How do you guys list what you're watched?

How do you guys list what you're watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/vjAjUgC4ZRZy.txt
fromscratch.rocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MyAnimeList is fine

I remember if I've watched something

Taiga connected to MAL. I don't rate.

There's a website called MyAnimeList. The forums are really sugoi.

a.uguu.se/vjAjUgC4ZRZy.txt

txt file

I don't. Unless you want to count directories on my hard drive as a list.

AniDB.
I simply vote so I also know which ones I thought were really good in case I want to rewatch something good later.

MAL for the most part. I've found a phone ap that connects to my MAL account so it's even easier to be a lazy piece of shit.

This. I think you must have defective memory to you watch same show twice without noticing

mal is the best site in he world, i love it and also always ask for recommendations there

fromscratch.rocks

Taiga

Got a French site I've used for years for all forms of TV shows.

Otherwise, I've just got a tab opened in Sublime Text for my bucket list.

I store memory packets inside my brain.

google sheet

I've recently registered at MAL to make a list. But I'm way to lazy to invest several hours just to write down what i watched. I have a backlog and that's fine. I remember the shows i've seen.

I've only seen maybe like 15 ish animes. Why would I list them?

Low quality bait.

I use a notepad. One notepad for what I've watched, including dropped shows
Then on my bookmarks bar for Google Chrome I have a folder for shows I'm watching, shows I'm watching of the current season, manga I'm reading, etc. I also have a notepad for all torrented anime I have.

I don't.

I don't. I just forget about a lot of the seasonalshit I've watched over the years. Rewatch things I liked a lot sometimes.

Everyone starts somewhere

Taiga is shit.

Because why not

MAL, but I'm pretty lazy with the updates. Just add things if I remember to go to MAL after finishing an anime.

I don't

MAL. I don't really get the hate for it. It's a useful tool. I guess the forums are cancer? I just use it to look shit up and start tracking what I've watched and shit. I'm awful at updating it, and I probably missed a bunch of shit when I first started.

FUCK MAL AND EVERYONE THAT USES IT!

I don't bother

I didn't think I should until I'd already watched so many that it'd be too much of a bitch to begin

Mother of shit taste...

Hummingbird along with Taiga.

>...

Everyone that uses cancer known as mal should kill themselves

This.

It's useful if you us it through taiga and never bother rating stuff or actually visiting the forums.

I use it to keep track of what episode I was on in case I put a series on hold for some reason. Also to track my backlog.

I use MAL and rate to remember which shows I should shit on and which I should praise.

I download them like a normal human being.

MAL only to keep track of completed, backlog and current shows I'm watching

Notepad for what I'm currently watching as well

Shut up idiot

Why would you list which anime you watched?
I am legitimately curious, it is not as if you would watch it twice by accident if you didn't write it down and even if you totally forget about it you will probably remember it once someone mentions it or makes a thread about it.

I like Taiga because it keeps track of what episode I'm on when I might otherwise forget if I haven't watched an episode of something in a while. I tend to watch a lot of anime all at once and it might be days or weeks before I watch another episode of this one series. Backlog things obviously, current stuff you just watch when it comes out.

If you feel like rewatching a show but don't remember the name, go through your completed MAL and maybe you'll remember it by the cover

I like to know how much of my life I wasted on this medium.

I'm assuming OP means episodes?

Sometimes one takes too long a break and forgets where one has stopped; has that not happened to you?

To all notepad fags and guys who think this is too much of a chore to bother with

I implore you to try taiga, it changed my life. Why perform manual labour when we are in the age of automation? Let intelligent software automatically detect what exact episode of what show you are watching and silently update the database in the background.

Mal

I rate things too because I like to pretend that my opinion matters.

If he means episodes then I can totally understand it.
I have stopped watching so many series because I couldn't remember which episode I was in it isn't even funny.
I usually rewatch those shows from scratch years later, but still I can understand that.

MAL

meme

You should watch more cute sol anime

How much anime have you seen Sup Forums?

In a tumour somewhere in my brain.

> Samurai Champloo 10/10
mah nigga

about 7

Only 625 completed right now, will be much higher after this season

Everyone should be using taiga. It helps keep track of everything, as well as detects new episodes on TT or nyaa using an RSS feed. You can even choose what fansubs you want. 1008It also helps if you don't want to organize your folders of anime and want to rewatch something.

taiga dot moe if anyone is interested.

I don't. If I see something I can remember if I've watched it or not. I've kind of wanted to start listing what I've watched but the problem is I've already watched so many things that my memory on what I thought of a fair chunk of them isn't very good. Anyone else know that feel and how to get around it?

>listing anime
I'll never understand this meme.

There probably a couple shows that I watched before I started using taiga so those might not be on my list yet, until I remember them that is.

Because it's not a meme

As far as I know Taiga uses MAL database, why wouldn't you use MAL in that case?
For RSS and the like, your torrent client should be able to do that.

>Plan to watch (652)
Holy shit, better get watching.

Keeping them on hold is a bad habit since it'll become to much and you'll just not end up watching it

>Windows
Oh well.

Trackma

Then tell me what's the utility of it? e-penis?

Yeah I too watched 100 animes ;^)

N
O
I
C
E

>As far as I know Taiga uses MAL database, why wouldn't you use MAL in that case?
Can use both MAL and Hummingbird

Taiga keeps an offline database locally as xml files so I it doesn't matter whether MAL is being slow or the servers are down, I can just make changes to my local database and it will sync with my MAL later. I don't have to deal with the online interface that relies on an active internet connection and can just interact with the offline database.

>For RSS and the like, your torrent client should be able to do that.
Yeah, and I was using qbittorent's internal RSS to handle this before but taiga makes it easier with smart RSS filters, so I don't have to make or modify rules each season, just tag a show as "watching".

The stuff on hold is just a couple OVAs and stuff like City Hunter and Patlabor TV which are tons of episodic episodes that one can get quickly burnt out on if binged. So I ration them every now and then rather than binge through.

And yeah, plenty of shit to watch. Even seasonal airing stuff keeps me pretty busy.

MAL. Discussing it or bringing it up on Sup Forums shouldn't be allowed, but it does help me out not to bother with what chapter I am on in manga I stopped reading for a while and forgot what chapter I am on, or what episode I am on in some long anime I watch simultaneously with current season's anime. It's convenient.

It also immediately helps out when you check anime's list and see that this anime has some special, OVA and etc (how I found Kino specials).

I hope I don't sound like shill and for the love of god just don't read the reviews and don't decide if you want to give anime a shot based on MAL's rating, now that's cancer.

Mal, a shitty calendar, and a text file.

I only watched anime up till around 2010. I just come around here now to shitpost and state the obvious fact Magipoka needs a season 2 and Spice and Wolf needs a season 3.

Google Sheets
>easily accessible on PC and mobile
>auto-updates banner with new entries
>can lump seasons of a show together for less clutter
>can colour code everything how I want
>way more organization options
Kind of feel like I should add a season column though

>Only 625
>"""""only"""""

Only sounds right to me.

I don't.

Why do people hate MAL again? It's not like you need to care about the people there to use the list

That's not a high number for Sup Forums.

Whichever ones I still have the bluray box of that are not on my alter. I give the rest away to the library. No need to hang on to them if it's a meh series.

ls ~/movies/anime

>he has watched over 15-20 animes

Why would you put your database on someone else's server when you, presumably, have a PC yourself?

What's up with your taste? Definitely quantity doesn't mean quality.

Mal is fine. The community is cancer.

My taste is the best.

MAL, because it let's me easily check VA's.

It's just easy, some people don't care about having a list that much to begin with

If I don't remember watching it, it wasn't worth the watch.

Because Sup Forums loves to be hipster and because it's a cuck

MALupdater, it checks your chosen media player and auto updates mal

This too.

Mental notes

I just buy what I watch on DVD/Bluray.

My "list" is on the shelves next to me :^)

I just put them in one of my external HDDs after downloading and then sorting in either finished or backlog.

It just werks.

Pen and paper, I hate myself for it.

> 812 animes watched and noted.

And I downloaded a series I've watched before but had forgotten about it because I forgot to list it just once.

How about keeping track of manga? Nothing worse than trying to get back into a manga you downloaded only to find you forgot what chapter you were up to.

Same, also I'm fucking autistic and LOVE checking off lists more than is probably healthy.

I really like senscritique conceptually. I wish there were an english equivalence