DENMARK NO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4955940/Austrian-attacked-reminding-woman-burka-ban.html
youtu.be/qU8P79uHHdY
vladtepesblog.com/2011/06/21/australia-woman-in-burqa-avoids-jail-because-identity-could-not-be-proven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, pathetic ban of bullshit

Noice

>EU flag
fuck off

What's with the jews in the back?

great news

Wtf Denmark don't you respect peoples freedom of religion?

As the retarded pagan once said, is better to have them wear burqas, that way it would easily freak out the average dannish and foment nationalism.

Why is that Muslim towing a blonde child?

suck arab dick

He's Michael Jackson, user.

wait, are there elections in Denmark as well?

Granted, I haven't seen any full face veils here anymore.
However, I'm pretty sure they didn't lay them off, but rather they're just not going out anymore.

I watched this TV show on a german channel believ it or not. Some women dressed up with Burkas and showed ID's that werent theirs and got trough. Then some dudes did the same thing which was hilariously obvious since they tried to walk like Alpha Chads with those burkas and they also got trough with female ID's. This was in Berlin I believe...

WTF now i love Denmark.

Denmark standing up for their culture?!

Go on lads, have at it!

Me retard, didint mention it was an airport

Fuck off, or get deported

It means nothing, it just means people can't wear full veil suits which is a rare occurrence already. Yet still, people in my uni classes were freaking out over this and wouldn't shut up about how this is an infringement on their freedom of religion and identity, just getting angry over completely retarded things because it hurts their feelings while completely ignoring the reality of living in the Islamic caliphate of Europe. I really wish someone would nuke this braindead cucked shithole already, there is no hope for this place.

Denmark this isn’t very Multicultural of you!

Don't tell anyone on Sup Forums because they won't believe it, but some arabs have blonde hair when they're children, just like you see with Germanics. Their hair just turns black instead of brown when they get older.

jawas get pretty tall over there. shit.

kill yourself already faggot

Hey, we've had our first incident since the ban: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4955940/Austrian-attacked-reminding-woman-burka-ban.html

Prove that you are not an arab

it's interesting how Europeans NEED a burka ban.

Americans here shame women out of wearing a burka in the first place. I've seen it like twice in a span of 10 years. It brings a tear to my eye on how culturally superior we are.

Spot the kike playing contrarian.

It's amazing to see that. I guess we need stronger law enforcement and gun ownership back to europe

Yeah, too bad you don't shame woman for dating negros, americuck.

Banning the burka is bad. The problem of subhumanism is still there, just less visible. People need to see subhumans' having reached their potential.

You see them all the time in FOB Muslim dense areas. Of course their daughters aren't immune to Jewish tricks so they grow up to be sluts like the vast majority of American girls so the cycle doesn't repeat.

You see them around Washington DC. Of course, there's a lot of diplomatic families, but there's an Islamic children's school just down the road from where I work. Burkas happen.

>tfw i wont have any burqa clad women to stare accusingly at on the street anymore

i went out of my way to make those tentflaps as uncomfortable as fuck...

denmark yes!

Will you guys ban send more F-16 to Syria?

ive been slaughtering leftists on kikebook all day today. so easy to twist them around into defending patriarchial violence, then point out their horrible hypocricy. ty, Sup Forums

I don't want the burqa banned; I want Muslims bannned.

Good, but couldn't we just ban non-whites instead since it would solve far more problems.

probably bringing home another wife for her husband from the local kindergarten

>Asian is the new white

yeah, muhammud. we're gonna carpet bomb your whole family unless you gtfo scandinavia.

The EU is going to be shattered lol

i'm not an arab, but i hate faggots like you, you know why?

because banning the stupid burkas is nothing, they let millions of those arabs and other asians and africans in, for decades or longer, those immigrants do whatever they fucking want under the protection of the police, government and other traitors

then you celebrate a stupid empty gesture like this, that's why it's all going to shit, i don't give a fuck how they dress, they should all be out, so that's why fuck you

It will happen eventually, if the situation in Syria escalates again.

WTF ? The little girl is blond ?

why dont you drop your gay ass flag, you stupid fucking larper.

Banning fashion is retarded.

This.

sigh.... seems like we gotta annex them again to bring them back on track.

what is that blonde girl doing with that burqa woman?

They ban my burqa, and for this I will keel you!

>banning stupid burka is nothing
No seriously, it does something. It is the first response to the Arabs that they HAVE TO adapt the culture here, hence living and working like native, not their culture. Integrate or fuck off, that's what it means.

It is also a first response to those people that Danish is the one who make the law in the country, not them. They have to follow when they come here, or fuck off. And after a little while, Denmark can enforce stronger policy regarding immigrants, like deport them back

Denmark has awoken since the last 2 years, I believe.

This burqua woman is retarded native dane.

Pathetic symbolic political move because our state is constructed too weak to just kick the muslims out.

We do not want them to adapt. We want them OUT.
Just stop your cuck bullshit.

What's weird about it? A lot of Asian children have blonde hair, all from Turkey to Laos.

My good friend is Lebanese and he was blonde as a child, his sister remained blonde.

>We want them out
>Geneva Conventions
Pick one.

No but seriously, if you want them out, fucking tear that convention out.

Rape candy for her husband.

Geneva convention does not apply to invaders, cuck.
This is invasion, Sven

LARPing wh*Te wymen BTFO

its a safety measure, they cant hide the bomb vest

kek

thats the fucked up thing tho isnt it. it will come to that level of violence one way or another. there is no way to reverse the situation and the violence and long term threat just grows and grows every year.

i hope that when it is all said and done, that the politicians responsible have their entire bloodlines wiped out.

That potato child is probably from a Russian group that ended up living in Afghanistan. Mamluks were a thing; the great leader Baybars was a blue eyed Russian who came to lead the Islamic world and fight against the Crusaders. Another thing to note, while I am sure it didn't happen in great amounts, I am sure there was some mixture of Europeans and Palestinians during the crusading era.

>I want Muslims bannned.
>banning future turncoats

are Canadian usually this stupid?

geneva convention is for war, this is peacetime

this, wtf were they thinking insh'Allah!

Topkek

I love Denmark. It is the true throne of Scandinavia.

He seems to be from the eastern parts of the Russia, his eyes are Asian. I live in the European part of the country the majority here looks like regular whites in the first world countries.

The Kalmar was Jewish as it gets without Jews.
>Teutons put Germans nobles on Danish throne who sympathize since they sympathize with the (((Hansa)))
>years of warfare and ultimately an always disorganized or warring Scandinavia
>profit

No he's a Hazara, in other words a mix of Mongol and Turkic.

This dumb ass theory of fair Afghans coming from Russians or Brits or whatever needs to stop. Blonde people from Afghanistan have been around far longer than that.

Plus Nuristanis and Wakhis are the most fair people of Afghanistan, and they had zero contact with the Russians.

Scythians? I doubt the original Sons of Aryas lasted that long.

Interesting if true. I wonder the implications if it is true that the (presumably Aryan) peoples who settled in Afghanistan retaining their blonde/blue eye phenotype over time. It does seem rather odd that within 150,000 years or so that various races would emerge simply by virtue of climate and geography, while these peoples still clearly retain this phenotype. Humans weren't even the first hominid to migrate out of Africa, it started 2 million years ago with homo erectus. I haven't accepted the red-pill on race yet, but I haven't dismissed its possibility either. But if various species of humans bred together in non-African populations, it would be a pretty good explanation of why we appear so vastly different and maybe even why we behave differently, although the latter would be much harder to prove causation for. Really activated my almonds.

> (presumably Aryan)

You don't know how genetics works...I'm sorry user.

Remember when Sup Forums was libertarian? What happened?

HOLUP HOLUP
*stabs old woman*
SO YOU BE SAYING
*has a panic attack over pork being placed in the halal section*
THAT WE
*beats wife for showing the doctor her ankle*
WUZ
*rapes children*
ARYANS N SHIIIIIIIT!?
*detonates explosive vest*

Really makes you think

Wait how can you accept evolution by natural selection and not the theory that races are different?

As much as this makes me smile I don't believe in banning religious practice. It makes us no better than they are. We need to defeat them on a cultural level with freedom and capitalism.

It is not only about religious practice. It is about security.
Even ISIS is/was against burkas in certain areas.

Denmark NO!!!

>annex again
Denmark has never been conquered.

Before liberals decided they love Muslims, they were bitching about burqas.

Personally, I don't think it's any worse than young women dressing like prostitutes. Liberals call that empowerment. They are so Orwellian. Ben Shapiro is a better feminist than any third wave feminist youtu.be/qU8P79uHHdY

You mean with degeneracy and poz.

go back to red dit and never come back here you fucking faggot

Denmark IKKE !!!

That's not correct grammar, Poland. But thank you anyway.
Too bad we're still Sweden Light.

Went to the store today and saw a pack of niglets and their brood mother in front our all white supermarket... I walked through the mall and it was full of little arab kids with danish kids. This town is only 10,000 people and until a year ago all white. The future is bleak, we aren't winning...

I was went libertarian for a while supporting Ron Paul, but the more I learned about libertarianism, the less I liked it. As a group, they have too much in common with the amoral democrats I don't like.

I also believe on the economic side, too much of it is theory that doesn't pan out when implemented in real life. Just like communists, they say "well it wasn't implemented correctly."

>and so on...

How is this a good thing? It will only help them assimilate more. Do you want more civic nationalism? You think that's a good thing?

Fuck me! So many useful idiots on the "right" spectrum of politics.

Hold your ground, user.
We'll get through this without surrendering like Sweden or Germany.

Tulle boy coming through

It's good because it oppresses mudskins and because we get those abominable, walking tents out of the public view.

Denmark should look like a white, Scandinavian country, not like Baghdad by night.

Cauterization.

You think banning their clothes is gonna turn them white? Idiot.

Flawless argument, Paolo. Actually, why don't we just bend over backwards and introduce sharia law outright? Follow the UK's example.

i am so fucking happy about this for many reasons, too tired to elaborate though,

vladtepesblog.com/2011/06/21/australia-woman-in-burqa-avoids-jail-because-identity-could-not-be-proven/

GET THEM OUT! SEND THEM BACK!

So you think going for the lesser evil is somewhat even good to begin with? What if I told you it's all controlled opposition for a bigger agenda by (((them))). Why do you think so many jews support right wing media/politics?

There is no political solution brother.

I'm all for that. But please tell me how the fuck Denmark isn't molested by EU while not taking sandniggers and banning their backwater customs. I mean we don't take those animals in Poland too but basically, EU tries to fuck us over every time for that - why Denmark gets a pass on this?