Brainwashed!

How 'they' Brainwash these people?

>Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people
She can't actually be this stupid, can she?

>Islam doesn't kill people.
>People kill people.

EXACTLY!

People kill people, not guns. Glad we see eye to eye on this.

Honestly rightwing people can be just as retarded as leftists in these arguments.

The "You support X but won't support Y" argument to expose your opponents hypocrisy is stupid.

>Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people
Please tell me this is shopped. She can't be that stupid because the exact same argument can be used for guns.

Liberal doublethink is just funny. They're happy to point out:
>OH LOL WE AGREE THEN. NOT ALL MEN, NOT ALL MUSLIMS. WE BOTH LIKE NOT BLAMING AN ENTIRE GROUP FOR THINGS
If you're then like, okay yeah sure. Not all muslims, but also not all men, their head will literally explode. They love to make the step that supposedly believing one and not the other is logically inconsistent (if you can't tell the nuance between 50% of the population being genetically born a way and 4% of the invading population who have a memetic ideology). And they themselves believe in statement B, and think it makes no sense to believe A&~B, but then they think it's fine to believe in B&~A even though A⊃B.

Fucking liberaaaaaaaals

>"uhh no wait, I didn't think this through"

>Islam doesn’t kill people. People kill people.
>Guns kill people.
Swell logic there

But Islamists are people...

eh....

Wait, what the fuck is her logic? She pushes for gun control and not Islamic Reformation because people kill people?
Just...wot m8?! Like the fuck is with this cunt?

Only if you're stuck in plebbitland that makes it look equally trivial

Found the roach.

Of course she is, that's the fucking point. Looks like you're the stupid one.

nice

>islam, an ideology that influences peoples behavior, doesn't kill people
>but guns, which are tools and do not influences peoples behavior, do kill people

>How 'they' Brainwash these people?
in germany it starts in school and goes on 24h on media.

More dangerous is this nonsense got 75K RT & 130K likes. Be scared.

But I thought no matter how hard they try they cant control every narrative. How wrong i was.

Get off the field you son of a bitch

Highlight reel from my public school experience

>Hitler makes it into curriculum every year
>get taught that W. only wanted war to avenge his daddy
>forced to play with dradel(allegedly educational) but can't talk about Christmas around holiday break
>Can't share or bring in food or drinks
>get kicked out for asking legitimate questions because "disruptiveness"
>suspended for self defense in order to promote fairness
>entire debate class forced to make pro-Obamacare arguments only
>Teachers are all lazy pieces of shit in terrible outfits
>forced to watch inconvenient truth in English class
>Countless pointless worksheets riddled with bias and grammatical errors
>Discouraged from wearing expensive clothing brands because it hurts the poor kids self esteem
>People with literal Down syndrome got diplomas for just showing up to the free daycare that is special ed

Still Hillary cant win..LOL!

That being said I'm incredibly grateful for the experience nothing is more of a redpill than being viewed as oppositional in a liberal establishment. I will forever see liberals for who they really are now and I'll do whatever I can to push them into ruin

you only need to control like 70%

its like they was sending trump kissed a black baby but at six o clock morning ....

also the media changed in content beetween the time working people are at home and when not.
All the not brainwashing (rare) content is sended when working people are at work or sleep.

I'm sure they shilled very hard for her all the same. The left was only ever considered "cool" when it was counterculture. So many kids are gonna go right just because they don't respect and even sometimes hate their teachers and parents. How could the left not see this coming?

>Comparing banning guns to banning people

With that logic white people would be banned after all these white mass shootings

>think islam is literally same people

Is she saying that muslims aren't people? Dare I say they are mud bloods?!

>White guy kills lots of people
>left calls for gun control
>guns being the enabler of massacre
>moron white nationalist claims this is hypocrisy because left should call for a "radical Islamic control" ...doesn't even know how to form analogies and comparison
>Left responds saying people kill people. İmplying that guns are multiplying human casualties.
>Right wingtards think this means guns shouldn't be banned and their failed analogie is valid.

It's the ideology that motivates these attacks you pinheaded faggot. Banning guns obviously doesn't stop Muslims from attacking people with knives, vehicles, bombs, acid, and fucking guns.

>people kill people
Muslim people do yes ;^)

>when you build your worldview on axioms not based in reality so you have to constantly defend your views with stupid shit

Lol @ the double think.

Also: guns are written into the constitution of the US for a reason.

Mudslimes aren't.

Red herring faggot

>Islam is not composed of people
Well then, is it murder if we nuked them?

Brainwashing doesnt exist like you think, it’s just a matter of sponsoring people who are already crazy. Rowling was litterally a crazy bag lady.

Idk but I'm lovin it

she'll slip up some day and it'll be fantastic. these people seem to always get what's coming to them one way or another.

lol, so is she saying mudslimes aren't people?

GIB MILKIES

A. Buttflustered faggot

B. Goat sex enthusiast

C. Hooknose shill

D. Obese Antifa

E. Emaciated Antifa

Which best describes you, user?

SHE'S FINALLY COME FULL CIRCLE AND ADMITTED GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE.

God I ucking hate this snaggle toothed, tea sipping cunt. I hope and pray she gets exactly what she deserves

>Islam doesn't kill people, but it does tell people to kill people!
What a fucking retard. I wish left-wing ideologues would die. The world would be better.

Not stupid, Dishonest.

Let's dispel this myth once and for all that J.K. Rowling doesn't know what she's doing

Link or it's bullshit.

manchester bombing was a bomb attack 2bh, he btfo'd himself. Also the UK already has gun control anyway so it wouldnt have made sense either way. With conservatard allies like this faggot, who needs enemies?

Good thing we banned bombs right? Otherwise the people of Manchester could've gotten hurt

well shes right.

muslims kill people.