Any good video to watch to redpill somebody on christianity ? I'm in the mood for some Jesus senpai

Any good video to watch to redpill somebody on christianity ? I'm in the mood for some Jesus senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg
youtube.com/watch?v=iH51r5lewfA
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
youtu.be/cXeTvAmZweU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All you need to do to redpill someone on Christianity is show them just how thoroughly Christianity is being driven out of society and debate them on why.

>Christianity
>Remotely the same as what's posted on /x/
Another abhorrent post from the infamous EU flag. Why am I not surprised?

EU / democrat / Ancap flags are worse than us leaf

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg

if you redpill someone on Christianity, you end up saying "Christianity is a made up religion, but it was a necessary evolutionary step to civilization"

>it was a necessary
It still is necessary to keep degenerates out of society. Sadly it's too late for Europe.

Pre-christian civilizations existed.

Non-Christian civilizations exist (although they've largely fallen under the spell of western economism, which is very kosher)

Certainly.

I did not negate that. Christianity allowed those intelligent civilizations to survive judaism and islam. Once both of those religions disappear, we will no longer need Christianity. We already don't need it in the West, but it's necessary in the middle east.

And most of them collapsed.

and now America is decadent and not Christian and is collapsing

COINCIDENCE?
I think NAUGHT.

>jesus fulfilled prophesies

literally paleolithic thinking-tier.

All it takes to fulfill those prophecies is a Torah and the ability to LARP all those.

A true prophecy can only be created in the present. Past prophecies are useless since the past is already revealed.

Okay, so Jesus showed himself when he resurrected from the dead, to all of his disciples and all of them see it and write about it and believe it?

Nonsense. All the truth contained in the Bible proves that it's true.

Be blessed for that OP
where to start ? Maybe here :
youtube.com/watch?v=iH51r5lewfA

For reference :
kingjamesbibleonline.org/

I'll pray for your salvation.

How bout you read the bible?

all these prophecies were for the Jews. They (not all but the whom we call Jews nowadays) rejected Jesus Christ, they didn't believed he was their Messiah, announced by prophets from all their history. So God allowed us Gentiles to be saved also if we believe in Jesus Christ, who died for all our sins past, present and future and resurrected three days after.

Christianity certainly hasn't helped repel Jews from positions of power in America, and it's groveling to the Islamic threat in western Europe insofar as it even still exists in Western Europe. I will say that in Poland and probably a few other Eastern countries I don't know about, Christian identity is a positive shield against migration.
All civilizations collapse.

nothing saddens me more than christfags who fails to see the meta-narrative of Christianity.

Christianity was made to destroy Judaism by invalidating its fascist theocratic law. As St. Paul says, we no longer follow the letter of the law, but we follow its spirit. Once you remove the oppressive shackles of the evil Yahweh (namely his laws), you are saved.

C'mon guys, We're not supposed to actually believe our own stage-plays.

you are saved when you believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and resurrected. That's a kind of ultimate sacrifice made by God himself to save us all. You'll know when the Holy Spirit descends on you, you'll not be able to sin willingly anymore. This is the most joyful and fulfilling thing ever.

that is too convenient
>tehe, I know I had sex with all those guys but it was because of the influence of Satan! I could not have willingly sinned I'm a Christian :) Forgive me Jesus!
not making fun of your personal fulfillment though u enjoy that

petitioning hiroshima for a /christ/ board for proselytizing

>petitioning hiroshima for a /christ/ board for proselytizing
good idea, how to do that ?
>tehe, I know I had sex with all those guys but it was because of the influence of Satan!
It doesn't work like that. When saved you are liberated from the influence of satan, then it's impossible to sin, like something holding you back, influencing your tongue, your thoughts.

>you are saved when you believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and resurrected.

Again, you sound like a cave man. St. Paul was much more alive and philosophical than this. He wrote with the goal of invalidating Judaism. That's why he constantly spoke of the law and frequently cursed "judaizers". But now that Judaism is dead in the 2000s, he'd drop the charade and likely start attacking atheism and islam instead.

He would probably create a Romans III where he'd claim that Jesus understood that all humans have a divine consciousness trapped by the form of body. By dying and metaphorically resurrecting, Jesus showed us how to escape this prison of materialism.

But Jesus died for real so we don't have to. And by understanding his sacrifice, we can metaphorically die and start living too.

Paul was an intelligent man. Unfortunately, many of his followers aren't.

The redpill on Christianity is that it's a cancer killing European society.

Look around you. 99% of Christcuck churches want non-white immigration, one way or another, even based nigger-loving evangelicals. The only way forward for our people is White Paganism like Varg practices.

>Look around you. 99% of Christcuck churches want non-white immigration, one way or another, even based nigger-loving evangelicals.
far from 99%. many people are getting out of the actual vatican that is pure heresy, not for the refugee part but because the false pope made allegiance to the false religions many times. There is only one truth, revealed by God through his Son.
In France some Christians are going to churches hold by FSSPX, a fraternity that applies catechism and mass from Saint Pie X, maybe one of the last true popes. Personally I may follow this path to stay in Catholicism but i believe there shouldn't be any difference in evangelism, catholicism, orthodox church, protestant, etc. as the message is the same. I'll decide after reading the scriptures a lot more. At this moment i am saved and i know it and that's enough for me. The rest is temporal and not necessary.

EVERYTHING by pastor Anderson, may God continue to bless him.

Did they promote and ingrain in society the social morals and responsibilities that Christianity did? As far as im aware, all of those ancient asian religions went around killing each other for no reason.

>varg
lmao

Paul was a counter insurgent.

Jews either rule or destroy everything from within, it is part of their culture, from Joseph to Ester.

it's not real you retard

I got you senpai

youtu.be/cXeTvAmZweU

i don't know what to say to you so i will presume that i will stfu, but crack on...

what if right logic?

w3hat if everything here was merely illusion and you just didn't figure it out yet? Sure you watched the matrix movies right user?

How did they effect you?

questions to any of you faggots with no brains, surely you can come together and work this out...

you all mocked

my customary is legendary, read the bible kek.