Would you support a United State of Quebec?

Would you support a United State of Quebec?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hart_(businessman)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Let's have France JR everybody, now even more cucked than dad.

Hell yeah!

Annex canada, give Kekbec quasi Independence as the D.Q. (district of quebec) with the Nord du quebec border moved further north to give southern quebec more land and the rest to be used as Indian reservations and land reserves for the Quebecois government, also set up a special trade partnership between you snow frenchies and swamp frenchies (Louisiana), give the republic of Newfoundland (not labrador) independence as a satellite state and dump all our Irish into labrador

Wrong. We are the alpha French.

But still less of a cuck than uncle Sven

This
They sent their prostitutes and thugs in here
What the fuck did they expect
Now only the pussies are left in France

Sweden is SOURCE cuck and actually we are so cucked that the "bulls" are forever drained of their energy.

in other words, we are so cucked we cuck all. horseshoe cucking.

Yes, fuck the leafs

Stop doing this, Sven. You're making me look bad.
t. Jan

As long as Newfoundland gets our assets from Quebec, the Baby Frogs can fuck off

Yes. I would love to stop paying Québec the majority of our taxes. At this point I don't know why they would ever want to leave considering the gibs they get.
Alberta will separate before them, mark my words

it's true though, for now, we might uncuck. hope we do

You idiots are why Multiculturalism is embedded in our charter of rights and freedoms. You stinky Frenchmen started all of this!

Which assets and newfies are the biggest faggots.
I can't even count how many of them I wooped back on the north coast

No we didn't.
You did.
You invaded, conquered for your queen, kept our name and played easy while trying to kill us passively instead of doing it like men.
You adapted to this reality and it hurted you. But don't blame me

Give me that free state of Québec, that Independant California, that free Catalonia, Scotland, Brittany, Corsica, Ireland. BREAK IT ALL APPART. I WANT

Newfoundland is the greatest province faggot

What're you an ontariofag?

Well apparently my country is a damn sexy woman and quebec is gay.

Nice pic.

All of this happened because you guys are the niggers of Canada. You refuse to assimilate, speak English and insist on constant handouts and special treatment. Is it any wonder that the chinks, pajeets and mudslimes insist on having the same treatment? It all started with you rats!

No shit we refuse to assimilate lol f u le anglo
On what planet do you live

HAPPENINGS.

Quebecker from the north coast.
Live near these faggots and we had mini tribal wars sometime

sounds like maybe you should stand up for yourself instead of blaming everybody else for not being as beta as you, anglocuck

>Limp dicked pussy Canadians is why our country is a pile of meandering garbage no doubt aboot it I fucking hate this place

FREE SAVOIE

FREE SAVOIE TOO. THE FUCK IF I CARE.

I WANT TO BURN IT ALL DOWN.

I want independantism to spread like fire and the ashes of the old states to act as the fertilizers of new nationalisms.
FREE SAVOIE. FREE NORMANDY. FREE IT ALL. FUCK IT ALL.

Orphans, not prostitutes. There is literally zero evidence that an of them were prostitutes except for one, who was sent back to France for practising prostitution

THE LIBERTARIAN ETHNO-STATE OF SAVOIE FUCK YEAH

>not knowing that the first to Jew to set foot into Canada, Aaron Hart, came alongside the British Army (that was the same size as the entire population of New France at the time, to show how fair the English fight)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hart_(businessman)

But thugs yes, thankfully. Our thug ancestors made us stronger

GOOD.

THE BANANA MARXIST REPUBLIC OF BRITTANY FAILS AFTER EXISTING FOR TWO DAYS.

ALSO GOOD.

>Churchill falls, plus whatever money you frogs cucked us out of
>Muskrat Falls

You mainlanders are retards

Ah, so you are from an Indian Reservation

My two families invested itself 100% in America. We started from nothing. Born from fire and blood. God protect us