IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN

Another roastie pedo jailed for sleeping with her students.

They can't keep getting away with this. How do we solve the pedo roastie problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

>female teachers has sex with male student
>pol: NICE

>male teacher has sex with female student
>pol: GAS HIM

It's ironic that a board that hates women so much would give women more and more pussy passes.

Lucky Kid. Wish I had a teacher like that.

You have to kill them. Its just mental illness for fuck sake. There is nothing to fix.

She's a whore.
>wow it's literally nothing

I share your sentiment I just avoid these threads like a plague nothing but little virgin boys usually

They are ginocentrist cucks that believe the feminist age of consent law is good.

>>male teacher has sex with female student
>>pol: GAS HIM

Female Teenagers get pregnant. Male Teenagers don't.

Sorry, it's biology. The "equality" fiction is just that, fiction. Men and women aren't the same.

nice

She's pretty fucking hot.

>I just avoid these threads
As he posts in one of these threads

to show solidarity with a dissenter

Why the fuck is a 23-year-old 'teaching' high schoolers?

IMHO, none of these teacher/student pairings would be degenerate if a culture of marriage were instilled and the teachers actually marry the students they bang. In fact, the male teacher/female student pairings are *less* degenerate than the reverse, because the inherently distinct roles of men and women suggest that men should generally be older and possess more authority than the women they marry.

spotted the MGTOW faggot

>Female Teenagers get pregnant. Male Teenagers don't.

So? Do men bear no consequences for impregnating women where you live?

Okay, cuck.

>15 years old
>child

Yet you're still here?

Nuh-uh.

>Men and women aren't the same.
Yeah we all know that. But we live in a society that is completely based on the (untrue) axiom that they are the same. Therefore men must pay privilege tax for any differences.
>See wage gap for examples.
Why the fuck should we let them off here? I say let them be "equal" if they want it so badly.

Easy ... lower the age where you can have sex.. problem solved

These cases prove that men and women are not, should not be, treated equally by the law. Teenage boys fucking an adult woman is different from teenage girls fucking an adult man. People clearly think this, which is why the female "victims" are doted upon while the male "victims" are praised for getting laid. So you realize from this that men and women are different. We're not the same and we shouldn't be treated the same. Some things are okay for a man to do but not a woman, and vice versa. You know the left thinks this because despite all their bitching about fairness they want abortion to be solely a women's issue and they don't want the courts fixed so fathers get treated equally to mothers in divorces.

nothing ironic about that, Sup Forums is just realistic about everything.
either you're a faggot or a girl of you don't agree that every young boy would love to fuck anything that is remotely attractive and female at that age.

Its really not that different. I had women come on to me when I was young and its pathetic and creepy. Old people fucking children denies young love.

It's just a meme. Don't take it too seriously. It's really meant to mock how the difference in society's reaction depending on the gender.

Have fun justifying teachers focusing on one or two students, wanting to fuck them, while ignoring the rest of the students. This is about order and structure and not giving in to your basic urges like some nigger being called a nigger.

You can't see the difference? Dude, don't go bragging about being so PC as to be an idiot.

Says the guy who can't get pussy because of competition from High School boys who are illegal. How fucking pathetic is that?

You would think the mother of the son would break this bitches face with a baseball bat
-strike your out

The reason why more and more women feel like they can get away with things is because of cucks like you giving their pussy pass validation.

>be group of people acting like idiots for fun
>other people see group of people having fun and want to join
>they see people acting like idiots so they act like an idiot too
>eventually actual idiots show up and think they are actually cool an not being mocked
>the original group realize what's happening and leave
>more and more idiots congregate thinking they are cool for being idiots

Anyone who still brings up the "wage gap" in this day and age is either a shill or deserves to be shot for their stupidity. Fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

>You can't see the difference? Dude, don't go bragging about being so PC as to be an idiot.

Of course there is a difference but there is a precedent for the state billing these children for child care after their teacher rapes them.

>Says the guy who can't get pussy because of competition from High School boys who are illegal. How fucking pathetic is that?
Jesus. Incredibly bitter roastie detected.

How about we stop being idiots and drinking the PC cool-aide? Men and women are different. Fuck this "privilege tax" of putting women in prison over nothing.
In the US as late as the 1950s, the idea was marry them off. There were states where girls as young as 13 could marry, and boys at 15. It was with Parents permission.

Not sure why we pretend that teenagers are all pure until 18. They're fucking their brains out.

Obviously, women only ever enter the workplace to get with Chads before said Chads know what they deserve.

>east london
>all these polfags thinking its a white kid

hahahha she got blacked and your all cheering for it

And will the student be jailed for beastiality?

if she'd waited till he was 16 she would have gotten away with it.

The article claims the kid was a "victim" yet he willingly did this and she wasn't beating him up or threatening him. So what's the definition of "victim" in law?

Every guy had a crush on their most attractive female teacher. If I'd been fucked by my history teacher I wouldn't have considered myself victimised

>How about we stop being idiots and drinking the PC cool-aide? Men and women are different. Fuck this "privilege tax" of putting women in prison over nothing.
The fuck are you talking about, cunt? The "privilege tax" is affirmative action. You cunts are inferior to men, as a result, you produce a hell of a lot less than men do in your work. But because we are forced to accept the bullshit myth that
>womyn and men are 100% equal and any differences are because of sexism!
Less qualified women are promoted ahead of more qualified men, i.e. they are rewarded because we are forced to pretend men and women are equal.

Then, surprise surprise, as soon as cunts get a taste of actual equality, i.e. treated the same as men in a situation that doesn't benefit you, you get all pissy and say:
>woah woah woah, we're not ACTUALLY equal. Just in places where it's good to be.

Fuck off, cunt.

Why does this keep happening? Also, as an individual who is over the age of 18 and still looks like a high school piss ant, how do I attract these milfs?

It's a meme, you retard.

by looking like a high school piss ant and going to craigslist. You'll probably get tons of milfs looking to fuck nerdy little piss ants

>Old people fucking children
25-year-olds fucking 16-year-olds is not old people fucking children. Be honest.

birth control is literally free. unwanted pregnancies are a non-issue in 2017. what the hell is wrong with Americans?

Consider this: you had to inform me that it was a meme. Extrapolate that most people don't know it's a meme. They see this board. They think, wow, there's a group of people who earnestly think the way I do.

Pajeets would love to fuck your 13 year old daughter.

Not old but there is a discrepancy because the 25 year old is often already married

To be fair, that's a great line.

this is not a crime.

I'll have the try a bigger city then. My town ain't cutting it, I already tried.

if you looking from a biological standpoint theres absoloutly no consequences for man.
your country can apply some rules but the law of the nature is not equal at the first place.
and nature doesnt want or have to be equal.

She would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those kids

At one point in, um, tenth grade, I think? I fucked up really hard in my favorite class with my prettiest teacher who I got along with best. Attempted to seduce my teacher into covering up my grade. I think I was literally so stupid back then that I didn't get that that only works with the genders swapped. Luckily my teacher just politely brushed me off instead of, like, adding sexual harassment to my discipline charges. It didn't even cause her to stop being good friends with me! Man, I was pathetic back then.

>male teacher has sex with female student
>pol: GAS HIM

How new are you? People her believe that the age of consent should be lowered to 13.

N-n-n-nice!

>current year
>falling for teh AOC jew

m8

It's like Sup Forums believes men and women are different.

>young girls never want to fuck their teacher
>it's only when they grow up that they want to fuck their students

N

>15 year old
>pedo
I think she is an absolute disgrace but there is no need to lie, the definition of a pedophile is beingn sexual attracted to children and at 15 you can sire children

not a problem. as a teen I dreamed of fucking my hot teacher

I wanna destroy that ass!

>if you looking from a biological standpoint theres absoloutly no consequences for man.
>your country can apply some rules but the law of the nature is not equal at the first place.
>and nature doesnt want or have to be equal.

But we rent running around in the jungle retard. There is this thing called a government and one of its laws are men have to provide for their children even if they were raped or not.

why not

To get the dicks she's always wanted. Fucking whore!

just caught up with the mango
nanachi is so cute i want to molest her so much you can't even imagine desu

she's fat