Anime no Longer Appealing, Hope this isn't a blog post

Who else /burntout/ here?

Who else just comes to Sup Forums and isn't even watching or reading anything?

I don't mean to blogpost but the most weeb thing I do these days is read a couple of chapters of Sweetness and Lightning on my lunch break.

What do you do when you're burnt out?

Try other thing,or just give it a rest. It is not your job to see anime everyday

>What do you do when you're burnt out?
lurk more, so I don't get banned for making an off topic thread

You don't have to be a weeb to enjoy anime, manga and browse Sup Forums. This year's been poor so far in anime. I've only watch a couple each season so far.

You do something else like with any other hobby you get burnt out on.

Stop watching shitty new anime, I stopped watching new shit a long time ago. There is so much decent old anime that I doubt you could ever run out.

Get another hobby, or a few. Expand your interests.
Focusing on one thing is a bad idea, you'll just get bored and feel like killing yourself.

You are growing up. Time for you to find a 3dpd money sink

Do what i do and have 2 hobbies.

Vidya and anime.

So if i get burnt out by anime, i can do and enjoy some vidya and vice versa.

If it's doesn't work then just take a break from Anime for a few weeks minimal.

No one needs that.

>Who else just comes to Sup Forums and isn't even watching or reading anything?
I rarely watch or read anything. Barely anything appeals to me. I've got 5 shows on hold I don't want to throw into the bin but don't have the will to watch. Though I'm kinda hyped about starting the reading of Basara. But really I come here to waste time.

It's solely made to be a reaction image.

Chill, man.

You should censor the internet.

>Hope this isn't a blog post
It's not blogging but it's whiny and unwelcome

Go lurk some of the other boards. There will definitely be something else that interests you.

Now, delete this thread once you realise that it serves no purpose here other than waste a thread.

I feel that way a little.

I'm thinking of not watch anything or very little come fall.

15-20 things a season is just too much to keep up with anymore.

How old are you? There comes a time in life when you've seen so many that "new" animes are just repeats of past shows.

It'll take higher highs to get you the same feeling you had years ago. I would know, I'm old.

Cool down bro. It's not even a drop in the meme bucket.

What a trivial thing to be upset about.

>stop liking what i dont like
How old are you, 15?

hanging the rope is the only thing left to do

When you're burnt out then you take a break. How is this a problem? Are you fucking thirteen?

Fuck off, you retard.

It's a problem if it's the only hobby you have.

Make sure to have multiple hobbies you like so that when you're burt out by one hobby, you can move on to another hobby.

I like you. You salvaged this shit thread.

>literally STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just fucking calm down, man.

I get sick of stale memes sometimes but even then i know when to just take a chill pill and calm down.

Lurk
Go do something else if it's not worth my time here

>think I'm finally burning out on anime
>next week, new season starts
>pick up 15 shows
>forget all about burnout.

Every season.

Don't just get more hobbies, inetgrate them all into your daily life.

I wasn't, but I will now.

You sound pretty mad.

>Sup Forums

Expand your interests. There's a lot more to anime than just the shows.

I spend more time working on Gunpla than watching shows these days. There's figure photography if you want to learn to take pictures. Use your imagination. Learn new skills.

I remember when teachers always said to ignore bullies as all they want is to get a reaction out of their victims, to get them mad.
I never understood how amusing reactions could possibly be such that it could incite bullying.

Now I do.
It's god damn hilarious.

Doubt he's being serious.

I know, nobody can possibly be THAT mad

but now I get it.

I delete my posts now. Now you all can stop replying to this shit thread and it's shit OP image.

sage and out.

I can't stand watching 3DPD stuff so I will keep watching anime and non-capeshit cartoons till I die, no matter what.

Work on your backlog.

Same. Manga is the only thing that keeps me trapped in this place.

Catch up with all the movies, books and vidya until I want to watch something again. I'm starting to feel a bit burnt out right now, so I might finally finish the Drakengard/Nier games and then come back to anime.

Do something else for the time being. Burnout literally happens to everything at one point.

Nothing wrong with watching chinese cartoons / reading manga for a hobby. But you clearly have a problem if that's your only hobby.

I came into this shit hole in 08 during the great Code Geass shit storm. I stopped watching anime 3 years ago, it's too much work and time, and now I just read manga.
I just graduated school so I should have more free time but I just can't be assed to start a series.

How doest it feel to be mentally challenged?