Uni cuck

Has every Uni gone full cuck mode at this point?

Im a student at FSU, and while it is no where near UC Berkeley levels of leftism, even FSU has some pretty leftist bullshit going on lately:

>There are posters put up for ANTIFA/SDS/Black Power clubs all over campus.
>I've had to go to a requried "diversity acceptance" conference
>There currently is a essay contest going about the refugees in German and the topic of it is "Write an essay about how the German people should better accept refugees into their society"
>Our president sent out an email about the DACA program and creating a safe space for the illegals

I'm sure there is more but the marxism is certainly seeping in

Any other uni fags out there dealing with the bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

press
youtu.be/eCtgaDNgDaU?t=202
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/09/technology-communism-and-brown-scare.html?m=1
tucson.com/news/local/crime/street-preacher-brother-dean-faces-charges-of-assaulting-ua-student/article_bbd2b712-7f86-11e6-ab17-574ae9295389.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

University of Oregon here. The Marxism here could well be better entrenched than in Berkeley. For example, in the Race Politics class I took, the teacher had almost exclusively Jewish texts about how bad white people are. Then the guest teacher we had was this unhinged actual Marxist spouting a diatribe about how all whites are essentially sinful. Then in a Business Law course, it was an angry Muslim delivering a sermon about how evil our corporations were.

Sorry you chose a fag school. Shoulda gone to UF

I went to fccj and unf and never saw any of that bullshit, strange since jacksonville is over 30% black.

ASU Tempe fag user reporting in. The Tempe Campus doesn't seem overly paused.

*cough* 0-4 since 2013 *cough*

FSU is also a much better school for going into law school. I'm able to intern at the Supreme Court/Congress

What years though? It seems like it has really picked up in just the last year or so

I had a libertarian teach my Bus Law it was pretty interesting.

I go to Virginia Tech, seems pretty normal. Granted I'm in engineering so I'm far separated from the far left people doing sociology and what not. There were some protests for the Earth day, march for science shit last year but they weren't remotely big and were completely civil. I think generally the universities that are more geared to hard sciences/engineering will have a lot fewer of the Marxist types.

It was there at UNF mate, i was in honors there 5 years ago until transferred to another Uni after sophomore year.
>required course for all Honors freshman: "honors colloquium"
>basically = diversity class. Grading was totally subjective based on nonsense and a few short "responses"
>1 night a week for 3 hours
>multiple speakers on "white privilege", "diversity", etc
>one assignment was literally to do a DNA test (like 23 and me, different company tho) and write about it

UC Berkeley...it's my fault for coming here for Social Sciences/Humanities. I naively thought it would be all about the open exchange of ideas and you could be openly critical of anything. lol

I disagree with Sup Forums on most things and agree with a fair amount of the Cal orthrodoxy too. It's just absurd here. But I do get to take classes with the guy who wrote this book.

press princeton.edu/titles/7819.html

Yeah I have to imagine more STEM schools are probably better

I'm..I'm... I'm so sorry

user if you really do go there how was the whole "Free Speech Week" thing?

Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be

UCF here

I’d say we are pretty divided. One group isn’t more dominant than the other but I believe the leftists are beginning to take over

We had a far leftist SGA officer who lost his position for bashing trump supporters so we aren’t a lost cause yet

"Free Speech Week" as in Milo's appearance? I didn't make it to that event, but I think the consensus here is that it was a failure for the alt-right and a success for Antifa/BAMN. And a waste of a million dollars.

That makes me happy to hear at least there is still some hope out there

Yeah that

Seemed like a major sperg out

>Has every Uni gone full cuck mode at this point?

Pretty much.

Before college, my gf was conservative, believed in God, wanted to plan for the future by getting engaged, married and start a family together.

After a year of college she's an entirely different and seems to despise the idea of having children, going to church or being part of a family.

I go to FAU and I think it depends on which college you go to. I'm in the college of business and yet to see any leftists.

Did see a lot of leftists and femists when I had to take a business writing class that was in the college of Liberal Arts.

Remember that time that Alabama raped you guys and broke your main nigger? That was pretty awesome

>Letting your girlfriend fall for the marxism Jew
Beta cuck detected
>flag
Checks out

tallyfag here
It's not as bad as Gainesville, will all the lib quacks.

This is generally the case with the exception of the gen-ed courses which are nearly always completely dominated by Marxist/leftist professors. They recruit tons of naive & apolotical freshmen into the social sciences and push as much general leftist thought as they can.
>required English courses will shove as much nonwhite literature/material as they can
>all of the non-trad choices for each gen-Ed category will lean heavily left
>for example: "Philosophy through film" was offered for honors kids at my uni as an alternative to the required philosophy 101 course. Signed up because young me wanted easy A = barely learned any philosophy and watched (((movies)))

fsu is a girls school

My life has been the opposite. Before Uni I was a lot more left leaning now I am pretty far right on a lot of issues

0-4 since 2013

>certainly seeping in
What do you mean seeping in? You're fucking drowning in it!

They’re everywhere dude

You will get a lot of leftist numales in engineering programs or male dominated fields, then of course you will always have your standard leftists in women dominated fields.

I’d imagine FAU would be one of the most leftist campuses in FL, right up there with FIU, considering how diverse you guys are. Apparently FAU is the most diverse school in FL

youtu.be/eCtgaDNgDaU?t=202
Just a regular day here at this point

Why do people like Gordos so much?

I mean I consider that good compared to what I've seen at other schools

because its greasy fuckin cuban food dude. now why aren't you eating a pub sub this minute. I'd kill for one right now

Well I mean they are within 2~ hours of Miami and the surrounding area is predominately black

graduated from there with a phd. every school president will send out a daca letter, accept refugees, and virtue signal. they need to retain the sjw funding and anti-discrimination bylaws are very rough on universities.

I feel you on that. Gordos is overhyped for what it is.
Especially considering last time I went it was about an hour wait for a single sandwich

I do love Momo's though they make some good pizza

Read moldbug if you haven't already:
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/09/technology-communism-and-brown-scare.html?m=1

Arm your mind to fight this garbage off

I'm a night shift custodian at a university, and I take down BLM flyers all the time.

I'm in the south, so there isn't a fuck ton of SJW bullshit, but i pull weeds where it's needed.

meh, I like Birds and Pockets better.

gordos is terrible. go to superperros for that type of food

You are both little faggot girls schools. Stop fighting

>Going in debt to get indoctrinated by jewish culture
>2017
Kys user

Not all hero's wear capes

>divided
This. Lots of back-forth stories coming from UCF over the last few years, but it's honestly just too big to lean heavily either way (50k+ students). They will continue pushing as much as they can in the end.

florida has terrific scholarships for citizens of the state. that is if they still exist. easy to get a 100% ride if you have a good HS gpa and did community service under the bright futures program.

God speed you incredulous bastard.

Also, more Sup Forums minded people should become university custodians.

I just finished uni, user.

Took me five years, and during those five years I noticed a a shift in my thought process.

When I first started at UWO I considered myself pretty liberal. But my thought process started when a random girl yelled at me for saying "retarded"; it kinda went like this:

Girl: Is everything okay, user?

Me: Not really, my parents just caught my brother with $200 worth of weed shit, fuckin retard.

>Girl is visibly shocked

Girl: YOU CAN'T SAY THAT?!

Me: ...huh? What?

Girl: THE R-WORD, THAT'S A BAD WORD!

I thought about that incident for a while and decided it was probably best if I changed up my language, considering I was going to school for Elementary Ed./Special Ed. (mistake, I know).

Although I loved my professors, the fact that over the course of my five years within that program it slowly became an incredibly toxic environment for anybody who didn't subscribe to a liberal ideology.

>I had to go through "S.A.F.E. Training" where I learned that calling somebody by the wrong name/pronoun is the equivalent to calling them by their slave name/gender

>I got corrected by people constantly if I didn't use proper pronouns.

>I got a dirty fuckin look from "Mr. Gay UWO" because I told him that his outfit was cool (genuinely trying to give a compliment)

I'm just rambling now, but the moral of the story is that although I don't regret going to college, I wish 18 year old user would've grew a pair of fucking balls, got a physical labor job, and started making beaucoup.

I could've had a fucking house, car and started my own business within the time I wasted in college.

God I hope UF doesn’t pull this crap.

They say the only thing Bama fans love more than football are their cousins

Agreed.
I was too chickenshit to go against the flow.
Now I'm stuck here until I finish.

Do not tell me that you wouldn't fuck a hot cousin?

What is wrong with those posters? When they allow black supremacy groups?

What's up, nigger?

I debate every teacher who spits bullshit, I know my shit and we end up having interesting discussions, every teacher but one sperg is fine with that, this guy got super fucking personal though and after I owned him for an hour straight just said that I am sophist and just appealed to audience, though he proceeded to lie about every single thing I said, interrupted me, swapped topics randomly etc. I made some research on Internet and found out his family is pretty corrupt. Nothing new, fucking corrupt shills overran unis all over Europe

This is true

I chose my school based on three factors: the weather, the women, and how uncucked it was. Also going for free helps but I wouldn’t even go to an ivy for free at this point because my three conditions aren’t met

The alt-right aka the counterculture has got those faggots on the run, my man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah it's cucked absolutely. Universities have been on that route the last 15 years.

I use to go to Arizona State and I remember not even a few years back they started to do tests at the beginning of each semester about rape or safety but it's nothing major. It really depends on University by University basis.

Definitely not as bad in Arizona State

FSU is pretty based.
I've seen many with MAGA hats on.
It's much better than the hippies that loaf around UF.

>hippies
>UF
Elaborate

>going to a university
>not going into STEM
>not looking into computers, robotics, or the medical field

University and College campuses are trash now. Keep politics out of the classroom.

crusty punk shitlords

Why don't you guys debate these people? Its a university, are you not allowed to speak? Are you not allowed to create own clubs and gatherings? Only you are to blame for waiting for someone to fix this shit

There is obviously nothing wrong with them, but nobody would dare to make that argument publicly when this story hit last year. "We have a right to exist" = White Supremacy.
>more from UCF

I think if the cost of living here wasn't so expensive we may be the new Berkley as this is a commuter university as the university is dead after 5pm.

Only the Davie campus is where you see a lot of blacks and Hispanics as it's in Ft. Lauderdale. Seen maybe 1 black guy on the Jupiter Campus as Jupiter is white as fuck. It's mixed for the main Boca campus but its mainly Jews as Boca us Kike Central.

Pics please

I lived there. You see some dude you assume he's homeless. Then you talk to him and find out he's an engineering/biology major.

University of Arizona is still pretty sage. At least in the Engineering college. Outside of engineering, I've heard tales of hand-holding, but nothing akin to safe zones.

We also had a preacher on campus that got banned when he drop-kicked a liberal into oblivion.

tucson.com/news/local/crime/street-preacher-brother-dean-faces-charges-of-assaulting-ua-student/article_bbd2b712-7f86-11e6-ab17-574ae9295389.html

How much longer do you have user?

My whole life it had pretty much been drilled into my head that I'm not going to be anybody unless I get a 4 year degree, from both sides of the family. I am the first person on both sides of the family to get a bachelors degree and I think that's what they wanted (to an extent). Parental pressure/guilt runs deep within my veins, and I'm slowly trying to rid myself from it.

I realize that's all bullshit now, but wish my younger self couldda smoked dope earlier haha. Wouldda woke me up a little sooner, you know?

>Has every Uni
>Uni
It's University you turbocuck.

example

>disagree with leftist professor
>professor sabotages your grades & ruins your academic career
It's not that simple mate, when the truth is off-limits and they hold all the keys "debate" isn't always an option.

Well I recently started Uni and it seems to be uncucking now to be honest.

> 50% of the societies were Christian societies and almost all of them had Christians in them.

> Can be openly against homosexuality and abortion... So far no repercussions, I have actually been praised by one person for being principled.

Some professors are pro-Palestine, pro-feminism and anti-Trump. I've already challenged a professor who claimed that the Palestinians are the Philistines from the Bible, nothing really came of it. Will report back when I've challenged feminism woman and Trump hater.

VT was pretty neutral on political stuff my first year. We did what we did best, technology and research. Of course we've always been an international campus due to the nature of the school. but over these four years the President of the school has become the biggest cuck around. We are now a "sanctuary campus" and have over 1000 illegals here. Posters are all over the place for Black Lives Matter. They brought in counselors after Trump won. And, they're "looking" into renaming building named after previous presidents or people who had impacted the school in some way, because some served in the Confederate army. It's all gone to shit, but I'm glad to be graduating here soon. Fuck this place.

Also, the President is rapidly increasing enrollment, and wants to double us from 30,000 students to 60,000 by 2020. We don't have enough dorm rooms, nor can dining halls process that much food. The fucking jews on the board of executives are expanding the Liberal Arts programs to attract more women and minorities that aren't asians or pajeets, because blacks and women can't into STEM. Fuck it all, I hope this place burns.

>fsu
>not literal marxist shithole of a party school where your average Stacy and her cucked boyfriend Siegfried enjoy degeneracy and dick (courtesy of tyreeq) every afternoon
Wow I love higher education OP!

He can't destroy your grades under Bologne system, just study well

>went to UF
>completed 3 years
My suggestion to you is this:
Don't apply to be an RA. You're basically enrolling in a sensitivity seminar at one point.
Considering all this PC shit, I'm actually unsure if I want to go back.

Wtf, first Jimbo is fucking up and now that?

Fuck, that crap is right down the street from me

Same here. My University had been getting worse and worse. They straight up didn't accept any application for undergrad research for the engineering college. They did however accept a bunch for social justice and shit. This year they introduced a "research" application for social justice specifically that can give double the maximum for general undergrad research. I hate this shithole.

>pick up a pamphlet advertising my college's honors program
>"become an honors student n shit"
>"we have special topics for honors students"
>"rebels and revolution"
>"shakespeare at the movies"
>"sex, gender, and race in communications"
>"the rhetoric of change"
>"American indians"
>"terrorism in America and the world"
>"globalization and US politics post 9-11"
>"philosophic foundations of American government"

fuckin hell why is there so much political and diversity shit pushed in "honors" classes

I already knew colleges were indoctrinating camps but bloody hell it's blatant

I haven't been to Clemson's campus outside of gameday for like 5 years but I almost don't want to for fear of breaking my heart and seeing leftist shit every where. 10y ago was great