Hitler only for the germans!

Adolf Hitler never talked about the "white" race. Jews are white too. Hitler talked about the aryan race. The german race!
So why the hell so many amerifats and slavs worship hitler? In Nazi Occupied France where no "only white signs". There were "only german" signs. In a nazi ruled world you would be still alive, i guess, but you would not have the same rights as the aryan master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AWNwmk9tqSY
youtu.be/IJ_gDQM59Es
youtu.be/qQadT7fC6uM?t=389
youtube.com/watch?v=qQadT7fC6uM&feature=youtu.be&t=389
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you can replace "german" wirh your own nation and still appreciate the ideology, you dumb kraut.

There are a bunch of Germans in the US. But yeah white nationalism is retarded. Also the Anglo race is clearly superior to the Germans, as evidenced by the British Empire. Germany has a lock on music and philosophy, but is far outweighed in other categories.

Because Anglos are German

Jew boy Hitler can slob on my knob

/thread

Dont get me wrong, guys. Im not anti america. I love the united states. And hitler threaded the french with respect. and he killed jews. so we all kinda benefit from him.

Stop LARPing, French rapebaby. Germanics are talking.

>we should gas all the jews racewar now like hitler did
>more like the holohoax
pick one. either the holocaust was real. or hitler wasn't as racist and genocidal as you like to pretend he was.

yes and the hungarian nationalists are not white nationalists.

>aryan master race.
>gets defeated by russian peasants
Hell, you were completely cucked by British spies during the war. It's absurd how anyone can think you are the master race.

youtu.be/AWNwmk9tqSY

youtu.be/IJ_gDQM59Es

fpbp

The holocaust happened. Watch the hitler speeches. He even talked about concentration camps and gassing.

Did Hitler ever mention a master race or is this just post ww2 propaganda? I'm genuinely asking.

Op is right Germans are not “white”

Only retards support Hitler and anime fags.

He wanted to restore the aryan race. He realised that through years of outbreeding the germans weren't quite aryan anymore. This is why he stole nordic children and women th breed right?

He also realised that we brits were more aryan than the germans hence the multiple offers of peace.

The whole pure blood gives you super powers thing is abit much though.

Getting raped in the tens of thousands by the ruskies must have had a tremendous effect on the german mind. I doubt you'll ever know what it's like to be great again mutti has ensured this.

What a gay thing to say. Fagggg

And that is why he lost, killed himself and 60mln people in war.

Link pls otherwise fuck off (((you)))

>In a nazi ruled world you would be still alive, i guess, but you would not have the same rights as the aryan master race.
Complete bullshit. However, It’s weekend. I won’t start arguing with leftie shills today.

Oh, another bogus claim from the same ID. This guy is on a mission.

>Hitler talked about the aryan race. The german race!

German and Aryan werde not synonymous.

Nazis only claimed that because Germans were so many they had the most people with Aryan/Nordic blood.

>he thinks normans were equivalent to modern day french

Incorrect the Aryan race was located in India, not Germany.

yes and no. its true, amerifats only care for the word 'white' while europeans dont give a fuck about that. we care about white races. i dont want an all white country, because that would mean slavs would be in there too.

hitler said the GERMANICS are the master race. not just germans alone. and since anglo SAXONS are germanic, they would have the same rights.

and since most whites in USA are either german or anglo , therefore germanic, they would have the same rights. this is why they support hitler.

kys

>Anglo in denial
Look out, he might spill his tea on you.

nice try Turk. Don't take my words for it, take his
youtu.be/qQadT7fC6uM?t=389
youtube.com/watch?v=qQadT7fC6uM&feature=youtu.be&t=389

Why are you guys so mad at merkel?

You guys are all so proud that you defeated nazi germany, and installed a democracy in germany. In the same moment you guys are crying because you all get raped by muttis guests.

> Jews are white too.

Go back to Israel, Schlomo.

Do you want to tell me that kikes have black skin?
Sieg Heil!

I've always wondered what he thought about the prehispanic cultures in Mesoamerca. Sure, they were savage according to European standards -the whole human sacrifices and cannibalism the Mexicas did with their rivals is still hard to justify even to this day- but they were advanced cultures that ultimately fought -and died- trying to protect their homelands...

German isn't a race, it's a nationality.

White is a race.

Actually Aryans are Iranians

Anglos are more related to Frisians, Dutch, and Danes.
Germans are an odd bunch. Many Germans (mostly in East Germany and Austria) are actually Germanified Slavs.

Finns are much more closer to Samis and Komis, than to e.g Italians. Either Samis and Komis are white or Finns are not white.

>Aryan

You might want to do some research on that kraut.

Americans think their version of racism is the only one.

Thanks Merkel

>Adolf Hitler never talked about the "white" race.
Wrong, he talked about the "European" race as being the descendents of ancieng Greece and Rome.

Hitler also talked about the "Aryan" race, in which Hitler included pretty much all of West, North and Central Europe.

can you provide some evidence that german tribes originated from northern india?

>can you provide some evidence that german tribes originated from northern india?
Other way around, the northern Indian tribes originated from the Germanic tribes of the steppes. Eventually the tribes split apart and migrated both west and south.

source?

so pakistan are germanics?

No, modern day Sikhs are Aryan.

Hitler wasn't a perfect white nationalist. He was indeed more-so a german nationalist than a strict white nationalist. That doesn't mean he was all wrong. Slavs shouldn't worship Hitler, and Hitler was wrong about Slavs. Slavs are white. As white as alpine Italians. Intentionally wrong imo; he wanted to conquer land inhabited by Slavs as an ultimate goal. Because as said, pro-german more than strictly pro-white/white nationalist.
Also, Jews are Not white. They're Semites. A bleached out octoroon is more respectably white predominately, than a Jew.

he talked about culture, never about race

>Jews are white too
Fuck off kike

A good deal of Americans have German ancestry. I myself have German and Polish ancestry.

TRY HARDER

S
a
g
e
d

>german cucks
>masterrace

please stop this meme. its annoying

Because Hitler was a great man.

Am I White enough? Part Anglo, it seems.

The ideology concerns a Master Race that is being held down by Jews and need Lebensraum. Apply it if you can.

>Shitpost level: Leaf

He lost so who cares