It's a well-known fact that most doctors are progressives

>It's a well-known fact that most doctors are progressives

You still trust doctors?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doctors work in healthcare
>libtards want to expand big pharma and inject more money into keeping geezers, AIDS fags and niggers that get shot in robberies alive

I dont talk to my doctor about politics. he just sticks his in my ass and i give him 40 dollars and leave

My uncle and my dads best friend are doctors and they’re the two most conservative men I know, besides myself, and I’m in med school.

You're doctors doing it the wrong way
What do you plan on doing?

Where's the sauce you shill?

Sticks his what in your ass? Are you sure he shouldn't be paying you the 40 bucks?

Dad is a Republican doctor. Doctors are republicans who don't give two shits. Sorry pal

It's common knowledge. See literally:

>school nurses
>science teachers

>90% of all doctors and scientists the same political party

you name it.

>he just sticks his in my ass and i give him 40 dollars and leave
His needle, I presume?

That certainly isn't my impression. I've been in healthcare IT for almost 20 years now, working with both private practitioners and large clinics.
>private practitioners: 100% GOP
>clinic docs: 100% GOP outside of obstetrics
>hospital administrators: 90% 'progressive'

>letting a man put anything in your ass
Faggot

>Doctors are republicans

That's changing pretty quickly.

>nurses are doctors
>teachers are scientists

It's a profession where the amount of money they make is directly based on how many things they can find wrong with their clients.

Why would you ever think one had your best interests in mind.

Is that what the kids are calling it now?

>Are you sick? Are you disabled? Come and take our processed, artificially synthesized "cures". It's been approved by 9 out of 10 doctors!

>Vitamins don't really work, herbs don't work, your immune system doesn't work, personal hygiene and improved lifestyle don't work. the only thing that you can count on is our synthesized products! NOW GO BUY!

Most doctors are, but some are nationalists.

Surgeons are redpilled as fuck. My dad's an orthopedic surgeon and he hates niggers

>go to doctor to get my ingrown toothnail fixed
>we talk about the refugee crisis and how we are both gonna vote afd to get the dirty immigrants out while he is cutting around at my foot
unique experience

Get your flu shots goyim! They're free!

>pay for millions of them in taxes and insurance premiums

14mg of redpills q88h

>tfw conservative in pharmacy school

>Well known fact
>No stats

I'm going to school in NYC, and we talk openly about supporting Trump.

"Oh so you're not a little snowflake eh?"

>Teachers and doctors are the same thing
And these losers unironically think they have the secret that will "fix" the entire economy.

>genital mutilation
>progressive

but besides memes, medfags are ultraconservatives because of the heavy tax burden & government patients are entitled shits that go to ER daily for a cough cuz its free

that hasn't been my experience with doctors they were mostly Christian conservative until they all became Pakis, Chinks, and Flips

not really. i think they often try to make money off unnecessary treatments

Well at least in Poland they are not. I am med student and from my clinical rotations experience I can tell you that majority are right winged and often very redpilled. For some reason they are also the biggest misogynysts I have ever met.

When you get older, you'll find out what a prostate exam is, user.

>implying sickness or mental disorders shouldn't be treated or managed, whether its big pharma drugs or vitamins, herbs and lifestyle.

Literally every doctor I know is a Republican (at least medical doctors). Especially if you work for a clinic that accepts Medicaid. Having to take care of Shanequa's 7 kids and watch her pay nothing out of pocket redpills you pretty fast. Especially since you pay so much in taxes per year.

Doctors are by their very nature capitalists.

h

Daily reminder doctors kill more than guns.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

pgy1 here, just saying that for the most part we try pretty hard to keep things as inexpensive as possible, jump through all the ridiculous hoops necessary to wrangle affordable appropriate treatment but it's tough m8. the young docs are, for the most part, not all that jaded I promise. but the people you meet on the floor try you in all sorts of ways so I'm not too surprised at how the more senior providers tend to act.

There's no such thing as mental disorders.

fuck no

>doctos
>progressives
Are you fucking serious? Doctors all doctors are capitalist, pure and fucking simple.
If not we wouldn't have the fucking healthcare argument in the first place.

tell me more about how you dislike the medical budget when you're 3 feet from death

Most doctors unless talented surgeons, are useless. They just got a license to write out perscriptions

t. mental disorder

Doctors get raped by AMT. Pretty sure they hate Democrat tax plans, regardless of how liberal they are

Doctors mutilate the penises of Gentile babies.

-_-

Psychiatry is not scientifically proven. Its just meme tier

Im ultra conservative. This week had two qt student blondies under patronage. No shit, they told me they hate germans, n1ggers and refugees. I did not even ask anything. Thats a new gen. Also our dept. is all anti-refugee we talk about shitskins sometimes on cofee break. Also , when I was with hospital CEO he said fuck niggers :D

On the other hand, once , hanging out in the bar after a congress with older 30-40 year old docs, there was TV coverage of US elections. . 9 out of 10 folks said , they hope he is not going to win. I countered that he is winning already and they better get ready for Trumpening. One dyke almost broke down crying, said I should not get a right to vote :)

kek

can confirm this, had my fare share of experience and there is still room for more since this job (dentist here) has literal surprises left and right, old school docs are great since they had to be forged and tempered like steel in harsh conditions and they know/see world for what its truly is, just from yesterday

>gypsy comes in for NHS dental checkup because he is in pain and broke half of his tooth crown
>unfortunately is insured since fucking 'minority'
>dental destruction is past bombed Warsaw circa '44
>chipped tooth look literally healthiest of the bunch
>explain, since i want to be polite, he has 2 options, canal treatment (paid) or extraction 'free'
>it 'thinks', while i take this opportunity to consult veteran dental surgeon (was stationed in cambodia and other shitholes while in military)
>as i explain patient situation, he interrupts me and asks
>'gypsy?'
>'yes...'
>'just fucking pull it, they dont care about teeth anyways'
>head back, perform extraction, release feral minority out, pretty sure it will come back, they always do...

Can't believe in god and play god at the same time.

My childhood friend became a doctor and she is still religious and conservative. God bless the south

That's something a mental disorder would say.
You're not fooling me schizophrenia, I know you're just me posting during black out periods.

i’m a doctor. can’t speak for the rest of the doctor race. but i agree. i prefer a world that seeks progress in science, technology and civics. if i preferred a world that rather valued tribalism and religious zeal i’d move to the middle east. some colleagues did. only for the money though.

>Infectious disease
Work for the government (CDC, etc.)
>Psychiatry
Often work for the government (Mental health hospitals)
Also charged with saving very disturbed people that a conservative minded person would simply discard.
>Pediatrics
Usually weak people that only feel strong around children.
>Geriatrics
Same as infectious disease (state nursing homes)
>Endocrinology
Same - Dieting and obesity related public health
>Neurology
Good at diagnosis, often can't do shit about the problem

For the rest, it's quite well correllated with the competitiveness of the specialty programs and pay. Surgery and Anesthesiology are quite competitive and pay well.

tl;dr
The less competitive specialties are more likely to be Democrat

i sense an anti vaxxer

> Same here Jacek,
Old docs are misogynists, because specializing in medicine takes to mid 30s and only purpose they consider fit for women is breeding and taking care of family.

Good choice user. The gypsy would've never returned for the permanent crown.

>Temporary crown falls out in weeks
>Tooth infected again
>Gypsy thinks you placed a hex on him

>muh herd immunity

Doctors are now overpaid quack pill dispensaries instead if just quacks. I haven't been to a doctor for anything other than a medical certificate for work in years. Any job a Pajeet or Chink can readily do can't be that hard in the first place.

C-List Batman villain FTW.

Also, at least in the States, you receive so much female attention that it's the only strategy that allows you to balance work/life.

Think of the female cheerleader in high school - if she were nice to every guy who wanted to fuck her she'd have no life.

>"Schizophrenia"

Take natural supplements and hope to be cured, or take ur shrinks meds funded by big pharma and get lobotomized for life.

Your options user.

I think exercise and a healthy diet would help alot for ur "illness"

>muh muh herd immunity

You're typical friday night, I presume?

>i have zero evidence to back up my claims so im just going to say its a well known fact
neck yourself faggot

The group most affected by "mental illness" is women and sportsmen who've gotten in trouble for something.

Medical school and residency admissions is like getting into a liberal sorority. All my white veteran buddies got shit on in the process while Jose, Muhammad, Patel, and Shanana did well with shittier numbers. All the conservative I know That did well were rich with borderline fraudulent applications, private tutors, ghost writers for personal statements etc

>Doesn't see a doctor
Yeah, you're going to end up in the ER in a decade, and your brainlet family will claim the
catastrophe was inexplicable because "he's so healthy he never goes to the doctor."

Just do me this favor - try to spending at least as much on your healthcare as on auto maintenance.

Im a doctor, though i absolutely need to keep quiet on my political views. Med school was full of left wing political instruction.

For what purpose? If I die of a heart attack so be it. Fuck having some hack butcher rearrange my insides for a few extra years of "life".

user, the vast majority of emphasis is on MCAT scores and GPA.

Whites are treated unfairly, but it's even worse for Asians.

Your story has some truth to it, but it's not as unfair as you're implying. Given equal IQ, MCAT, GPA, connections will win.

Enjoy your ass cancer, my dude

>If I die from a heart attack so be it

IQ and lifespan on display.

Mine is a lolbertardian.

Never been to an emergency ward. Never even broken bones, though I've been hit by a car running a red light.

Fucking work out more and get more calcium. If you're 3 feet from death then maybe you should just die so that your weak genes don't dilute the gene pool with your inferior physiology.

>no source

Just kill yourself.

Sheeit, good for you. Here it is not the case in general pop., mostly from nurses,, But they are fine qts and chase us with open pussy. Female representation in medicine is 70%, Nursing : 99%.

I feel for you user. Can you work in private practice apart from the NHS?

>i’m a doctor. can’t speak for the rest of the doctor race. but i agree. i prefer a world that seeks progress in science, technology and civics.
any rational person would prefer such world, but as you gain experience and start to understand how things 'really' work it becomes clear that this view is nothing more than a utopian delusion,simply unachievable , human race has strayed way too far from our animalistic instincts and behaviors into cozy humanistic illusions that make societies weak and end up in them collapsing even tho they are at high evolution/technological levels.

>if i preferred a world that rather valued tribalism and religious zeal i’d move to the middle east.
dont worry hans , middle east is moving to you proving there is no escape from what i written above

A qt nurse is all you need, user. They make excellent mothers

>Great caretakers
>Career is easy to put on hold
>Not "muh strong independent womyn"

In my case I can't decide on whether to go after a colleague or nurse/hygenist. I figure higher IQ with a colleague, but more debt, and less likely to want to have kids because "muh career."

>Global warming (repackaged original sin)
>10000 genders
>Science

/thread

> tfw. When those enlightened Germans, somehow, progressed their country into a tribalist and religious shithole.

Go after one with bigger tits :p or better glass-hour shaped figure.
Health care professionals are all wifey material. Unless you somehow end up with your attorney muhcareer manjaw, you will be fine.

My greatest fear is to get some injury or disorder that I can't treat without a doctor. I'm still not sure whether I would let them play with my insides or just let myself die.

Look, I understand you yanks worship your medical professionals like gods but that doesn't mean the rest of us do. Why would I want to live to 90 and end up stuck in a home shitting and pissing in a diaper. I'm 35 now and no health problems, keep myself fit. If I get another 30 years I'll be happy, if not, shit happens.

Zero veterans admitted at ucla SOM for at least 6 years, interviews for vets include questions about PTSD. Dreamers with gang ties are admitted however. The process basically removes the best people in America on the altar of liberal degeneracy and anti blue collar elitism. The result is physicians that are "diverse" and decreasingly empathetic towards middle America and increasingly compliant with corruption. You have essentially culled all the warriors from your subculture, and replaced them with corrupt foreigners.

That is not a well-known fact. I would be shocked if even 40% CLAIMED to have voted democrat recently, but I can guarantee you more than 90% did not.

The only rich people who are actually leftist are entertainers (acting/sports/socialmedia) because they got rich doing nothing and think they gravy train will last forever. I'd still suggest that a large number of public democrat entertainers still vote republican in the booth.

SO ya, sauce on your claims? PS I hate doctors, but not because they are leftists.

The only leftist policy Doctors like is obamacare, and not healthcare in general (which they fucking hate), they like it because its a failed abortion that lines their pockets.

There is much truth to it. something like over 70% of Americans are on psychotropic meds. If well over 2/3s of America is "abnormal" what sort of metric are we even using?

To add:

I view psychiatry the same as you might see a dispensery advert in colorado, where they have 100 types of weed that each fix a specific problem: They are just drug dealers with a good marketing schema. They have a wholebnunch of drugs to sell, and want ALL of them to appear worthwhile, so they each have their own specific use etc. They may or may not be efficient, or even rely solely on placebo, but it's irrelevant because you made the sale.

This, imho, is why such a vast amount of drugs in this class have horrible (and even fatal) withdrawal symptoms: they are literally JUST drug pushers, and all the medicinal benefit is an afterthought.

brah, sorry to say but in america girls are rotten to the core or can potentially be thanks to all jewish tv/social propaganda so your chances are practically the same no matter what you pick, and please for your own sake cease at once this colleague IQ meme faggotry,because first of all finishing colleague or university can be done by literally anybody who has basic learning abilities (read 'non-ethiopean iq of 60') like a girl in my group who at age of 24 was so oblivious to her surrounding so that she didnt know how to operate buss tickets, mainly the task of buying them from distributor and validating them in the said buss which was mind blowing (ps.she is a dentist now), and secondary colleague is american invention to prey on uneducated who are gullible enough to think history/literature/lesbian gay dance theory has equal worth to medicine/physics/or simply LITERAL higher education, you want to get decent education you go to UNIVERSITY that stems from great ones created in Europe image, i doubt there is a colleague where you can be taught medicine, may be wrong ofc, unfortunately US unis are turning to colleague tier propaganda factories so its a dice roll now.

that chicks kinda hot

>as said by someone who either isn't a doctor, or ever talked to one on a private level
Doctors skew extremely conservative. Get out of your lib bubble.

Not this doctor. Is he /ourguy/?

not true. a society can evolve. and looking at history it sure as fucking hell did. but in order for it to evolve it must first survive. and keep the shit elements out. we have enough indigenous shit elements already.

oh, and don’t worry watzlaw. the middle east is pouring into europe. that affects you too. it’s a problem we need to adress as europeans together.

Source on that? Anecdotally everyone I know at med school is insanely liberal.

>40 dollars
>No tip
Fake

>at med school
different than getting through mate. By your logic, most computer programmers are women.

>not true. a society can evolve. and looking at history it sure as fucking hell did. but in order for it to evolve it must first survive.
dont know if jewish propaganda redacted german history books but 'looking at history' every society that achieved something we can truly brand greatness has fallen Every.Single.TIME.None had survived, Sumerians?Erased.Ancient Egyptians?Erased.Ancient Romans/Greeks?Erased.Every one of those was at their respective peak of evolution yet they are gone.Your historical time spectrum is very thin and faith in our civilization too big if you forgot what history proven for ages.
>oh, and don’t worry watzlaw. the middle east is pouring into europe. that affects you too. it’s a problem we need to adress as europeans together.
as i mentioned in previous post, you seem to live in delusional mindset with utopia in its center, us both (germany and poland), sharing membership in EU doesnt and never will mean we are united as in what you mentioned as 'together',europe wasnt, isnt and never will be 'united' and thats what has given it its strength and true diversity up until now, so no, we wont address this problem 'together' but independently as countries, and the weak will fall just as germany/britain is right now while poor/stupid/xenophobic ones like poland/ukraine/russia will survive a bit longer just to perish in a 1000+ years to come.

its not med school that makes people conservative/right wing, its the experience outside the safety academy bubble after you start working, when you see how bad things really are and half of your stupid perfectionist knowledge from books is challenged.Jesus most of the time medical professionals become so desensitized to other people and their pain because of daily contact that they start treating them instrumentally.