Tales of Zestiria the X

New episode airing in 2 and a half hours, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vt5Ca8lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Akame?

Rose or whoever that redhead this week?

I didn't know that Guts turned into a girl.

That slut better actually go through with it. If she decides to to pussy out and spare her older brother I'll never even consider buying another tales game again.

Fhana

Edna fucking when?

This artstyle honestly weirds me out. How's the plot though? Is the MC more than just a Gary Stu Mceveryguy? Are the girls cute?

Tales character designs remind me of love live

>no matter how much it hurts
>INSIDE or out
>I will have my revenge
She might be crying when she does it but she's gonna do it

>remind me of love live
So they're blatant self-insert stuff that panders heavily to its targeted demographic in order to produce maximum sales at the cost of artistic integrity?

Best thing you can say about Sorey is that he's not obnoxious as MCs go. He has special powers, but he tends to be pushed around a bit by his friends

>some shitty weeb game anime has better production value and animation than Berserk

And everyone said the movies was bad.

If it helps, Velvet is just Guts with tits

Sorey is neither a Gary Stu nor is the type of character that one can self insert as. It's pointless to think about the plot because they seem to be changing the game's plot.

The girls are in fact cute, though sadly the cutest of them all is a boy.

He's pretty cool, a clasical hero.
All the girls are best girls and the one that got treated pretty badly in the game because of the director is getting the right treatment in the anime.

I'm excited. Too bad I can't watch it live this time.

Alisha is fucking shit.

I love how bamco is trying to fix the mess baba made.

Go back to bed Baba, you have to find a new work.

Bamco seems to be bullying Alisha harder and longer than Baba ever could

The prologue episode was super nice but then the ED had male homolusty characters in it ;_;

Hey! It isn't homolust if he can turn into a girl.

>ED
>;_;

sup neo Sup Forums

MC isn't a gary stu at and all the girls are cute.
If you have a pity fetish then this girl will be your favorite.

Thanks for the input. I'll watch an episode if I can bear the art style for that long.

Why can't people stand the art style? It's prettier than most anime this season.

>Why can't people stand the art style? It's prettier than most anime this season.
It is pretty, but there's something 'off' about it. It feels like they're using CG and/or cell-shading in a way that's almost appealing but not quite there yet. It's uncanny-valley territory.

>design a hot as fuck girl
>has a voice of a man with fucking lisp

Why is this allowed?

MC is a very pure hearted soul. And most of the girls are cute, though Mikleo is still the cutest.

Muh dick.

>lisp
Wasn't it because of the poor voice quality?

>JP voice is Sawashiro
>No dual audio
Why the fuck is this allowed

They know we want dual audio but do not include it on purpose.
They included dual audio with Zestiria because they feared it wouldn't sell here and with Symphonia Chronicles because it's an old title.
Berseria might not get dual audio because of this.

Her sounding like man made sense though plot wise.

It's just the fucking lisp was annoying but they got rid of that in 2.

What the fuck, why? I was interested in buying this game but I can't stand playing this with either cringeworthy English voice acting or no sound at all.

So how saved would this anime be if zavied actually joins the party in an episode when hes introduced rather than just show up right before the finale.

Leia >>>>>>> Shit > Milla

They said we're getting dual audio for Berseria, user is just being a faggot as per usual

Zestiria had dual audio

Objectively wrong

Rose is manly.

Is this show good? Ufotable maks pretty stuff, but the characters faces look weird.

>playing or watching anything tales post vesperia

Berseria looks like a straight up rip off of berserk's plot too.

ow the edge

Muzet>Leia>Milla
Elize is daughter material, or Genji Plan material. She will ripen into a drop-dead gorgeous woman.

>They said
Really? Where?

Graces has a good combat system, and Xillia was at least memorable from a writing perspective.

Something that's also worthy of note is that Baba has been the head of everything post-Xillia. Perhaps with him gone, things might start moving back in the direction of Team Symphonia games.

* post-Vesperia

We'll see with the next game after Berseria. ToB is really just an expansion pack of Zestiria

>game is crap
>Ufotable is crap
so why watch it? Only if for a loli later.

Its generic Ufotable. Ufotable is old, boring and busted. Even GoHands is better.

Because of him Tales games are mediocre and always get 'complete version' re-release. Hopefully he's now gone for good.
Now that I think of it, he probably planned on making a Zestiria complete edition but because of the backlash they gave up the idea.

Elle is better than all of them anyway, why even fight for second place?

I agree that ufotable is being lazy with Zestiria but GoHands' filters hurt my eyes. Though their backgrounds are better than what ufotable did with Zesty.

Who said it's worth watching? The only good thing to com out of this is the Fhana ED and apparently Go Shiina will be composing music for the second cour.

Too soon for the Main Character.

Elle's the best. Elle yeah.

GoHand is better at combat choreography. The difference between GoHand and Ufotable is that GoHand has its own "style" that is present in lot of thigns - camera work, how cuts are done,how swift movement is portrayed, how sword smears are done etc etc. Its "stylish".

Ufotable however is mechanic, doesnt improve or experement much (God Eater being exception, which failed) and almost CGI sterile looking with poor choreography (its not its poor per se, its unimaginative and repetetive).

Most likely, there are sections in the game where it feels as though something was cut, the game as a whole felt like it was artificially cut short rather than it actually being that length.

You say this but, Go Hands has a habit of repeating frames during fight scenes. I remember seeing quite a bit of stock footage used in the fights in K.

GoHands is poorer than Ufotable, resulting in them concentrating all the good stuff in few or even one (Seitokai no Yakuindomo S2 Ep1) episode and later key scenes, rest being lot poorer. Its noticable both in [k] and Coppelion. They do better given proper budget and schedule - with Movies.

Hopefully their new Handshakers anime will be them going all out, since Animate funds it for its 30 years aniversary.

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vt5Ca8lE

Who's streaming today? Cd or neet?

It seems less like you actually like Go Hands animation but just more like their style of animation.

Nico

I'm anticipating the ratings.

nips said velvet appears in ep 3.

that could either mean this week or next.

Next week

Probably not. Zestiria was based off Graces because Japanese fans have consistently voted Graces as their favorite Tales game and combat system.

Berseria is also building off ToG/ToZ and the soul system is about as far from Team Symphonia as you can get.

God I hope not. I'm not ready for her Mary Sue bullshit again.

But Nips hate Zestiria's battle system, so they might stray away from it in the future, depending on how they react to ToB.

MC is just pure, Rose is a turbo Mary Sue that can do no wrong. She's an insert for her seiyuu, who NTR'd the producer after he made that character exclusively to get into her bed.

Source? Or is it just from your ass? I thought everyone's problem with the combat was just the camera. The actual combat was fine.

user, there's an entire wiki dedicated to pointing out Zestiria's shortcomings.

Probably not. A lot things had to happen until Sorey meets Rose in the bridge.

Graces had a fun battle system though while Zestria was fucking garbage.

These fags should have continued improving on X2's system.

I hope they fucking retcon all her bullshit after the fan outcry. I wonder if Baba is still hiding.

>Berseria looks like a straight up rip off of berserk's plot too.

Good.

I'm sick of the shonen tier generic shit on these games.

I agree about Zestiria being a super poverty version of ToG's combat, but at the very least, it seems like Berseria has it's shit together so far.

>it seems like Berseria has it's shit together so far.

this is it what it looks like to me. Seems they managed to unfuck the camera. They just need to get rid of the fusion system and we're good.

Is the shota the only sephyr or whatever it's called?

Berseria looks like a straight up rip off of berserk's plot too.
So she will be blacked?

>artes tree system

He is still hiding and he's credited as the supervisor for the anime.

They probably will, considering that they want to actually hype people for Berseria, not piss them off by continuing to suck up to the Mary Sue character that no one likes. Though with there being no battle system or side quests, Rose may not have any real time to do her Mary Sue shit like she did in the actual game.

Baba is indeed still hiding.

The nips love it from the demo so far.

2 mins

get in here niggas

Including the boats.

>and he's credited as the supervisor for the anime

dropped

Neetglobe or something else?

Started

It started

Get ready for more Alisha suffering

What tales games even have niggers?

>character that no one likes.
So only Aliciafags exist in your mind?

There's no fusion in Berseria.

Also Eizen is as well, seeing as he is Edna's brother.

Dat Magilou trailer

which one is Eizen? The Samurai guy?