Is there anything this man CAN'T do?

convince me that he's not just another wealthy globalist looking out for himself

Have sex with a woman

Dude solar, pay up the 500 billion now goys.

Musk is a fucking MEME

>is there anything this man CAN'T do?
Actually DO something he claims.
With his own money. (Private investors' money also acceptable)

The question is what it costs and how many resources it uses up. Possible, yes, effective no.

The solution to the CO2 Problem is LFTR from the 60s. Everybody telling you about solar and wind is just looking for a huge welth transfer from everybody to the top. LFTR, I told you so.

Solyndra

Oh wait no you're right

fucking Riley

How ahead then.

Tell the truth

>please government give me a mega contract to build and maintain Puerto Rico's power grid
FTFY

Deliver any of his miracle tech.

Musk can't do anything except spew bullshit and mooch tax dollars. He is the poster boy for corporate welfare.

hiperloop
It's not physically posible the way he wants it

And probably he won't be able to aford the Mars spacex thing

>Elon Musk says he can
Now when have we heard this before.

Recruit an army of sexy Puerto RIcan boys to creampie the buttholes of looters.

name one thing he hasnt delivered

Run a buisness without goverment handouts?

Elon left South Africa to avoid niggers.
Why would he want a whore who fucks them?

RARE

>riley reid
>tfw she will never sex you

SAD!

machine learning

And it would all be swept away in the next hurricane

no just keep subsidizing him and also worshiping him
he did paypal. wow.

He has never done anything. He's a boorish, illiterate globalist whose popularity is a consequence of hunched teenagers who lost their jack off virginity to Brian Greene books they failed to read.

something usefull

machine learning what?

>he did paypal

and Zip2
and SpaceX
and Tesla
and OpenAI
and Neuralink
and Solarcity

Have a succesful company that isn't subsidized by the government and kike banks

CO2 is not a problem. Carbonphobia has become a popular religious cult amongst neo-Marxists and they're forcing us to pay for it.

he can't satisfy his wife

he delivers satellites to orbit which services you use on a daily
>iridium

Yeah, I'm sure it'll only cost like $30,000,000,000

not be an autistic loser

This guy always says this shit about other countries why do they never accept his offer?

>roastie devaluing a billionaire to the price of normie attention
day of the roastie when?

>Maintain his natural hair without help from dtugs or implants.

>stop asking for government grants from a country he wasn't even born in

There is 2 right there.

Elon Musk is what happens when you give someone with bipolar disorder $10 billion dollars of other people's tax money.

I'm waiting for something he can do aside defraud tax payers.

Tell the truth.

When are people going to start calling him out on his bullshit?

PR has just a 3.411.307 population and is tiny

puerto rico just did

Not when government handout contract money is involved, there isn't! He's so smart and awesome and successful, that's why he doesn't work for Trump anymore.

He's such a successful sweetie.

The only product Musk produces is eco-nut virtue signalling at a cost of $1 billion dollars per virtue signal.

>profit

There is more than one rocket platforms.

>replace power grid with inefficient space consuming energy that requires government subsidies and batteries that he (((coincidentally))) manufactures so liberals in California can virtue signal about the Hamilton island being green despite solar panels being made of petroleum by products and batteries being made of rare Earth metals that are heinous to mine and refine that result in an end product that can't be recycled and that doesn't even collect energy when you need it

I hate everyone

Make an unsubsidized profit?

Oh, and on top of that, does he not realize the solar panels are incredibly good wind sails? Why would you install something like that in a Hurricane prone area?

And you have to shove those waaaaay up your butt, I mean, waaaaaaay up your butt for them to do any good.

Sup Forums is not your search engine, Ivan, but you are looking for right thing.

Hes doing a deal with straylia to build worlds biggest battery for the blackout seasons in under 100days or he pays for it himself and its like 40m, hes clever as fuck half builds the things and then goes and bids on the contract

Of course he is. He's saying he can do it, not do it for free.

Yeah, because those solar panels are gonna hold up so well during the next hurricane. Stop giving this charlatan any attention.

People always complain about government subsidies going to Elon's companies. But what would you rather it go to? Technological innovation to propel mankind forward or the never-ending cycle of endlessly wasting tax money on GIBS and handouts for do-nothings that just create more do-nothings.

Solar walls, rockets, space travel, absolutely rediculous tech packed cars which are also in the 5* safety range

How about fixing NYCs subway system

shut the fuck up

>a successful car manufacturer
>not getting cucked by johny deep's ex gold digger
the list goes on

Literally all useless

yep. To me, it's obvious that global warming/climate change is just wealth transfer from one industry to a new one.

Whether the transfer is good or not is tough to say.

He is actually very good at becoming rich by bilking the US taxpayers

You can't quit talking out his ass

you do realize that he made 160.000.000 US-Dollars with Paypal and invested it ALL into SpaceX and Tesla, companies during a time which were practically DESTINED to fail?

Not without government subsidies

No corporate welfare.

Just because you cant eat it or fuck it that doesnt mean its useless silly american

Companies don't fail under government subsidies. Why can't Tesla fags take any criticism? Even the hyperloop fags at my school are insufferable

DUDE
SPACE

Fuck off plebbit faggot, no one Cates about this totally cucked beta faggot

Space travel is a meme for fedora fags, sci do larpers, and is only beneficial to the elite

Yeah, he can't deliver his Model 3 as promised.

"However, we’re still a long way from that becoming a reality. Tesla only delivered a total of 47,077 vehicles through the first half of 2017. Yet the companytold the mediaprior to theJanuary filing that it planned to build500,000 vehicles in 2018— a five-fold increase from its current production schedule.
We get that you have to play the hype game to compete in the car-building business. But Tesla might be playing a little too fast and loose when it comes to estimating its production volume."

More than you've designed and built

you make it sound like this somehow makes everything he accomplished turn instantly to shit. Would you rather have the money being spend in welfare for niggers? thats like the alternative, id say you should be pretty happy about it

Tell that to the people burned alive in them when they shorted out and caught on fire.

>people are actually complaining that someone is using tax money to create awesome toys and advances in engineering and science

make no mistake, the government would still rather burn tax money than to lower tax rates - after all, the more money you manage, the more power you have

at least this way we're getting something for it

SPACE travel only beneficial to the elite? You use velcro?? space program bitch. But seriously, you won't be saying that when in less than 100 years they are mining asteroids instead of raping the earth. When Delta-V becomes a more valuable commodity than cash.

Seriously, once we master travel in the solar system, shits going to change FAST. And we're coming to a major leap in a handful of technologies to make it start happening. The only way this won't help all mankind is if we meet pissed off aliens.

>only beneficial to the elite

t. everyday GPS-user

this. he should put some of that energy into saving his OWN FUCKING PEOPLE in south africa

make a profit

Quit being queer for the guy.

>mining asteroids
what a fucking meme. astroids are mostly iron. just like the fucking rock that is sitting under our ass.

>Seriously, once we master travel in the solar system, shits going to change FAST.
I just want it to be cheap enough to launch all of our waste trash into the sun.

I'd prefer the people who earned the money keep it.

apple fag detected.

Taxpayer funded to kill Russians with ease.

How about none of the above?
No kickback subsidies, no welfare-plantation gibs, and lower taxes?

SPBP

>With just a small (((investment))) of $850 billion, I can make this shitty island even shittier!

>be island nation
>exist from 1493 - 2017
>DONT KNOW HOW TO NOT GET BTFO BY A HURRICANE

I say give the man the Island and the responsibility to harden it against any future hurricanes.

>says

this faggot says a lot of things

Can't wait until the superior white South Africans finally cleanse Africa of its plague and make Africa a white nation as the single greatest insult to niggers of all time. I think in the game Halo, there is a city called "New Mombasa" which is basically the result of whites taking over Africa and building a super city on the land. It's practically inevitable, with overpopulation rising eventually the vast expanses of Africa will need to be used for something more useful to the world than mud huts.

He does.. or more accurately he pays his dad to do so.

Yeah, he can't create a company that doesn't require massive governmental support at the cost of the taxpayers.

Fuck this fraud and fuck all of his bullshit companies he pushes

Clearly wind would have been a better choice

It'll only take him 200 years. He's such a genius

Kek

Sources pls

I don't think user has one, he said "to me" so he's implying that that's just what he thinks.