When will Sup Forums ditch the gasoline jew and embrace the pedal powered redpill?

When will Sup Forums ditch the gasoline jew and embrace the pedal powered redpill?

There is nothing more satisfying than travelling 50 miles using nothing but the power of your own body, rather than relying on a 2 tonne metal lump and gallons of toxic saudi supplied liquid judaism.

I ride 125 miles per week. It's tough in the winters though

I drive a car and am not obese.

If it's almost exclusively a white activity why are blacks stealing them all the time?

I cycle to work and can confirm nothing beats the feeling of overtaking a bunch of fat, butthurt cucks all cooped up in their metal boxes whilst I fly past them wind rushing past me

>Dutch
>Drives

confirmed for fat fuck

Bicycles are great.

I weigh 350 pounds and I rode this 350 km this summer from north Edmonton to south Calgary. Took me 4 days.

i used to bike to work instead of taking the bus(about 8km)
it was faster, saved me 110 zogbucks/month and got some leg gains
btw my bike is a huge piece of shit

>I'm so fat I need a recliner when I bike

nice trike mate, wide enough to prevent car-cucks from overtaking you

Because every white have one and ni black have one. Supply and demand, simple economy.

Thanks, I rode on the hard shoulder so that was never an issue. Tractor trailers would even give me a little boost with the wind they created when they drove by it was great. This trike only has 8 gears on it so that was a cunt on the hills but other than that it was great.

Meh at least I exercise

Cardio is for fags. I lift.

>t. people who can't get a driver's license calling cars "the motorized jew"

I genuinely think that people who un-ironically post these threads happen to be suffering from " the fox and the grapes".
Either they don't have the resources, knowledge or skills needed to drive a car.

I, personally, use my run down FC sparingly, for example, in situations when I wanna hang out with friends or when I need to travel distances longer than a few kilometres - and that seems to keep me quite fit.

Also, don't fall for the bicycle jew unless you wanna get impotent.

I'm either going to buy a sick electric motorcycle or motoped bicycle with small engine, just need to work out which one will be better for the apocalypse.

They sell em

>those reason to use a bicycle
>Not because they give you wider hips and thighs
Stay plebs

You don't need a "license" (read: means licentious) to travel. Traveling is a right and has been ruled as such, however, "driving" is an act of commerce. Are you a good goy or a free man?

>FC
Are you Initial D?

Oh fuck we have an Article IV Free Inhabitant here.

>Almost exclusively a white activity

How to convince a bunch of internet geeks to work out: tell them it's a matter of white identity.

Mopeds are master race.

If it doesn't have 50cc 2 stroke motor and pedals it is gay.

Your LEGAL NAME is a fictional corporation. Gubmints operate under corporate law.

Whatever you say

Enjoy picking up a girl for a hot date on your kid's toy, I'm sure all the girls get wet when you pedal up.

I have a car but cycle to work, saves money on fuel and less mileage means less maintenance, although I did drive 1500 miles through europe for my summer holiday

>tfw got to 120mph/190kph+ on autobahn with this beauty

>There is nothing more satisfying than travelling 50 miles using nothing but the power of your own body
Actually there is: not being a poorfag who can afford a car and can cover that same 50 miles in a fraction of the time
Enjoy your erectile dysfunction, cyclefag.

hachiroku or bust.

Would be cool if I didn't sweat my ass off or get run over by a car. I would rather have a car, be safer on the road and exercise on the side.

It's entirely possible to own both a bycicle and a motor vehicle.

And i never embraced gasoline jew.
Feels good

You don't have to purchase an expensive-ass car.
I got a shitty old buick for $1k. These things run forever, and parts are plentiful and cheap due to how popular they are/were. I can repair the car myself, and having it doesn't stop me from walking or cycling for exercise. Unless you're underage, or can't, there's no reason not to drive. Simply being able to get a better job further away from home has payed for the car many times over.

Do any of you idiots actually buy cars by fincaning them? It makes me laugh when some normal fag "bought" a new car by leasing or financing. I only buy used cars 1-2 years old in Cash. That is what a red pilled smart man does.

I have a full driving license and have owned 3 cars in my life, the last of which was a Mazda MX-5 mk2 which I sold the day I embraced the velocipedic redpill

>don't fall for the gasoline powered jew
>don't fall for the bicycle jew
Wh-who do I trust?

Financing*

The ultimate redpill is buying a $12000 road bike on finance

I used to ride to work when I had a changing room and extreme temperature controlled server room to cool off in. How do you keep the sweat down?

I owned one car (a truck) my entire life, had it less than a year. Rode about 5k miles a year on my bike for most of my life, Ive cut that down a bit these days probably 1k.

I empty the liquid from a few bottles of roll-on antiperspirant into the bath-tub in the morning, renders me pretty much sweat free for a day of intense cycling

kek adverts for new cars crack me up too, baffling that people even fall for "only £20,000 with finance!"

Paid £700 for mine, 15 years old and had no problems so far, not even a tyre or a tail light despite testing it to it's limit

That's insane
I think you're joking

Time is money. In the 2 hours a day I save by driving instead of cycling I can make enough money to pay for gas for months.

Got my moms old car. Close to 10 years on it now.
But all the repairs are starting to get expensive as fuck.
Plus the insurance, plus fuel.

I wish train connections to where I study would be a bit better and public transport wasn't as expensive.

Pic related would be nice for going shopping.
And when I absolutely need a car for a trip to italy or something you can always rent one for a weekend.

The public transit jew of course

Doesn't most of it just go down the drain?

Enjoy getting stuck in traffic for 30 minutes or more due the government forceing people into cars with zoning laws, regulating mass transit to death etc.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you're going to post off topic furshit at least make it straight furshit. Fuck off.

boogie what are you doing in Canada?

I already have, I didn't really drive a car until I was 23 because I didn't see the point owning one because everything was walking distance away. And college was a short bus ride away.

US not really designed to accommodate bicycles plus way too many immigrants, old fucks and drunks on the road. I would much prefer cycling most places and taking a nice bus to somewhere far away, but Americans love their cars

A solo pic by definition cannot be gay. Your misogyny is showing in that you assume everything is created for your male gaze.

Niggers kill you if you're riding a bike.
>They ambush riders on bike paths
>They run over bicyclists with their welfare-check car on the street

fuck the insurance

Women what are you are jabbering on about now? Seriously though sound like my wife.

bicyles are for Europeans

It's good to have a car when you need it, like for vacations and things. I think everyones job should be in walking distance though if possible. traffic makes you stressed n'shit b4 work, and after.

Eurocuck, we have mandatory car insurance.

I'm prepared for them to not cover any costs should something happen, they always find a loophole.
Never had an accident so I'm on the lowest tier which is something, still expensive as hell.

I have shallow kneecaps since 2 years now, i'd be biking every day if it wasn't the risk of me dislocating them.

be right back biking my ass to amsterdam and back.
id rather not give money to the (((NS)))

Unironically this. I started regularly cycling from a young age, did a 4 mile morning, 80 house paper run on a bike for 4 years, cycling 14 miles round to college for 3 years and now cycle 18 miles round to work every day. I save a shotgun of money for other things that would otherwise go on public transport costs. I'm incredibly fit for my age, with BF% of 15-20 and BMI of 24 whilst eating literally everything i want. I can go to the gym and literally just do upper body because my core and legs are tree trunk-tier from over a decade of daily distance cycling, meow often than not carrying 4-10 kilograms above my body weight.

Cycling in a gym for sprints with only artificial resistance can never build your muscles, stamina and reflexes (dodging traffic motherfuckers) as real distance road cycling.

Also helmets are for pussies and ducks and studies show Helmet wearers are MORE likely to engage in risk taking behaviour on a bike AND cars pass closer to helmet wearers.

Cycling is red pilled if you live within 1.5 hours cycling distance from work/school.

kike spotted

Motorbikes are better

motorbikes are almost only for fun, can see as a hobby.

>tfw mine got stolen and fucking ruined a few months ago
J U S T

What the fuck, that's fucking stupid. Should be optional if you don't
wanna fucking pay for the damn insurance. You should have freedom of choice.

I already have for commuting to school. I have to get up thirty minutes early but I always feel refreshed and ready to go once I get to school.

>flag
you live in a country where it rains 90% of the year and you still don't see the point of cars

I ride heavy women to and from work. I am saving the planet the best way for me.

>You should have freedom of choice.
We don't even have freedom of speech.

Because then you're forced to live near where you work or waste hours of your day on a commute like some nip who has to work in tokyo but can't afford to live in tokyo

if you want a peaceful rural life you have a shitty rural job
If you want a high paying city job you live the big shitty life.

Yet a bicycle is practical transport?

Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds can carry more weight further and faster than bicycles like cars can carry more than motorcycles.

>does this dress make me look fat, Al?
>No Peg, your fat makes you look fat!

motorbikes eat ALOT more fuel than cars and are less usefull

when you have a car and a bike, bikes are 100% hobby

What if there are no rural jobs that can afford to give you the peaceful rural life? Land here is expensive, almost impossible to get without help or a huge disposable income

Because living in Canada only makes this viable for 4 months

what a faggy car

I thought motor bikes and scooters got better milage

It's ugly and was literally invented by Nazis. It's a HitlerMobile.

You realise where you are right?

>eat a lot more fuel than cars

If you're riding a sportbike and revving the piss out of it, you're still getting 35mpg.

If you're riding enough, but not too much motorcycle you get more like 70mpg. Pic related. It also has a trunk in addition to the cases, and they all lock. Motorbikes save on fuel and space. If you can dress for the weather and don't need to carry much, they are great primary transport.

I still advocate having a beater truck for ultra low traction conditions and large loads though, and if you have a family, you more or less need a car. Cars are family vehicles.

i would if there weren't so many fucking cars.

>freedom
>Europe
Those words contradict each other, these days.

>no clutch

That's a scooter not a motorcycle

but i need cars for... something

Nigga stole my bike.

I have an old pickup I bought with cash 6 years ago when I finished college that I use for work only. Everything else I do I ride my bike. I have a weekly bike pub crawl my gf and I semi run as well but I will admit our numbers have been dwindling. I just prefer getting around like that after being stuck in traffic all day long for work. I work in network security for a bank that has lots of branches and essentially I drive from spot to spot all day.

DCT and manual are both options on those. It's an everyman's bike.

But motor bikes and scooters are far more unsafe

Hi honey did you miss me? With every bullet so far...

Germany has your back.

the clutch has springs that release when you spin fast enough

Bikes are for yuppies to feel good about themselves that theyre not contributing to climate change yet every other luxury they enjoy in their huge cities requires more oil than probably a midwest state combined

>German engineering

how is biking on the side of the freeway enjoyable. I will never get it an I bike all the time.

Better yet! Let's all ride horses because you don't need to mine anything to make one and you can burn their shit to cook your dinner over.

You're going the wrong evolutionary direction.

>1 post by this ID
Sup Forums isn't as absolutist as the shills would have us believe (or believe themselves)

short journey = walk
medium journey = cycle
long journey = car
Sage because obvious slide thread, but that's how it is faggots.

>American
>Texan
>use of interstate to go to work
Maybe if I lived in some college town I'd eventually consider it but the country just isn't made for bikes. We're too big and if you have a job that's not a stone's throw away, it's impractical to spend so much time cycling.

UK....

Here in the USA in My town.... If your riding a bike as someone over the age of 21 you are a drunk.

I"m not kidding. The cops don't give too shits if a car hits you; cuz your a fucking drunk if you are not driving a car.

So this isn't going to happen you fucking retarded jew.