Pets and libraries of Sup Forums

Poast your pets in front of your library or secondly post your pet(s) alone and thirdly you can just post your library if you wish

Did you name your cat Miriam because that's the name of a hot girl and you wanna fuck the cat?

>mac

david star on book spine. 2 books to the left of cat's front elbow.

Normal people don't keep that many books unless they are needed for reference ie medical or legal books you are a try hard who gets a sage and a lurk more

my cat came that way from a shelter, post your pets

There is a PC on ground next to the >mac which i use for gaming but i use the mac as a tv/youtube editing with final cut

So you don't have any pets or books and you are decrying me? hah!

So you don't have any pets or library? another hater with nothing to show!

and all 1000+ are cataloged extensively + autistically.

what a great dog is he an asian breed? l

>living with the meowing jew

you reading the Qoran there? lol

I have no need for a library.

I have the internet.

Thnx, she is a Chow Chow.

>It's true
M8 what the fuck?

>Herzog poster

Good taste.

Ahh yes I hear they are supremely loyal

If you are going to shitpost at least contribute a picture of your pet or libraries hopefully both together

Why waste money on books when you can get more monitors?

I have cat

fuck off leaf, we thread nao

I'm probably 10 years older than you.
Would have loved a gameing station like that when i was 20 or so, i played thousands of hours of diablo 2 back in the day. And rome total war

I'm actually planning to use it to light charcoal in a grill and filming it. The same thing will be happening to a copy of Glenn Beck's book "The Christmas Sweater."

Looks like doggie needs to pee in that picture lol also are those your girlfriends clothes or are you femanon :)

Oh hai kitteh!!!

pets and libraries are for fags

Thanks. Up close the quality is terrible and pixelated as hell (printed in China) but I kind of like that aspect of it.

looks like you live in a rural place?
Looks like there is total darkness outside that window and a scary forest just beyond that is what i imagine. Also if ppets and books makes me feg sign me up

Somehow ended up with a kitten

it's called night time retard

OI VEY

Well ok then hitler

My cat

>So you don't have any pets or library? another hater with nothing to show!
I can't doxx myself you r-tard. My pets are famous, and if you have a funny cat calendar, you most likely know me.

If you do not have any pets or libaries i would ask you to refrain from posting in this thread

Looks very intelligent and frisky
holy hell that is one hell of a man cat

guess his name

Mr. Niggercunt

Inglebert Humperdink

here in the darkest reaches of the internet, we are doing the same thing my 70 year old mother does online.

Spot.

>solid concrete walls and floor
do you live in a bunker?

Those vape liquid vial. Just missing the fedora

>My pets are still packed in boxes from moving
>My books are outside barking at negroes

Sacre bleu, thats a wild looking cat. He looks very cool.

Rate my dogs. Also bonus points if anyone guesses what breeds. They are both mutts.

>kekistan flags

walls are wood, it's my shop
pic related, much better than books and a fucking cat

All he is missing is a barrel of brandy around his neck and he is ready to be a swiss mountain dog
That is actually ear antibiotics, I don't vape. I'd say Doberman-black lab a very Norwegian combination if i may say so myself.

>still running a vertical mill
hope you got it for cheap.

This isn't a cringe thread

Were hardly the darkest place on the Internet

Our memetic energy serves as the light that fuels the internet, like the sun to the Earth if you will, whether normies realize it or not

Faggot