Applied to two Walmarts, three Brookshires, a Dollar General, a Sonic, a Dairy Queen, a Pizza Hut, and a Bealles

>Applied to two Walmarts, three Brookshires, a Dollar General, a Sonic, a Dairy Queen, a Pizza Hut, and a Bealles
>Called all of theme except the Pizza place, Sonic, and Dairy Queen
>None hiring
TRUMP YOU SAID YOU WOULD FIX IT
I NEED WORK I HAVE NO CAR

TRUUUUUUUMP! WHY!

Other urls found in this thread:

beavex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being unemployable isn't trumps fault
try cutting your internet to free up some money

Your resume is probably shit.

Do you need to fill a resume for a shit job like that on the West?
Here you just come and say you wanna work and if you don't smell of alcohol too much they hire you

Why are you applying for pleb tier jobs? Probably because you're a modern day peasant with no skills. :(

>applying to places that aren't hiring
user....

>Do you need to fill a resume for a shit job like that on the West?

Nope. OP is probably a 25+ year old NEET that never had a job in his life and/or looks and smells like a fucking slob.

Factory work is available everywhere you pussy.

This. I work QC in a warehouse and it's the easiest thing I've ever done. It pays relatively well, too.

That's because most Americans aren't raging alcoholics like slavs. Slightly higher standards, even for Walmart.

Sounds like you should apply to Taco Bell, OP

Explains Russia’s manufacturing and retail dominance of the globe. When they promote you, does that mean you get your own spot to park your wheelbarrow?

Never heard of anyone being promoted on such jobs

Post a pic of yourself.

i type 143 wpm
i just want to type
why wont they let me type

/biz/

Find a hiring agency, there should be at least one near every major city. They'll hook you up with a job fairly easily. I'm going to do that tomorrow personally, tons of places are hiring in my town, but they all pay minimum wage.

piece of advice OP; just applying doesnt get you a job at these mega-corps. they receive hundreds of apps just like yours every week. go to the actual location, ask customer service, talk to managers and ask about the status of your application. theyll tell you the whole application process is online but thats bullshit. face to face is your best bet. be kind and presentable and good luck chap

You could get a job as a transcriber.

If you're not going to college do an apprenticeship
I'd hire you to work under me but you seem like a tard

I just realized why niggers are bad (besides the crime and laziness). Hair like burnt chia-pets, the skin color of Fecal matter, and facial hair indistinguishable from pubes.

it seems like they just record things and then outsource to freelance websites filled with indians who do it for 3 cents per recorded minute and/or only allow people who type 180+ wpm via cheatmode stenographers.

i just want a mindless job in the dark basement of some corporate behemoth where i take old papers transcripts and type them up digitally. dream job.

if you are able bodied bike around until you see someone building something and ask if they need help until it gets cold it shouldnt take longer than a morning or two

dude wtf are you doing? don't be a number at some corporate hen house.

find local companies that will hire you. if you cant find job requests from small businesses, then just open the phonebook and start dialing. Trust me, you'll eventually find someone that will hire you because you took the initiative and that's what small-medium businesses are always looking for. You don't even need to have skills for the job, just tell them what you've done and are willing to do.

also if you really want a job, you can't give them a schedule, just tell them anytime is good, the only exception being college.

Those jobs are out there, just gotta look! I almost took up a job doing transcribing with audioclerk.com . Maybe look into that, you can do it from home.

>Move to a new state. Don't plan ahead like a pleb.
>Get a grocery job within the week
>within a month the city calls me for a job interview
>mfw I make more than enough doing an easy job.

Feels nice man.

I should add that it is .50 - .75 per minute.

are you a nigger? super fat? fresh out of school? it all adds up.

Delusional Boomer detected

I know that feel. Was unemployed for many years. Thankfully now at age 33 I have a job cleaning and refueling buses. In most people's eye's I'm a loser but at least I'm a little better off than in the past. Fuck this gay earth.

yeah applying to places that can hire niggers, up your game

Wtf are you on about? Sound like a boomer "just walk in and give the manager a firm handshake" lol

Sorry friendo but if you're better off collecting neetbux than working those "jobs", there's probably 3 Mexicans illegals in line ahead of you for each one

Wtf is a QC?

I applied at once place and got it two days later, sucks to suck you nigger

get your security license.

wrong, hard work good attendance can land u a cushy supervisor office in manufacturing.

You don’t call to check in at a place, the employees will just laugh after they hang up. Take a shower, put on some nice clothes and go check in in person. Getting a job is a job even if it’s a shitty job. Pull your head out of your ass and do the work.

Move to North Dakota. Everyone from Wal-Mart to IT companies are hiring.

Fucking poorfag doesn't even get comped. Apply to taco Bell, they'll take you.

Quality Control. Something that clearly doesn't exist in Gypsystan.

Quality control

Quality control, I'm guessing.

>no car
>doesn't understand why no one will hire you
haha

If you are overqualified, they won't want you.

I get into stints where I want to change careers and it is impossible to explain to people that you are happy making ANYTHING even though you make over $70 at your other job.

I just crawl back to it every time.

just be yourself

You're work history probably sucks. Probably a lazy fuck. I've never went more than two weeks unemployed

>phonebook

It's not 1985 anymore gramps

>US economy beginning to crumble under the weight of one of the most unstable administrations in modern history
>less jobs for the first time in 7 years
>expects well-paying job

Good luck when half the country earns 30k/yr or less. It's only gonna get worse from here.

Why?... why will no one hire me!!??

Did none of you notice OP said call? No one says they’re highering if you sit on your ass and just call places. Fucking hell no wonder there are so many NEETS.

so you're the reason i got a god damn motherboard with a busted ram slot OUT OF BOX

Do you have a car? reasonably clean driving record and can pass a drug test ( Possibly required) get work with delivery services ads an independent contractor courier.

you should be able to make at least $500/wk even part time

example; beavex.com/

I can't wait until you're gone Sweden.

oh shit just read the last line "I HAVE NO CAR"

anyway for anyone else looking

We've been pretending that everything is alright for awhile now.

Well OP if no ones hiring, just get gibs and play vidya all day, lift daily, and cuck other men. Fuck the ladder, just live an alpha chad life and if you have illegitimate kids then have the bitch you impreginated raise it. Worlds shit anyways, might as well have some degenerate fun before going out right?

Type what? What can you type that a computer can't transcribe?

>Brookshire's

Fucking Texas. Miss that place, just not the people.

not a boomer, just someone who's started multiple businesses. You are retarded if you think you can't get a job, and yes, the phonebook is still a relevant form of advertising for small businesses. You can also view it online if you don't know how to operate a book.

but keep working at McDonalds or living off the government, that's surely better than putting yourself out there for lots of rejection.

Time to hit up tacobell poorfag

He's right about the phone book. It's been the most effective advertising for my family's small business.

>OP cant afford thousands in sushi
Jesus these fucking kids are emberassing poorfags

I can't wait until the new tax plan throws billions of dollars at the very richest americans while the banks on wall street legally gamble your money away. The regulations aimed to prevent another 2008 crash are all gone, there are actually even less of them now and the SEC isn't doing anything to uphold what little there is.

Enjoy your next boom-bust cycle, retards

keep it up user, you're doing better than all the rapefugees collecting gibs

>Cant go outside because of grenades
>Shitposts on 4chin instead

Stop saving shitty thumbnails of my pepe.

Try data entry instead of typeing, sounds better.

>boom cycle
Sorry no "peaceful" refugees here

GET A FUCKING SKILL OR KYS

Is your name Le-Sha Brown? (the dash don't be silent)

Get certified to be a court reporter.
>Median pay (hourly): 23.8 USD (2015)
>also make lots of friends in good places

ive been interviewed at the same grocery store near me 7 TIMES
>7
guess what the hiring manager told me once? that it is normal for people to be interviewed over 5x before finally getting hired. trump's fiscal year hasnt started yet. youll have to wait until 2019 for some actual change

>i just want a mindless job in the dark basement of some corporate behemoth where i take old papers transcripts and type them up digitally
Hah, I had exactly such job. Though it was not in a basement but in the main office. I came on weekends, when the whole building was empty and sat there typing all alone. Best job in my life.
Maybe on the U S of A
Here hard work and good attendance will only land you extra shifts to cover for your drunkard colleges.

Get a real job retard.
Apply to something like construction or stone fabrication. I started at 12$ as a no experience glazier and I now make 20$. Walk into the office of a local business and apply for a job. Make sure it's local the reasonyoure getting fucke by those places is that they are corporatized

Do you even sushi, bro?

Try Taco Bell

know your place, you fucking bullpreping sven
on top of being a fucking commie shithole, your absolute abomination of a country just decided fucktards against nukes are the best idea to reach peace
that alone makes you deserve total annihilation through sustained cobalt nuking

How long did it take you go to from $12 to $20?

two Walmarts, three Brookshires, a Dollar General, a Sonic, a Dairy Queen, a Pizza Hut, and a Bealles to you -" Fuck off nigger we're full "

BS . Walmart hires niggers .

4 years.
It isn't glamourous but I pay my bills and I can go out

This thread right here is also, why in the spectrum of E-S-B-&-I, I left all 4, from E, I went down to Z in this world, that they may know there is a place far surpassing this world. Satan is crumbling down, and the mark of the beast was hidden at first, it was around already longer but for idiots who were trying to be sneaky in the occult shadows, and leaking surface by their scheme yet in the midsts we already killed the machine. You know what I mean.

Applied to a whole 10 jobs?

Move out of East Texas

COMPED.jpg

>He didn't apply to Taco Bell

get a real job instead of just being a change monkey faggot. Go look for a laborer job and get paid to get fit. Don't be a sensitive pussy, or a lazy bitchy nigger either.

Never forget what the beast did to you, when it temps you with money. Never surpass trusting God for some implanted chip. The face on these coins here this money are not of our God. But God can still put use to the tangible money while it's here. We remember the widow who put in all she had that day. We remember the poor old widow, who put in all she had that day. How? We wouldn't even have thought about that if it weren't for Jesus Christ first speaking it to us. We beheld. Who else knew but Jesus who taught? No one else. Se'lah. Thanks we give and praise unto The Lord Most High. Se'lah. We sing as the birds of the morning. Se'lah.

I heard bump stocks sold out across the country so i'm more worried about you, user.
>youll have to wait until 2019 for some actual change
maybe the slow downward slide will pick up, sure
what exactly are you trying to say? and does nobody know what communism is here?

Income inequality in the US is at its worst since the 1920's, and those who know their history know what happened at the end of that decade. While you blame niggers or whatever for the lack of good jobs your government is redistributing massive amounts of wealth to the very top.

Teach yourself a trade using Youtube videos. God you people are so pathetic, relying on Papa Johns and KFC to take care of you. Have some god damned agency and make yourself useful.

Go to Jesus, FOR IN THIS WORLD, A MAN DESERVING DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO EARN A WAGE. And I have seen many of these things under the sun I SAID THEY TOO, have worked. Did they not also in Jesus Christ receive a penny? It is not a penny no not 1 shekel I type about. Jesus spoke to say, we receive God. That is the one great and most high treasure that contains and holds together all gifts from God. Heaven has more planned.

Go to your family who await you at Church. Don't let one perception of the conscious moments throughout the day get in the way. Let the spirit break through, attend day two. That I may call you son also for we would be sons, yea? Yea, brother? Maybe. Friend? I'd have a coffee. Come to Church lad.

how can one get gibs ?

In the midst of the noise, the posts are many not most yes indeed this whole site unworthy of even one, human, fingernail? But our very minds are polluted with it? I say fear not, worry not about this place you feel you can't get a job so you're stuck here? Got the news here all recent happenings it's world watch with a little bit of comedy in the mix of news right?

I told you.
Sometimes you just have to follow one poster here say the rest didn't lead you a right way.

>tfw Masters degree and worked all through college/grad school
>tfw want to find job across the country
>Companies rightfully ignore me because they would have to deal with someone relocating over there for a job

What do?

>What do?
They all say that the day long.
I say there is only one thing to do which does more than one thing.
The only thing to do, is follow Jesus.
I have been raised out of the still waters, forever a priest in the OOM.

The fuck are you on about.

Get a job in IT support. They're always hiring and you know how to operate a web browser so you're already over qualified.

>Income inequality
is a great thing for erryone, you retarded snownigger
now go get nuked, you revulsing abomination