>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct3
imgur.com/a/n9eKu
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct6

>According to a military report, the Syrian Army, alongside the Russian Special Forces, have completely encircled the city of Quraytayn, and have just entered the city
>Led by the Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army was able to reach Al-Mayadeen today after liberating Qala’at Al-Rahbah to the north of the city
>Russian MoD; Mi-28 helicopter that went down in eastern Hama was forced to make an emergency landing, was not shot down by ISIS
>HTS surprise offensive in Hama, managed to capture some points at the start of their offensive; however, their advance was ultimately forestalled once they attempted to enter Abu Dali village
>The UN blacklisted the Saudi Arabian-led coalition in its report submitted to the Security Council for killing and injuring children, also lists Houthis, govt forces, pro-gov militia, AQ-AP
>SAA resumed their offensive in the Beit Jinn pocket of the Golan Heights, managed to capture Tal Dhib’at
>SAA was able to liberate the Al-Hayl Gas Field on Thursday
>Iraqi Armed Forces continue advance in Hawija District, today, liberating several sites including Al-Muhammadiyah
>Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Baghdad ready for talks with Kurds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iiu-hAIHMDQ
russian.rt.com/world/news/437173-siriyskiy-general-al-mayadin
twitter.com/taylieli/status/916376124724318209
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)
archive.is/wyOrr
archive.is/RHlOq
archive.is/GfP9T
archive.is/1u5Rp
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/916367360281468928
youtube.com/watch?
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-october-clashes-reported-between-the-turkish-army-and-hts
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/الحرب_الأهلية_اليمنية_(2015-الآن)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prev

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>pre-war view towards Mayadin from the cliff at Rahba castle.

Map albumz got fucked somehow, one got lost one the way

Nice bread

Reminder that Assad is whiter than the average neocuck zionist.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiu-hAIHMDQ

how do shitskins always manage to either post pictures for ants or pictures like they've been JPEG encoded 20 times over?

>this is your face on snus

Fug, post link for next bake/r

The FSA is gay

good q

Mayadin is over
Homs is over

>Mayadin is over
No?

Reposting due to stale bread.
Anyone watching Iceland Vs. Turkey?
Muhhahahahaha

thoughts on this?

IT'S OVER SALMAN

THE HOUTHIS HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

Nice bread Snus General

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY OIL

DONT TRY IT

DONT TRY IT

russian.rt.com/world/news/437173-siriyskiy-general-al-mayadin

>Turkistan Islamic Party statement says people who want to attack the regime should not do it from their HQ to not harm their families
>Further adds people who still do it shouldnt attribute the actions to them, they care about lives and say warplanes strike areas of firing
...and so, the Uyghurs figured out that 1+1=2

>autistic screeching and a flip that results in tanks being blown up

Notice which side of the Yemeni Civil War has all the Yemenis.

Clash between Al Nosra / HTS & TUrkish army near Idlib

twitter.com/taylieli/status/916376124724318209

The Houthis fucking own everyone. Give them some flip flops and some rocks and they'll conquer all of Saudi Arabia.

long way to go.

>shooped wiki BS
Those numbers are madeup.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)

>For a Mouthful of Khat

Important UPDATES by Polandbro → →
→ → →
→ →
→ → →
→ →
→ → →
→ →
→ → →
→ →
→ → →
→ →

Enjoy

Updates by USbro from prev thread

>Saudi
>441
I've seen more in Houthi footage tbqh

>And a Few Dinars More

>Brit ISIS fighter reveals bleak life in Syria where cats get fat feeding on dead bodies and bombs fall all around him

In a taped rant against the West, the militant called Abu Adam Al-Britani claimed life is so grim in Raqqa that stray cats and packs of dogs have become fat from eating "dead human flesh" in levelled buildings and streets.

Al-Britani gave a new glimpse into how life has become miserable for ISIS in Raqqa as it loses territory and its numbers dwindle, while accusing the coalition of killing "innocent" civilians.

>The militant also claimed he gave up a playboy lifestyle in Britain and moved his wife and child to Syria to join the terror group's ranks.

>He said ISIS now controls just 25 per cent of Raqqa as the Syrian Democratic Forces, backed by Western governments, wage a campaign to liberate the city.

"There are some cats which have become so fat because they have been eating dead human flesh.

"There’s dogs which are forming packs, getting brave, and they see humans and they start barking at them because dogs are pack animals. Their instincts are coming back."

Al-Britani said he was wounded in artillery strike and narrowly avoided being killed by a sniper. Still, he claimed he has no regrets as he faces death in "the most dangerous place in the world".

He said: "I would not trade the place I am in for any other place in the world."

>He said: "If you believe that we go around beheading people and killing, and that’s what we enjoy because we were losers... I wasn’t a loser, by the way.

>"I made more money in one day than most of you made in a month. I had a Porsche, I did very well, I had a supporting family, I had friends, I was doing very well in my life.

"I was looking forward to saving up to buy a villa and a Lamborghini."
"Losers don’t come to ISIS. There are a lot of successful brothers who have come here."

archive.is/wyOrr

>350,000 yemenis vs 13,500 yemenis
""""civil war""""

>Russian mercenaries captured by ISIS 'are executed after refusing to reject Christianity and become Muslim'

Two Russian mercenaries reportedly captured by ISIS jihadists are feared to have been executed because they refused to read out a statement saying they rejected their Christian faith and had become Muslim.

Roman Zabolotny, 39, and Grigory Tsurkanu, 38, held in Syria, also refused to say on camera that they had joined the terrorist group.

The men are believed to have been fighting for a private Russian mercenary force comprising ex-servicemen which saw action in Crimea and eastern Ukraine before Syria.

>There has been no official confirmation from the Russian authorities about their fate

archive.is/RHlOq

>Russia:U.S. Is 'Main Obstacle' to 'Final Annihilation of ISIS'

“The main obstacle to completing the annihilation of ISIS in Syria seems to be not the fighting ability of the terrorists themselves but the support and dalliance with their American colleagues,” the ministry’s spokesman Igor Konashenkov said in his briefing on Wednesday, state news agency Itar-Tass reported.

Russia has accused the U.S. of assisting ISIS. Moscow has said its Syrian allies were attacked by militants coming from areas near a deconfliction zone overseen by the U.S.

>U.S. Army Colonel Ryan Dillon, spokesman for the U.S.-led coalition, has expressly denied Russia’s accusations, telling CNN that the coalition’s main goal was "to kill ISIS or compel them to surrender."

archive.is/GfP9T

Our government is backing the Saudis ergo the continued Civil War rhetoric.

>Isis calls on women to fight and launch terror attacks for first time
‘Unprecedented’ change comes as group continues to lose territory in Syria and Iraq

Isis has called on women to take up arms as it continues to lose territory in Syria and Iraq, in an alarming development that could have global consequences.

In a new edition of its Arabic language newspaper, the terrorist group told female supporters it was an “obligation” for them to wage physical jihad.

“Today, in the context of the war against the Islamic State, it has become necessary for female Muslims to fulfil their duties on all fronts in supporting the mujahedeen in this battle,” the article said, adding that women should “prepare themselves to defend their religion by sacrificing themselves by Allah”.

>The lengthy treatise justified the change by claiming women had fought in the Islamic Golden Age and citing female companions of the Prophet Muhammed as examples.

sis has previously prohibited women from fighting on the battlefield, encouraging them to marry fighters, spread propaganda and bear and indoctrinate children to populate its so-called Islamic State.

archive.is/1u5Rp

More of a civil war than Syria.

I hope every t*rk on Sup Forums is watching football right now

>b-b-b-but Syria is a civil war u guise!

How hard they are getting raped?

>Russia:U.S. Is 'Main Obstacle' to 'Final Annihilation of ISIS'
Enough said for this whole conflict

score?

>losing to epitome of Whites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Netherlands
>joke about football

Nice try

>excising the number of fighters per belligerent
>it's the same because they are on both sides
Totally

Fucking 3-0 to Iceland

Might happen this very night:
>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/916367360281468928

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A nation of 80 million has 0 Vs. 3 for Iceland (300.000)

Will they skip mayadin for bukamal?

very nice Bolandi. Did you pull the trigger?

youtube.com/watch?

Can someone link war progression webm since 2015?

Actually yes, I did. After the picture, not before.

kek! What the fuck! last year Iceland did well in the euros

Did you shoot it and did any pieces fall down?

Is it done, Yuri?

No, Comrade Premier. It has only begun.

>hurr durr number of fighters can be totally trusted, no way it's going to be skewed!
You're an idiot.

>O dwóch takich
I hope i didn't kill a deer by accident

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-october-clashes-reported-between-the-turkish-army-and-hts
so it begins..

Take note

Respect.

God keep your souls...

1. Areas that are not either in Europe or North America (the North Atlantic area) are not covered.
2. Members have military self-protection and treaty payments to make every year Those members who are non-compliant are not guaranteed protection.

> #FSA-affiliated Ahl al-Diyar declares full support the #Turkish army in offensive on #Afrin

> offensive on #Afrin

> Afrin

So /sg/, what do you think Erdogan's gang initation to the Iran-Russia crew will be?

My theory is that they beat him with lead pipes and if he still lives, he's in.

There is no Iran-Russia crew. If there was, Russia would have signed a mutual defence treaty and also not sell & share more advance technology to the UAE and Saudi than to Iran.

>all non-zero quantities are effectively equal because of errors and irregularities
Really mangles my mangoes on this one.

i like how you stole this meme from the brit

I'm not saying that, dumbass. Rather, you don't know what those numbers are. So it's better to just ignore them and look at the factions. It's harder to bullshit about the factions involved than it is to bullshit about the number of fighters/personnels deployed by each.

To American baker: almost done, will finish tomorrow.
ps: i might have done it too spicy

w0̂̂̂̂t

SeeI looked at the factions and made an important value judgement. When one side has over 20x the native population as the other then calling it a civil war is retarded.

>The Justiciar Knight Sir Fjotolf Hansen is a Norwegian social commentator, raging Christfag, Zionist IRL troll and a pretty cool guy who became a national hero on 22 July 2011 by getting a new high score and slaughtering a bunch of degenerate communist faggots engaged in an orgy on a small island.
Fuck we're laffin over here

>it's better to just ignore them and look at the factions
Are you trying to say that the syrian army doesn't exist and that Yemen is more of a civil war than the Syrian one?

eww

What
Snus learn from these Kurds

>these Kurds
>one in 30 million

You don't know the numbers of either side. Again, you're talking out of your ass and believing number claims like some religious belief. There's no good reason to think those numbers are true. Hence, they should be ignored.

You don't even know what Yemen is, who Yemenis are, their history. You probably heard of Yemen just a week ago like the typical American idiot.

>When one side has over 20x the native population as the other
This statement makes no sense.

i'm back bitches

Well considering that Hezbollah and Shia mercenaries are doing most of the fighting and are the most effective troops, there is a case to be made that the Syrian civil war isn't really civil nor is it Syrian.

Question:
=======

The Konanshenkov Child, he who is bread of three parents, has delivered three warnings?

None knows how many more warnings time will bring, nor what will happen when the warnings cease.

The end is nigh. So sayeth the Konanshenkov Child.

I don't know what crawled up your ass, but I stand by everything I said.

i reported 4chin to saudi internet police and they said it'll be blocked in 24 hours what the fuck man why are you still postin

Ok, I don't get on as much on the weekends so I might not see it until Monday.

Look like bidis

From turkish Kilis town, on the border with Syria

>the Syrian civil war isn't really civil nor is it Syrian
Of course it isn't, the rebellion was instigated, fueled and armed by foreign powers and foreign fighters from nearly the entire muslim world is involved on both sides.

>t*rkey disqualified

i will shitpost till i die bitch

You don't have a coherent argument. The evidence you appeal to is not only inexistant but even if it wasn't, it'd be dubious and not to be trusted. Of course like a moron, you'll stick to dumb statements.

At least if you're going to appeal to wiki, the arabic article is better as it at least claim "unknown" for humber of some sides. And the Houthi number is much smaller in reality: ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/الحرب_الأهلية_اليمنية_(2015-الآن)

Heck, I bet you didn't even know than the whole South Yemen wants to secede from the north where the Houthi war. Only a low IQ subhuman would think it's not a civil war or worse, think that Syrian civil war is correct name but the Yemeni civil war isn't.

This, blind Salafi and Wahhabi Jihadis can't see that Shias helping Syria are the equivalent of half of the world joining Jihad on their side.

>Losers don’t come to ISIS.
>lose war

what did he mean by this?

By that thinking, many civil wars aren't civil wars. Spanish civil war? Nope. Franco had more than 30k Moroccan regulares was supported by Germans while the other side had Stalin support. Anarchists also had foreign fighters (George Orwell being one of them).

how is the stick?