Stephen Paddock - timeline not adding up

When looking at the screenshot of the valet information, you’ll see he was at the Delano on the 25th. Meanwhile Guns&Guitars says he purchased a bolt action rifle on the 28th.

So this guy goes to Vegas, then decides to go back home, purchase a gun and bring it home. This means he did this in one day and went back to Vegas. Also the IRD ticket says he ate on the 27th.

From the other night
>he planned to survive this but we can't tell you why we know that
>it was not a suicide note I'm sure of that, but I can't tell you what was on it

Wtf is going on?

Bump

Another conspiritard fake news slide thread

sage

sage

laura loomer is a proven liar, subversive public embarrassment, plastic-surgery remix, and jew

I’ve been reading that everywhere. You think the picture was fake?

It looks real to me

Good to see the share blue shills got their marching orders

Great job, samefag

Yeah I didn’t think it would be possibly to change information in an application used by employees

Another conspiritard fake news response

Bump

no, not necessarily. but a fucking laura loomer watermark is naturally discrediting.

Maybe his brother looks like him enough to buy the rifle in his name, and that's why he was so crazy in the interview (inb4 SUSHI overdose)

When will you be livestreaming your scuicide sheeple? I would love to watch.

Lmao my bad I don’t keep up with infowars journalists

Get shot in mysterious circumstances.

I don’t think any gun store employee would sell that crazy fuck anything

Lol you're ...Of course they would.

Why would this be an orchestrated event

Who would gain from this?

how was this picture taken, do these valet workers have a continuous camera streaming right behind their shoulder?

>Who would gain from this?
The left, TPTB; Jews, etc.

I’ve litterally walked into a gun shop blind drunk, asked for their “cheapest saturday night special” and was asked zero questions.

Paddock bought 33 guns in the last 12 months, starting October 2016. Something triggered him on or around October 2016 to purchase these guns. Discuss among yourselves......

Later that day I accidentally robbed a gas station of a pack of cigarettes.

obv the trump pussy tape

Huge if big...

Paddock wasn't hes real name I think.
Could it be someone else? Could he in any way be alive? and maybe the second shooter was the one dead, instead of "Paddock" maybe "paddock" is out there with hes real identity, hidden leaving hes life.

Livinh his life*

sage

Also the gun he purchased on the 28th wasn't used in the shooting.

Second one's comped I hope.

straw purchase?