No Orange thread

>No Orange thread
is no one watching this?

I didn't like her eyes at first, but now it seems fine.

Watching what?

So did Kakeru kill himself?
This series is alright. I don't think I care enough about the characters though to get emotionally attached to them.

Eh, I like it.

It's the Rakugo of this season.

NTR

Already read the mango.First episode while good its nothing special, I'll get back to it later on maybe or just drop it.

>Male does something simple and not even funny.
>whole group laughs for 5 minutes.

This show is all kinds of fucked up and stupid, It's still so sad though.

What's an NTR?

Why are all anime with a generic mysterious male love interest named Kakeru are all boring?

>ask a girl to cook for you every single day
>ask her to wake you up every single morning at 5:00

>still go out with another girl

ok, now I'm mad

My tears fetish is not satisfied.

>girl as small letter of a few pages telling her the future
>girl is surprised of events that were already written in it

ok, now I'm mad

Yeah that's some bullshit. 5 in the fucking morning to wake some lazy ass up. And you aren't even getting his dick?
Jesus Christ.

NEED

>need to make a girl wake up at 5 am to wake you up instead of putting an alarm for yourself
>phone doesn't have alarm
>girl doesn't even question it and says ok
>girl doesn't completely read at once the fucking letter of the future that is a fucking goldmine of information
>girl is a complete cuck

Fuck self-insert.
I can only insert my penis in her, now.

MORE

TEARS

Forgot that the episode airs today but the program already downloaded it. I like it so far.

she's beta af to be fair
like, she could have gone to him and told him how she felt face to face instead of writing a little letter and leave it in his shoe locker

she could have confessed to him when he asked her if there was someome she liked

senpai beat her fair and square imho

>Letter says Kakeru starts dating the girl on May 2dn
>I'll just slip the paper in his locker and wait till school is over and he goes pick up his shoes
Braindead: the anime.

She wanted to taste that sweet sour and sorrowful orange juice.

You can't even make this shit up.

Ueda is so beautiful in the mango, shame that they have ruined her design. Thought they did it to the number of designs so it must be conscious.

Aside from that one thing that it does great is sound work. Like, all of the background noise, all of them actually chatting about anything while camera focuses on the other conversation makes for a live and believeable company in comparison to 90% of school anime where people just stand around as if they are acting.

Yeah he did.

>Japan has one of highest suicide rates in world
>kids surprised when he kills himself

Retarded characters make this really not worth watching.
Bakery girl was the only thing that brought me to the second

Why didn't they just send Kakeru to a therapist?

Read the manga retard.

>reading
ITS TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN

>MC also gets NTR'd

Did not expect that. But that other girl was hot

1. it's actually good even though the characters art look like crap
2. Sup Forums doesn't watch shoujo
3. memers are getting banned and the thread rolls slowly

>older hot senpai tells you she wants to date, and she's probably DTF and experienced

Of course he said yes. Girls like that will suck your dick and let you play with their ass on the first date.

ONLY THE DEAF CAN KNOW PEACE IN THIS WORLD

>1. it's actually good even though the characters art look like crap
The art style is your typical shoujo, nothing wrong with that.
>2. Sup Forums doesn't watch shoujo
Sup Forums is a bunch of closet homos, we watch it but never talk about it.
>3. memers are getting banned and the thread rolls slowly
Every show, every season.

Naho did nothing wrong.

>If I could redo the past, I would run to Kakeru without hesitation.

She's unhappy as fuck with her marriage, holy shit.

She only married the other guy because Kakeru died. Pretty great waifu if you ask me.

great so far

potential AOTS sleeper i reckon

how can a character be so good holy shit

my favorite ever

Suwa = Messi
Kakeru = TSUUUUU

>egocentrism vs. autism

Senpai is so much better than Naho.

It's not, the manga looks great.

>Sup Forums is one person

Definitely not. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Sometimes mods don't even bother.

Should have stayed an eternal cake instead of marrying second choice.

>not accounting for uterine pull
She probably went baby crazy.

Nice show, should make for comfy Sundays.

I'm enjoying this show a great deal but am avoiding the threads because it seems very spoiler-sensitive and I haven't read the manga. So instead I'm just chatting about it with friends I know who are watching it.

And now I'm gonna get the heck out of here.

they should have made a movie

Go read the manga, it's only 22 chapters.

When I really don't want to be bamboozled with spoilers I marathon the manga, but that not often. Did it this time, no regrets to be had, it was great.

They're both are insecure as fuck though. Wanted to think it's stupid, but can't really blame them since I behave exactly the same.

;_;

That's what happened to me when I saw the first episode, I got all excited and came here and read spoilers without knowing there was a manga, so now I don't even care anymore. I'm considering buying it since it seems kind of cozy.

>there's an alternate universe where Suwa kills Kakeru to ensure he doesn't get cucked

Boring opening but I'm liking the show tbqh

>suwa needing to do anything

>everyone likes me and do anything for me but I will just kill myself because my mom was committing suicide while I ate bread

Then when he asked you if you liked someone, you should have said "yes"
Dumb girl.

damn HanaKawa is the best for sure

In his hearts of hearts he probably understands that she will always love Kakeru more even if he's dead and she can't be with him so it's like, what's the point?

You're oversimplyfying it. There is also his inability to express himself (has to always smile and look normal) which is an extreme mental stress and other issues.

He would just assume she likes someone else, do you even Kakeru?

who /hibike/ ufonium here

This was pretty harsh, but true. She looks good with long hair though, why'd she have to cut it? I guess she had to cut it for some character development.

I can only laugh so much, user.

JUST
U
S
T

>female character design resembles fish
>YOU HAVE TO MAKE HIM JOIN THE SOCCER TEAM, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO FORCE HIM
>having the firm believe to have the right to decide over someone else's fate
>having an exact memory of every single event during a time period ten years ago
>not reading the whole letter to fully grasp the situation she's in order to prepare for the worst

apart from these points the character interactions seemed extremely forced and unnatural, like the part where they were talking about their past-time activities and Kakeru casually bursts out that his mother killed herself, so he vowed not to join any clubs. which is absolutely irrelevant to the former event, but apparently the writer thought this to be alright.

that being said, I like the ED :^)

>toradora ed start playing
ORAANJII

Fourth point is covered by a diary obviously. All other points are girls being girls and Naho being beta.

NTR: the anime

>She looks good with long hair though, why'd she have to cut it?
They just love shitting on best girls. She is so cute yet gets such little time to shine. And then she grows up to be shit. Thanks.

>I cried again
Impressive.

I never understood why cakeru just said " my mom btw"
When I was in highschool and my mom died, I didn't tell any of my friends. It's just not something you bring up.

I thought this would be a lot more popular here
>Ntr your husband from the future from the past
>kakeru being the most amazing man who ever lived, the single high light of you and your entire friend circles life
>equally sad and cute at the same time
>you can self insert as kakeru to feel beloved

The main heroine is insufferable. I hope this gets better because I don't see where the manga hype is coming from.

It's almost as if the author just made up the letter as the chapters of her shitty mango rolled on

Shame since I like the character designs

People deal with their grief in different ways.

This show honestly I'm loving it. I haven't read the manga so I was surprised when I found out he'd committed suicide. It really gets me hoping that he's saved by naho and they get together.

reminder that takano started pairing them..

>Fourth point is covered by a diary obviously
whoops, totally forgot about this. you have a point there

>All other points are girls being girls and Naho being beta.
to be honest I expected this to turn into a comfy highschool romance any time soon, but as I can tell that won't be the case

apparently this still particularly appeals to the female audience, I can't tell. but I personally have a hard time watching this show

They totally fucked up.
This should be a movie in the first place, a TV series doesn't make sense.

>Fuck.

Read her other superior manga. New chapter when? It's been a year ;_;

She means to say that she's going to do everything to save him. It's not like she won't still end up with Suwa.

Ii don't get it? Does he want her to break up with him?

>second choice
she further reveals that she would eventually fall in love with Suwa instead Kakeru

The way their eyes are drawn really bothers me senpai

That page is from her other manga, and yes he does want her to break up with him. They're childhood friends.

>she likes the guy A
>she has guy B as friend
>first episode was about the guy A with MC
>guy B was an absolutely side character
>10 years ago, she had baby and got married with guy B

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cried like a little bitch. That ED song doesn't help either.

Damn you are the kind of user that is actually worth having in these threads.

Unfortunately you need to stay out of the threads otherwise you will be eventually spoiled, even though I don't see many people posting spoilers here.

Have a nice time enjoying this, user. I'm sure you will love it.

I'm pretty sure she's surprised because the letter is actually right. I don't know about you but a magic future letter would shock me for a while.

You must be really new bandwagonning shit you that started reading yesterday, it's been at least two years since the last chapter.

Good episode.

Glad to see the visuals held up this time. Definitely not as messy or as hastily put-together as episode 2 (only two ADs this week). Hamasaki even did some key animation this time around.

Not really. I read it a long time ago so I don't remember when it last came out. One year, two years, it's been way too long.

What if saving Kakeru changes teh future so much she doesn't cut her hair? Her mom has long pretty hair after all.

Exactly how I feel, love every second of it.

I was hoping we'd have a lot more threads about it and divide into two teams
Team Kekaru - Who all want to save him and make him happy
Team Sucuck - Who all want Kakaru to kill himself so he still gets to be her husband.
Could have made for fun few weeks.

You can only have that with anime originals unfortunately.

I read the manga and it was decent at best. No desire to watch the anime honestly.