Why are they in the EU again?

Why are they in the EU again?

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/theintercept.com/2016/11/03/bulgaria-welcomes-refugees-with-attack-dogs-and-beatings
youtube.com/watch?v=P-o2ikD9OTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here

Gibs.

Just like Poland and Hungary. They will bitch about EU laws, refuse EU quotas, such as refugees but will stay for the cash. The niggers of Europe.

So you can use us as cheap labour.
EU is not that of a great deal for us, out industry got crippled due to EU quotas and the people are leaving the country even faster now. Around 1999-2007 we were doing just fine, now everything outside the 4 major towns and the resorts ... its a tough shit.

Yeah, we tried that German thing called "Lets be a ton of feudal city-states." And the shitskins came and rekt us, Serbia followed some years later.

But hey, we defeated the shitskins the first time they tried to enter. /pic related/

You defeated the ottomans only because they got rekt by austria and russia first.

>Serbia followed

Not really. "Their" king dusan was 5/8 ethnic bulgarian. No way serbs could rise to empire status without bulgarian blood

Cheap labor, bigger common market for companies to sell to and make more money.

Dear god, the shit will hit the fan soon, hold up, must get beverages to improve the quality of entertainment that is going to soon emerge from arrogant westfags and butthurt /balk/anides.

Shoutout to all civilized Sup Forumsacks.

>ottomans
>in 718
Sage, you're braindead

Sorry, but sage anyway.

he said shitskins not ottomans

Ummayads = shitskins
Ottomans = shitskins

Where did you saw any braindead content, and how was I wrong in my statement?

Balkan federation when?

why are anyone in the eu?

+

Romania/Bulgaria were admitted despite not meeting any criteria in order to cut off the Balkans and make them more willing to join.

Пaк ли нeкви нaхъcaни /пoл/-aджии oт Зaпaд, дeтo виждaт пoвeчe бypки и чepнилки днeвнo oт cpeднocтaтиcтичecкия люлинчaнин мaнгaли ce oбaждaт и ce oпитвaт дa ни хpaнят? Aйдe нe мepcи.

Now you faggutte

When Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks and Albanians stop auto-tearing themselves a new one 24/7 when in presence of eachother.

>be northern Irish boys
>try to step up to Bulgarians
>go to their house
>act hard
>bash the door down
>see 50 people in the house
>shit pants
>run away
>get chased by 6 foot 5 destroyers with golf clubs
>mfw i witnessed it all

The EU was/is an effort to help eastern nations recover after being economicly wrecked after the USSR, but anglos are completely against that for some reason.

Called it !
>arrogant westfags

Дaй бoжe дa нe видим някoй oт Швeйцapия, тeя ca нaй-oтвpaтитeлнитe.

Haли. Meн личнo нaй-мнoгo мe дpaзнят aнглeтaтa тyкa мoжe би зaщoтo ca мнoгo пoвeчe oт дpyгитe eвpoпeйcки флaгoвe, aмa вce пaк ca cyпep дpaзнeщи.

I heard your people were never asked if they wanted to join the EU before your government decided to do so. Is this true?

Yes, no one was against it because back then EU was rich AF and could afford a ton of propaganda to paint itself as "the piedestal of civilization". So no one complained and pushed for it.

yep the government decided for the nation, but the overall feel was that joining the EU would send us in the future and make us prosperous, when in reality we are barely a sovereign country now

What's wrong with the EU when you're in the east? This only hurts RICH western states not called Germany

>tfw ywn repel mudshits from Constantinople with your Slav allies

The second Balkan war was a horrible mistake.

Sorry, our ruler was an Austrian, and we know they like to do stupid shit.
(Venizelos and Pasic were also not nice people, but hey everyone was head over heels for macedonia back then, no bad feels)

Bulgexit when?

>Bulgexit when?
well here's the problem, If we leave we are left with no protection and we are on the border with 80 million Turks so its not a wise move, but we can always blow up our nuclear reactors which are located on the Danube river and destroy whole Europe with radiation so its also not wise to attack us

a lack of national sovereignty is rarely a good thing.. even for some EU nu-shekels

Because they are trying to turn us in the west, but without the whole "good economy" and "having money" things.
Can we have a proper army? No!
Can we build another nuclear power plant? No!
Can we build a pipeline that Russia is basically paying for, that will improve our economy? No!

What can we do? An LGBT parade !

>What can we do? An LGBT parade !
Don't forget the rapefugees. You wouldn't want to be racist now, would you?

Well, that's what it was sold as anyway...

because you give them money and you have no way of actually enforcing your crazy laws in their country. they would be fools to not prey on you.

so people fell for it and agreed with the decision to not have a referendum prior to joining.. SAD. thanks for keeping the turkroaches, gypsies and mudslimes out though. recently visited your country and enjoyed the fact you give them IQ appropriate jobs, ie cleaning and bin collection

bulgfags have done fairly well when it comes to this unv.is/theintercept.com/2016/11/03/bulgaria-welcomes-refugees-with-attack-dogs-and-beatings

Bulgaria is still around 10% Islamic. They have to get rid of the ever persistent Pomak cancer.

i was very disappointed to find out good ol uncle putin has the same problem and does not intend to fix it. according to him they "get along fine" with infidel slavs.. hopeless

Ours are supprisingly docile and civilized. Neved had a bad tim with the 3 of them I know. They are as muslim as the standart Bosniak who is eating pork and drinking like the true /balk/ he is.
I like them because somehow they hate gypsies 300% more than us. A couple of them tried to radicalize in Pazardzik under some wahhabi funded Ahmed Mussa.
The anti-terror unit raided them, took like 50 UZI's away. Then /apparently some time later/ the shitskins recieved a message on their always present Iphones (unlike ID's), and they started a riot in a refugee camp.

Well /pic related/! Lets say the riot police not only arrived faster than the media, but re-took the camp before anyone outside the country knew about it, so we did not got shilled by EU for "police brutality".

Honestly, I'd rather take black people and muslims than them.

Bulgarians, Romanians, and other eastern europeans are scum.

Isn't that the whole point of a government? You know, govern and stuff.

Sorry for the gypsies!
Thanks for taking them in, so we do not have to deal with their shit.

We also have them in Greece, unfortunately. Pomaks are even represented in parliament under the "TURKISH party of friendship and peace" and express separatist sentiments every now and then. We tried to replace them with Pontic Ukrainians after the fall of the Soviet union, but all of them moved to Athens shortly after, so we are stuck with the constant presence of an Islamic majority in Greek Thrace.

>be Serb
>fight we the Ottomans
>save the ottomans from the Crusaders and lead the biggest cuckage off Balkannigers that will lead for eternal butthurt
>cuck the Euroniggers north of Danube for 150 years off Ottoman slavery

And to think Boogers could off gain independet if not pic related haven't slipped his finger in their ass in the last minute

Yet britbongs are settling in each small village that's not filled with gypposcum here

So we can be your slaves :)

hajde hajde turci

I know that you Boogers have a problem with him,even when he lead an army of 20k Boogers and lost against the Wallachians but istead of Ottoamans punishing him the Bulgarians kek.

We can form a federation and still hate each other. What could possibly go wrong?

they punished the Bulgarians*

The difference is that bulgaria, despite being 85% white, is just soft aperheid, you can walk aroud saying fucking gypos, fucking muslims and being turbo-xenophobic, and guess what, thats the norm.
If you dont what them to chimp out, just tread them like shit, easy.
In the west muslims just get to do what they want with impunity, the rules bend to them thats the huge difference.

No shit,welcome to the Balkans nigger.

to make borders because you keep inviting everyone you fucker

Bulgaria is a very beautiful country that deserves more wealth than it has.

Not the gypsies in the picture!

>Olympic medals
Pro-Soviet nations were experts in doping, just look at East Germany
>Second Balkan War
Nothing to be proud about
>First Balkan War
It would've been much harder for you without our navy
Turks couldn't get resupplied and reinforced
>WW1 Serbia's retreat
Of course, Austria-Hungary roflstomped them afterall
>Bulgarian victories over the Byzantines
Yeah and it took 1 emperor to bring it all down
What a fucking joke
>Dinko
What good representation of your country
Meathead bravado and a tendency for organized crime

You should change the filename to Bulgarian inferiority complex.png

gg no re
tatars irreversibly BTFO

I hope you got a salad and ouzo, stuff is heating up, more greeks are joining, aussies are already shithrowing and the serbo-bulgarian fight lives on.

I fucking love the balkans.

>mfw at 3:10

youtube.com/watch?v=P-o2ikD9OTM

Why are you asking us? You krauts are pretty much the leaders of the EU. The entry of third-world shitholes like Bulgaria is your fault.

Ah, yes. When the police is not beating up migrants. Thye beat the people who oppose the corrupt government that is in charge for 8 years now ... and EU says we are doing great with democratic values and shit like that.
Bunch of assholes. I'd rather be in a union with Serbia and Romania ... wait I live in the north-west, I already am. Nvm anons, back to enjoying the casual shitpost.

I find it interesting the west bashes those countries way more then Greece. Soft spot for Greece i guess.

Greeks in USA are pretty based tho

When do we get in?

Greek diaspora in the USA is the richest right after the Jews.

The gypsies should be deported to Turkey and Bulgarians should do all their own manual labour.

Seriously, the gypsies doing everything is bad. Automate.

And then what are gyppos to do for a living with IQ of 70? Steal, Rape? It works for now I guess.

Why do you need it?
Shit seems bearable in Serbia.
The EU is doing the same thing that lured us in, the "everything is going to be fine once you join us".

And then your polticians get 75% more corrupt, your food becomes shit. People are leaving Serbia now? Shit brotha, wait untill you join the EU.

What possible reason can one have for joining this?

Nah m8, Turkey wont take more shit. We need to send the gypsy fuckshit back to India so it can enjoy being in it natural poo-enriched environment. Where they can also be inbred, give birth when 13 yrs old, die on 40 ... and so on.

Пичoвe мaлкo пoмoщ тyкa(бъмп) мoля
мepcи мнoгo

They can steal and rape in Turkey.

Who gives a fuck about Turks?

Go nuclear and line your border with nuclear bombs. That'll fuck 'em if they ever invade.

The UK campaigned hard to get all of Eastern Europe inside the EU to piss off Russia (against Germany's and France's wishes since everyone else was concerned about a country-merge with a bunch of 2nd worlders). It's hilarious how this has backfired on them when the trashiest of the East Euro bydlo has immediately boarded a bus to London but anyone with 2 brain cells could have predicted it

The balkans should be fenced off and banned from reproducing

1 They have little debt so you're happy
2 Italy needed its own version of what Poland/Chzechia is to you, as well

>butwhy.gif

I want to go back to your country. After coming back to Australia all I see are fat women and weak chins on men.

Your language isn't harsh like Hebrew or Arabic either, which is great.

> shit seems bearable in Serbia
You realize we are worse than you? For us individuals, living in post-commie shitholes, the EU is good because you can go to developed EU countries and work there. My aunt, who is Romanian and has Romanian papers, worked in Span for 3. She's now in Paris and living the life.

*3 years

Which makes their countries even shittier since only oldfags stay behind

We fought for Europe, you fucking turk.
We spilled our own blood so your disgusting subhuman race of people never set foot in Western Europe.
We might be poor, we might be divided as a nation, but with all out hearts, we still hate your muslim guts and we'll never stop fighting you parasites.

Honestly, mate. The fact that we can go and be slaves in Western Europe, doesn't make it all that better for us.
We are literally the same as you. Corruption is everywhere, morals are decaying and our population is getting replaced by gypsies and turks.
Our politicians are absolutely the same as yours. They are traitorous, self-hating, greedy animals, who will sell their own mothers for an easy life.

Go to work and live in with those arrogant fucks in the west? No thanks, I like the balkans.
Not gonna sell my working ass for shekels.

Sure a lot of people do it, I cant bring myself to it. Feelsbadman, like treason.

BulgARYAN master race

Dont go there.

You need the capital from the West to succeed guys, I'm sorry.

So this means you create a business in Bulgaria that exports for foreign capital

or

You go to the West and earn Euros/British Pounds/dollars

Being a worker in Bulgaria will get you nothing. I worked in a winery for 200 leva a week and I couldn't live like I do in Australia.

Compare this to the $1000 a week I get in Australia for non-vintage and $2000 per week during vintage.

True, but who gives a fuck really. All balkan shitholes will implode eventually because only the old people and criminals will remain. But who cares, really. I don't.

> You need the capital from the West to succeed guys
True
> Compare this to the $1000 a week I get in Australia for non-vintage and $2000 per week during vintage.
Grats to you man! Keep it up. My advice to you is not to come back and if you do, try to keep a low profile. Many old couples, who worked in the West for decades, we're robbed/killed by local criminal scum after coming back. There's no hope here.

Or the west can collapse in peace and stop meddling in our shit.
Seriously, if foreign political entities stop fucking our shit up ... we /balkan "shitholes"/ can and will get up on our feet in no time.
People all blame it on "USSR age", but no one mentiones how the west insta-bought everything that was for sale in the early 90's and did not gave it back for free. And the few things we salvaged in Bulgaria had to be closed because Germany was like "Hey, you cant produce that ... we have the monopoly on it, close the factory!"

not available in freedom land, hooktube it?

That "freedom" tho.

>Bulgarians
>white

You are turkish rape babies

Neck yourself you inbred cunt. Your kind is simply retarded. A normal person can easily find means of supporting themselves and their family in Serbia, and I'm not talking $200 per month bullshit pay. You just need to have a bit of brain mass. Get the fuck out of my country and never come back.

> we /balkan "shitholes"/ can and will get up on our feet in no time
That's what they've been saying here for 17 years.
> the west insta-bought everything that was for sale in the early 90's
If we knew how to run those companies and make them profitable, we wouldn't need to sell them. "It's always someone else's fault", lol
> And the few things we salvaged in Bulgaria had to be closed because Germany was like "Hey, you cant produce that ... we have the monopoly on it, close the factory!"
Source needed.

> Get the fuck out of my country and never come back
I wish I could but I don't know how and don't have the financial means to do it. Also, no family members abroad so I'm kinda in a pickle.

you give money to bulgaria to develop and after 10 years bulgarians will have enough money to buy your high tech products