He can't tell anyone about the witch's curse

>he can't tell anyone about the witch's curse

So why doesn't Subaru just tell everyone he can see the future? Problem solved.

>revealing your strats

Your a fucking TAIDA desu ne.

Use the catalog, newfag.

For what? This is its own thread. It's not just about the new episode, but the entire series. Can't handle the Frodo? Don't be a dodo.

Because PLOT demands it

because no one would fucking believe that shit

All he has to do is prove an event that he's seen before. If he fails, he can just sudoku.

>muh generals

wow good job OP. You're such a genius! Why don't you post more often?

>he doesn't have any actual refutation, so he just shitposts
wow good job poster. You're such a genius! Why don't you shitpost more often?

>I Was Only Pretending To Be Retarded

We doesn't just call Reinhardt

Because if subaru was smart the author wouln't be able to develop his wanky arc.

Might work on some people but smarter characters like Crusch would notice he's lying

It's not a lie. He sees the future.

Bad writing
This applies to every scene

What exactly can he predict? That the cult is coming? Why should they believe him? He has nothing going for him in terms of information, and if they wait to see if the cult will attack it will be too late.

Watch the episode. He's away from the capital.

He's an outsider, with strange clothes and mannerisms, strange technology, and a strange aura. In a world full of magical shit I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible to convince people he can see the future. Throw in the fact that actually gets to live the future and also gets an infinite amount of chances to sell his lie it actually seems like a very easy thing to do.

>What exactly can he predict?
he could just spend a couple days just learning about events around him, kill himself, then report on those events. If some of those events don't take place due to some butterfly effect shit then he only just has to repeat the exercise until his success rate is high enough to be believed.

>Has a giant ass cart that could probably fit in 20 men
>goes to ask help from bitches instead of hiring strong ass mercenaries

>Didn't just go straight to the only guy who actually likes him and probably knows enough to help him

He wanted to save everyone from there by that point, not kill the cult.

>getting help from a 1-arm pleb

This guy is literally anime deadpool

Holy shit I never noticed he has one arm.

But mercenaries would literally save everyone though if they take out the cult.

What the fuck is her problem?

Who the fuck would believe him? And his predictions would never be accurate, because see: stepping on a butterfly. Every time he resets he'll act differently and different events will occur. Just saying "I can see the future" will chance the future. His predictions might be really close, but he could never seem like a prophet. He'd just seem like a pretty clever guy with delusions of being a prophet.

You're underestimating the cult. Betelgeuse is a fucking monster in power alone.

She's a bitch. And values pride pretty high.

he fucked with her guesses. She thought he would say no but he said yes so she chimp out.

her only positive trait other than being really good looking is having good guesses.

>And his predictions would never be accurate
We've already seen events play out exactly the same way in multiple timelines. Besides, he can predict enough major events to lend credibility to his words. They don't have to fully believe, they just need results.

>So why doesn't Subaru just tell everyone he can see the future? Problem solved.
You really think his personal dark goddess would accept that loophole? It's not like he has a dumb auto-security system watching him. If he tries to step out of line the hands will force him back in check.

Subaru's free will has been completely neutered.

Is he going to do a game of thrones and set a trap to blow up the mansion with the oil?

>values prides highly
>can seemly make good guesses

I think she might be pride. her guesses might be magically related.

To be right, to be vindicated is all related to pride.

Cause a prideful person would never admit to be wrong.

So her power make sure she never wrong.

>That image name

>let the mercenaries deal with cult
>quickly go to emilia and puck
>get puck to go freeze that fucker unless he wants emilia dead by him
>profit??

When will Subaru learn to control his death tendril things and intentionally tell enemies about his power so they get splattered? It worked on Emilia on accident.

So why doesn't he do it on purpose in a fight?

>It's not like he has a dumb auto-security system watching him. If he tries to step out of line the hands will force him back in check.

There has been no rule stating this and seems like your own fanfiction.

The only thing we know him directly saying how he can do shit will cost him his life.

Satella decides, not him.

Cause he;s an idiot.

see this

It's not his power.

>Hasn't picked up on all the foreshadowing
>Hasn't read the novels

>Secondaries.

>muh fanfiction

I don't read untranslated shit thank you .

You either talking anime or we ain't talking.

>Literally a Dark Souls protagonist.

>Anime-only watchers.

well just cause you cant read it must mean it's not true, right?

Web/Ln novel fags always bullshit about the content in a untranslated Web/Ln novel just to fuck around with animefags and say shit like x girl won and yadayada and since its only in moon it's easier to shitpost and bullshit about it.

So yeah unless i see actual volume translations, it's all bullshit to me.

And how do you know those translations are accurate? Because the translator said so? Your logic is completely illogical.

This needs to be updated. WEG

Don't be retarded.

Someone wouldn't waste months translating shit then upload on baka for an example just to literally bullshit the whole thing. Also reputation of the translator would further tell me.

what chapter/page is this in the manga?

>oh so you can see the future huh?
>throw something at him
>startled by it
"OH SO I GUESS YOU CANT"

He's under the command of Priscilla, the fuck do you expect him to do

>hey priscilla, I'm going to leave you as your personal knight for multiple days to go follow a baseless claim of one of your opponents, kthnxbye

>die
>repeat
>this time catch it

Are you retarded? Being clairvoyant mean being omnipotent.

>I see the future by experiencing it in parallel worlds
Best I could come up with, dunno if it'd work

Too complex and you still run into the Cassandra problem

Would it even matter?

I mean, let's say you're one of the candidates. Subaru comes to you and says:

"Dude, I need your help. The Bishop of Sloth and Witch cultists are going to attack the mansion Emilia is in, and they're going to kill her dead and massacre everyone in the village."

Why should you do anything? I mean, Emilia's one of your competitors. If she's dead, that's one less person after the throne. If you send your guys to ward off the attack, you're losing a lot of resources - and if you lead them yourself, you might die.

What do you get out of it? Sure, beating the Witch Cult is kind of a public service, but they're bad-ass. Why even bother?

Because the events he sees in one timeline will not unfold the same way in another timeline.

So yeah, if he tell them that ABC is gonna happen, reality will make sure BAC/CBA/BCA/CAB/ACB happens instead.

this last episode was the worst one i've seen so far.. my dropped meter is almost full

Subaru should have said something along the lines of:

A true king looks past selfish desire and serves to protect those in need. If you aid me in saving Emilia and the people of the village, you will gain the support and favor of the kingdom. They will see you as a protector and liberator. You yourself desire to bolster homeland defense and need to prove the value of your principles. Here, we have the witch cultists. Here, we have you. Here, we have the perfect event to buy you the throne.

Al doesn't like Toyota enough to help him out much. I mean, he threatened to shank Mitsubishi in their first encounter.

>What do you get out of it?
A clairvoyant slave.

He doesn't need to be exact. When's the last time someone who could see the future was exact? Are you this fucking new?

>expecting a half insane, former NEET to have persuasive oratory skills

Uhh

Remember that after reset in the mansion things went totally different. And he's still scared of dying, missing a checkpoint, and he doesn't know if he really has infinite respawns.

does satella ever appear in the novels?

>Remember that after reset in the mansion things went totally different.
But he also figured out why things went different and set things up to ensure they stayed the same.

>And he's still scared of dying
He just had an episode that had him die multiple times, bring him to the edge of madness, and reaffirm his desire to bring about a good outcome (with the added motivation of revenge). His level of desperation should be at, or more, than it was when Rem died in episode 7 and yet Subaru was fine killing himself then.

>missing a checkpoint, and he doesn't know if he really has infinite respawns.
Subaru currently knows he is at a checkpoint and that it lasts for a few days at least. So far nothing in the show has suggested that he doesn't have infinite respawns.

I'm fucking done.
You do realise that if either one of the candidates manage to slay the witchcult and one of their seven leaders at it; it would bring massive amounts of support and eliminate a potential threat in the competition. Subaru was right about Crushe, she's just a dictator who pushes the weak aside. I wouldn't want a person who preaches strength to rule me if she was reluctant to share that strength with someone who is weak and in potential danger. Priscilla's philosophy is bullshit, I don't see why anyone would vote for her except for horny males. She's the last person I want ruling over me; a person who relies on good fortune and only good fortune. Anastasia...can't argue, she's an underhanded girl who is all on money, merchants are cruel people.
The fact that Priscilla is the only one of the candidates who does not provide any support for Subaru (you know after he starts convincing and actually getting people to join him) and is one of the few candidates not punished (Crushe memory gone, Anastasia possessed and her knight comatose and forgotten) is fucking bullshit.

Satella would fuck his heart for that too.

>the events he sees in one timeline will not unfold the same way in another timeline
watch the show before posting you fucking retard

You missed your replies

In case you didn't actually watch the show in the first place, you'd notice that the world doesn't repeat itself 100% exactly as before each time he repeats. There are differences, sometimes significant differences.

That's usually because Subaru does something different:
Getting mugged
Not getting mugged
Calling for help while getting mugged
Going to the village
Not going to the village
arriving at the manor late
arriving at the manor early

There are differences each time, but Subaru is also different each time. And even if details are different the general events are the same.

crippling pain isn't exactly the best thing to have in a fight against someone that can kill you in less than a second even if it leads to a room nuke.

Except unless he changes things, they go the same. He doesn't need it to be 100%, he only needs a few major events to be predictable which has already done since like episode 2.

Episode 16 in a nutshell..

>revealing your powerlevel

>literally reposting a reddit post
holy shit

It would be better to say he has premonitions of disastrous events. That way he dosen't have to be accountable for everything

Subaru ain't exactly the brightest guy around if you haven't noticed. It literally took four people on four separate occassions hammering in that negotiations are a two way street for him to take a fucking hint.

If I was one of the candidates and Subaru came to me, I would say under one condition. Emilia can stay in the comp but she has to do some girl on girl, yuri action with me. Only way, no half-assing either, Emilia is going to have to at least be fully into a kiss and lay on her back as I eat her out. Anything less than that and no deal.

No you idiot. This isn't a loop where events change before the loop such as in Higurashi.
This loop brings everything back to the way it is. Events still happen exactly the same unless he involves himself, Butterfly effect and all that.

He can't continually loop because it gives him pain and doing it enough times to prove that he has come back from the future would likely kill him.

She deserves happiness.

Okay....

Someone threatens his life "did you foresee this"

Subaru: "no"

Person "guess you were mad the entire time" kills him in one motion.

Subaru is autistic, a bad loser, a non-gracious winner and he's not very smart.

those are the reasons why i like subaru as a character

drop it lol. pay no heed to that cliffhanger at the end of the episode. Nope, nothing will interesting will happen next episode.

And he gets constantly fucked for this. That's what makes him and this show so good.

that's fine.
It turns out that the people most like subaru are the ones complaining about him

you were fast identifying a post from your favourite page

>he thinks Emilia isn't Satella
Just kidding, it's Puck.

>help people
>save the day several times
>be an all around good guy
>emergency situation
>ask for help
>HAHA LOL UR JUST DUING IT 4URSELF THAT'S Y I WON'T HELP U
Is there any shittier writing than this?

I'm sure shittier writing exists somewhere out there.

It's literally happened before

He's far more afraid than he was then.