She was just a kid who was treated like an adult by everyone around her, she had to do a lot of fucked-up shit to try and protect herself and her husband, and didn't have many allies. Even Gyro was a jerk to her, and in spite of what he says he's usually a pretty nice guy.

Mathematics.

I don't need help with math. Narancia does though.

Yeah. It's pretty obvious she took the corpse though, Steven asks if she locked it and she hesitates and gets a tiny grin before saying yes, then in JJL she's with the agents pursuing Johnny.

Stop

ARE YOU STUPID NARANCIA?

When is Soft and Wet getting Sheer Heart Attack?

I really hate how mean Fugo is towards Narancia. I would never hurt him.
Narancia is stupid but he's still cute.

I told you you canĀ“t make NKC + Tusk act 4.

Eh, even if she did, I very much doubt she used it herself. It was probably her being cautious about leaving it where Valentine had wanted it. Given that he'd made sure that alternate Diego would cause trouble after his death, it makes sense that anyone wanting to prevent the corpse's abuse would try and keep its location as classified as possible.

I really hope that plotline gets revisited soon, fuck.

see F U C K U
never talk to me or my fusions ever again [/spoiler[

I was talking about NKC being the base. But you tried, i admire you. pfff

I can't make a fusion if the stands don't have enough material [like a game version, panels, etc]

Reading through Jojolion now, I'm really liking it, right up there with SBR.

Is Norisuke's characterization meant to be really inconsistent, though? When he was first introduced he mentioned making Gappy into a 'slave in mind and body' or something and seemed as though he was struggling to restrain violence, but then he chills quite considerably and even starts putting himself in harm's way for the guy?

Obviously he has ulterior motives in taking him in, I just got past the part where he mentioned how Kira had known something about a special fruit that could fix the family illness, but he openly admitted all that, and genuinely doesn't seem angry at Gappy anymore, even though not all that much seemed to change to make him change his attitude.

Probably translation hiccups, like the "We met Enya after DIO died" ones in part 4.

ded bread, request fusions.
i'm making Shigemista

To be fair Gyro had a point, they couldn't go pursue the president and do that shit at that moment in time. They were going up against too much and would've gotten BTFO too early. Lucy is the only person on the inside so she really was the only hope of protecting her husband.

Notorious Superfly.

What did you mean by that?

I want to hug Jolyne
I want to kiss Jolyne
I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Gyro wasn't just being a callous hardass for the sake of it, if she'd wanted her Steven's safety then she was definitely going to have to risk herself. Even so, it was a tough and dangerous thing to tell a kid to do, I'm pretty sure that a more morally pure character like Jonathan would've ordered her to run. Good thing to know that Gyro made the right call in the end.

Literally who?

All of the jojos stands together or have you done that already?

Anasui go the fuck to bed

PS are you a prison bitch???

A fusion of Notorious BIG and Superfly, duh.

Not all the jojo's stands, but i make this monster a long time ago:

Beautiful

Oh, is this the final version? Looking nice!

>cheap trick done dirt cheap
I need this