/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - AT-LARGE ARRESTS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y
>Pres Trump hosts Military Leaders meeting @WH 10/5/17
youtu.be/BejAk0Y1VOU
>VP Pence hosts Natl Space Council 1st Meet 10/5/17
youtu.be/4_izFqcZ67U
>VP Pence/2nd Lady Karen/Lil Marco meet FL senpaitachi 10/5/17
youtu.be/qu-rXwxIW1U
>WH Video: Pres Trump in LV 10/5/17
youtu.be/5HYRhFWGQ6s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in PR 10/5/17
youtu.be/314ebVJ9XPs
>DoD Video: POTUS in PR & relief efforts 10/5/17
youtu.be/uVEipM0y9ZE
>DoD Press Brief (Spokesperson White/MC Lt Gen McKenzie DofJS) 10/5/17
youtu.be/6aUuls3KgkM
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/5/17
youtu.be/vvBnO4pdfFc
>StateDep Foreign Press Brief (Drs Julian Raby/Thomas Wide) on special projects 10/5/17
youtu.be/H9FfVHhNMFc
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/5/17
youtu.be/b-atNvNhgWg
>LV Victim rises for Trump 10/4/17
youtu.be/wQ6k4Dibo5o
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/9tlDe)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
archive.is/6WOJR)
archive.is/Ahu2S)
archive.is/UeVlm)
archive.is/g801O)
archive.is/zDgxk)
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/aaron-rouse-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-las-vegas-division
youtube.com/watch?v=bCPD9uUJE30
youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA
youtube.com/watch?v=2a7clqqbHZI
washingtonexaminer.com/cia-director-mike-pompeo-floated-as-replacement-for-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-report/article/2636727
nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/916203397400768512
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/05/obama-holdovers-vacancies-remain-at-top-levels-state-department.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'Woo

>13:33:22
>Got next, thanks

Thanks for baking, I've got next right?

President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

Stock Market hits an ALL-TIME high! Unemployment lowest in 16 years! Business and manufacturing enthusiasm at highest level in decades!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Since Trump’s election, the DOW is up 24.23%, the S&P 500 is up 19.28%, and the NASDAQ is up 26.80% (archive.is/9tlDe)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)
>Trump is likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal next week (archive.is/6WOJR)
>The unemployment rate has dropped to 4.2%, the lowest it’s been in nearly 17 years (archive.is/Ahu2S)
>The labour force participation rate is up to 63.1%, the highest it’s been under Trump
>The number of employed Americans is at an ALL TIME high - 154,345,000
>The number of unemployed Americans is at a 10 year low - 6,801,000
>Stephen Miller is working to permanently kill any future DACA legislation (archive.is/UeVlm)
>The Trump administration is rolling back Obamacare mandates that cover birth control - roasties BTFO (archive.is/g801O)
>ICE threatens “at-large arrests” after California passes sanctuary state law (archive.is/zDgxk)

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/aaron-rouse-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-las-vegas-division

reminder that the agent in charge was appointed by comey...

if we never find out what happened, we know why.

Today is German-American day. Does that include GERMANIC races like Dutch and Anglos?

Thanks, friend.

Trump needs to pull rank on these fbi fucks REEEEEEEEEE

They're going after Miller, Get ready.

WOW WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE THIS INFORMATION TODAY?

SPACE PENCE

OUT OUT OUT

Heading out for the night?

ITT: CALM BEFORE THE AWOOOO

awaah

SPACE HYPE!!!!

Was "calm before the storm" Trump tipping his hand that ISIS did the Vegas shooting & he ordered the military to go nuts on them?

If so, where? Where would you go nuts on ISIS? I thought they're all scattered, on the run.

"Have mercy on us, Lord, for we reign too young." -Louis XVI

I could have sworn file size was 4mb, i got a great webm here thats too big, could make a smaller res version i guess

I WANT TO SEE THOSE TIDDIES

when aren't they after miller?

he's trump's guy, unlike manafort, who served his purpose, and bannon, who served his own interests. you won't see him fired, and if we do, then we got something big to worry about

maybe this is a nation wide ISIS plot and they want to pretend they arent wise to it so they can capture them all

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

gib it back

Seem his background is in couterintel as well. Might not be unusual but just noteworthy.

Give back awoo's hat!!!

Nope, just the superior Americans of German descent

Just cooking. I'll still be here phoneposting.

>Mr. Rouse most recently served as section chief in the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ).

hmmmmmmmmm

>if we never find out what happened, we know why.
this is fucking unreal
I voted Trump to stop this kind of garbage, and yet here we are agin
how long will American's take this shit?

your wish is granted

shes so pretty

Start at 2:00
youtube.com/watch?v=bCPD9uUJE30

>bannon, who served his own interests
Eh, I'd pick Bannon over Trump if they were ever on opposite sides. (Moore vs. Strange springs to mind) Trump's a good guy, but he's an optimist; he thinks too well of people.

Wasn't a LV presser supposed to happen?

Cheeky cunts

very pretty

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA

such a qtp2t

It did

Nothing new to report :)))))))))

It did happen. Absolutely no information came out, but they did their best to try to quash reports.

eh she has hard features I dont find that attractive

Yet for the motivation in Las Vegas, they keep suggesting that they can't find any evidence to say it was ISIS.

Wilson is like that comic relief character who keeps getting BTFO but every time, he just gets more and more evil so you keep caring.

Space is the place
>youtube.com/watch?v=2a7clqqbHZI

more likely Tillerson

washingtonexaminer.com/cia-director-mike-pompeo-floated-as-replacement-for-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-report/article/2636727

gotta catch em all!

My opinion of it is: Trump likes both people. Moore is more in line with his agenda but Strange flat out said I will back you dont waste time on me. Sure he may be endorsing a losing candidate but he is standing by the man who stood by him

I honestly think shit is about to go crazy. It seems to be a deliberate feeding of information through MSM. This is conditioning like we haven't seen in ages.

>T-Rex leaving when he's critical to us becoming energy independent

>ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT URANUS
>ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE

CNN really needs to spend a couple dollars to """"fix""""" their equipment.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

make room for my waifu

>how the hell are we supposed to spin something this ambiguous for any number of days??

Interesting; I heard that Ivanka and Boy Wonder told him to endorse Strange.

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html

>While the alleged plot was apparently uncovered and interrupted months ago, investigators were not prepared to announce its existence until Friday, in part because the search continued for other possible terror connections.

They are likely doing the same thing with Las Vegas

gee, it's almost as if that would go against someone's interests

>heard
Yeah from Kikebert, shocker.

>no ISIS
>no 2nd shooter
pic related sounds more and more probable

people who find asians attractive are kidding themselves, they are fetish fodder

They may have as well. Im just going by what was said at the rally

Sauce that image now or I'll feed kosher meat to your dog.

Thanks anons

I say it's a cover up. Paddock was most likely a gun runner, and his connections make it uneasy and embarrassing to reveal to the public

New high score!

Whoops, forgot my cup of Joe.

You mean plastic surgery gook #23,487,648.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!

Find it weird how they only admitted they found his car at his home today? Are they making this up as they go?

>posting the edit

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/916203397400768512
What did Nancy mean by all of that?

Why? Because wartime administration.

Too many obamabots in the State Department that are acting as saboteurs. We need a CIA official to clean them out and hire loyal Americans.

He has failed. There are way too many unfilled positions and commie infiltrators. Rex has also not demonstrated unwavering loyalty to the president, just watch his press conferences and you can see it yourself. He is the swamp.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/05/obama-holdovers-vacancies-remain-at-top-levels-state-department.html

Is she senile?

>literally the most movie- based evidence- free theory yet
is it more like Harry Potter or Star Wars?

Yes.

>tfw born just in time to see NK glassed from orbit

her brain is deteriorating.

Don Jr better have good reason for this like

Checked. Fuck Ben, he doesn't have the BALLS to attack the kikes.

She is old enough to meet JFK and for JFK to have had sex with her.

Good

thats like milf fetish right there
old nasty used up mothers with grandchildren

the epitome of fetishism

chin too pointy would not bang

Yep. This is how it usually goes

I don't really follow the situation, but I got a few useful images. I've also heard his brother was an actual gun runner, so this could be an op gone bad, they would rather kill people and make it look like a lone wolf massacre than to let it go public. He was most likely killed by narcos, or whoever he was wronged, and now, it's just a big mess. All of his guns were legal, I think, that would support the gun runner theory

Less likely, he could be another hodge, a paid or otherwise well supplied anti trumper who wanted to make a statement. Or, this could be another sandy hook, only done to try and attack the 2nd amendment

LOL'd at "pweerto reeko"

He's probably talking about the excuses gun grabbers use and why they're wrong.

what?

Awoo-hoo-OOOooOOooo~

Whoops. Wrong Nancy.

Why do they use a different shading technique on the background as opposed to the characters?