Catalans explain yourselves

What cultural practice is this?

Truly progressive.

It's our future in the Marxist utopia.

What is the guy in the middle even sitting on? Legit looks like hes floating in air. fucking magnets how do they work?

Scatalans are more obsessed with shit than germans.

If you can't beat Spain with force, do it by sticking candles in your ass until they don't want to be affiliated with you anymore, because it's ashaming.

Any non-retarded person can see you added the flag there. The pic was German. Considering the current rate of decay I wouldn't be surprised if this happened here in a couple of years though.

Why do you hate us so much by the way? Are you even really Greek, user?

wtf i hate catalonia now

Manolos keep falling lower and lower. We're leaving and the only thing they can do is photoshop some pic and post it in Sup Forums, it's so pathetic it's laughable actually.

It's Germany, neighbour.

That hot wax on the chode cannot feel good! Fuck.

I actually found it quite pathetic too. I bet they are circlejerking about this pic in some spanish board right now.

This was Germany, gibsnog

He's a spanigger gibmigrant in Greece (go figure what kind of loser emigrates to Greece to search for a job). You prolly know him already for his CNT pasta.

Yeah, no real Greek would care so much about a foreign issue.

But Catalonia is rightful Greek clay.

You guys need some islam

Story?

And these faggots think they deserve independence. The only thing they deserve is the loony bin.

QUINTESSENTIALLY CATALAN

So what is the context of this shit? You still have to explain yourselves or you're still guilty.

>The pic was German

Because Sup Forums told you in 4-5 shitpost shill threads, right? Didn't know pictures can have a nationality now... or are you confusing it with genders?

They founded most of our cities back in Ancient times so they have more right over us than Spain.

Some user posted it yesterday, I know nothing about it but he said it was Germany.

Lol wut.

Modern art exhibit.

EL SCATalANO

If it was taken in Germany it's German you filthy imbecile? Do they look like rats to you? No, they are fucking krauts with candles up their arses and therefore the pic is 100% German.

>Pizzagate

How are you leaving? Will any country recognize independance?

Is there a country more degenerate than Spain?

Ha! You didnt believe us when we told you that scatalans are the worst liberal scum on Europe.

Will Catalonia be the officially the first fully cucked state in the Mediterranean sea?

Sweden, maybe, and Canada

I think the top 5 goes like this

1 Sweden
2 Canada
3 Spain
4 UK
5 Germany

No, that's what I've been saying in every Catalan thread, both sides are shit. But that pic is from GERMANY, can't your little brain grasp that flag there doesn't look natural?

Wtf I love Spain now

>If it was taken in Germany it's German

And you know this how exactly? I mean ok, they don't look Arab so them being Spanish or Italian is unlikely. At least provide a source, otherwise fuck off mixed Arab mongrel.

Hopefully soon unless Puigdemont cucks out.
Everyone will recognize us but Spain.

Not op, but in Greece we like Catalonians more than Spanish because of Med culture.
That being said, I think you have let leftism take over your country.
Also, Barcelona is amazingly beautiful city.

You wish you lived in Greece, Jose. I wouldn't live anywhere else for a million dollars.

>Thank God (hummm actually sweetie your precious """"""god """""doesn't exist so... yeah just wanted to point that out for you *sip tea*) the patriarchy is dead now we can stick candles up our asses
this was their endgame since the begining, trully emancipated

No, it will be a North Korea trier country but at least we'll be able to build a "nuke" against the will of the international comunity and drop it on The Canary Islands.

what in the name of the everloving Christ....?

Κατω = Down
Αλώνια = Meadows

tbqh you don't deserve to call it a language if you're not using real letters?
use american letters or stop saying it's a language ok

WTF is this black ass magic?

>I think you have let leftism take over your country.
I know, there's no going back at this point. But Spain is exactly the same shit. SeeThe future in Greece looks better since you at least hate both the kikes and the niggers and are a united people.

>No France in that top.
>Germany less cucked than UK.
>Both of them less cucked than Spain.

all right...

France is right behing, maybe with Belgium and the Netherlands, but we aren't top 5

The order of 3-5 can be changed

Holy shit I told you they were going to unironically use it. They are really a retarded people.

What are you talking about, Dane? Latin alphabet comes from Greek. This is the original, baby.

USA not featuring in a degeneracy table?
Also, France & Belgium, ffs.

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>*building goes up in flames*

Greece, much like Iberia has suffered long from sandniggers so we were forced to be united and reading our history, is literally redpilling.

France is not in the top 5?

All still all right...

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?!?

"Germany stahp burning "modern art"" -"Okay we'll try to do better."
That's the short version.

>you feel it too don't you?

Is that a really talll gondola by the wall?

kek, Spaniards are top tier shitposters.

>We're leaving
Doesn't look like it. From where I'm standing it looks like you'll remain Spain's little bitches for a long time.

Oh yeah I forgot the USA

I don't think they should be high though. Maybe 6th. France and Belgium tied at 7th.

>It wont stop hurting

I though they were pants.

No, they are top trier imbeciles. You shitpost when you are ironical. They unironically believe that pic is Catalan meaning they are retarded or at least very stupid.

I'm not convinced

This is what our ancestors fought a war for. It's so beautiful, I'm glad they died for it.

HA

To be quite perfectly honest family, this could be any American university campus, and it would be called brave and amazing.

then google it you cheeky cunt

no, it's some German shit

sadly....
this.

KILL ME user!!!!!
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE KIM DROP THE FUCKING NUKES ALREADY!

>Alphabet is greek
>Macedonia is greek
>Greece is greek
Is there anything you guys won't claim is greek with NO basis in facts?

Jesus Christ what the fuck

CIDF spotted

Nah, just a gondola

Degeneracy.

Welcome to the new age.

Fuck the cucks. 9/11 was an inside job. gas the kikes.

>They unironically believe that pic is Catalan meaning they are retarded or at least very stupid.

It really doesn't matter if it is or isn't. The fact that you sensitive faggots get your panties in a wad over it means they are successful. It's actually quite funny how triggered you Catalans get.

The ritual performed to draw in more rapefugees.

>Goddess of the brownhole, bring us muslims who will dominate our rosebuds.

>muh degeneracy
>has rampant prostitution and shills for more private banks

>hurr this is from germany i totally know the scoop
yeah because some random Sup Forums tards told you so.

anyone with intercultural competency can see this is not from germany

Europe is Greek

Fuck off with your damage control Spain, it could EASILY be in your country as well, and it would be called anti fascist.

Anyone have the webm of the germans fucking on a scaffold as hamburg burns to the ground around them?

>anyone with intercultural competency can see this could very well be germany
*fixt

>n..n.....nooo, that was shopped, that flag was shopped

How is Spain even a thing anymore?

I don't know about you, but I didn't evolve from some gosh-darn olive tree.

Get a load of this guy, he thinks he can speak greek

>>anyone with intercultural competency can see this could very well be germany
top bantz as usual from butthurt nation

i was referring to more subtle things like clothing, look of the faces, etc.

any more smart remarks?

>That smug look of self satisfaction

We really, REALLY need another world war.

they better explain this

wut?
They are wearing pretty common clothes lol
I wouldn't be suprised if this was actually from germany or america desu senpai

Stop trying to act like your country is impervious when a shit load of degeneracy comes from doucheland also

We laugh at you because all you can do is rage inside and post in Sup Forums. Now tell me how all your posting is going to affect the independence movement? All you do is useless and you're a frustrated loser.

No, not you personally, but European civilisation evolved from Greek civilisation

Deutschland hat Gott verlassen, und im Gegenzug hat Gott sie dem verwerflichen Geist übergeben. Sehen Sie, wie Deutschland wird sodom 2.0 und Gott sendet seinen Zorn zu ihnen, wie er mit den Römern und Griechen gemacht hat.

Everyone can do a google search and see it is really from Germany. It's literally 3 clicks, that easy.

Reminds me of that video where the "artist" empties a tin of beans and starts molesting herself with the ashes from the pan. Even the people who are there look confused.

>Leftists

we need lots of gas chambers

Österreich ist Deutschland! Töten der Jude! Ein Volk ein reich ein fhürer! (That all I can say in German)

>that fog of digested vegan food mingling with candlewax and buring ass hair

Yummy

You're just talking gibberish now, son.
Errybody knows A-dolph Hitler himself came down from heaven six million years ago to create Europe and secure a future for white children everywhere.
And ain't nowhere Greeks figure into that story except as money lenders. Greeks are and have always been the scourge of humanity, you mark my words.