Brit/pol/ - Peter Hitchens edition

>Check the list of banned topics don't get 15 years, don't go to jail
gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2

>Ted Heath 'abused boys as young as 11', linked to 42 claims of paedophile assaults
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/claims-ex-pm-ted-heath-11272008

>Ruddcunt "does not need to" understand encryption
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/tech/uk-home-secretary-accuses-tech-11284903
>"I don't need to understand how encryption works to understand how it's helping - end-to-end encryption - the criminals"

>Royal Mail vote to go ahead with strike over pay and pensions
unv.is/employeebenefits.co.uk/issues/october-online-2017/royal-mail-employees-vote-strike-action-dispute-pensions/

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Unmarried men will go looking for ‘the alternative on the internet’ if they don’t tie the knot, says IDS
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/marriage-iain-duncan-smith_uk_59d3b8f9e4b04b9f92054af5

>UK adults will have to opt-out from mandatory state organ theft
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/862537/uk-theresa-may-organ-transplant-jeremy-corbyn-conservative-labour-medical-association

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/06/us-escalates-trade-dispute-with-uk-and-canada-over-bombardier-jets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weed

Reminder that the jammy dodgers who go to school nowadays get munched off by these A-Grade slags for free.

Get a gf

and

first for something

>The Mujaheddin e Khalq (MeK) also known as the Peoples’ Mujaheddin of Iran (PMOI) was removed from the list of proscribed groups in June 2008 as a result of judgments of the POAC and the Court of Appeal.

>Check the list of banned topics don't get 15 years, don't go to jail

pdf wont download for me can someone summerise

vote ukip

2 October 2017
List updated to include Scottish Dawn and NS131.
3 May 2017
Updated list published.
16 December 2016
Updated list published.

Based Bulgarian Gypsy?

T-thanks based putinposter.
T-they don't get premium pats like I do though. . .

It is just a list of proscribed terrorist groups, which obviously now includes the likes of NA, Scottish Dawn and NS131.

Supporting these organisations or being a member is punishable by up to ten years in most cases.

your Phd is soley centered around Sup Forums brit/pol right, i mean it isn't in you head or anything?

mair, am i safe?

So lets make a speculative quote like "Free Kurdistan...give back Azlan land...Free Tamil whatever" this can get you 15 now. GB up their asses.

>knowingly supporting a terrorist organization
I value my freedom user

every group in the long list bar 3 are islam related.

She looks polish I don't know why

Round face

don't post no no no I shouldn't type I shan't type I said just the pictures pictures of Tommy Tommy Mair because Mair rhymes with Care and he does Care Tommy Mair Tommy Care nobody cares but Tommy nobody cares mother doesn't care no she dosen't care she only cares when she found my Mairs hid them well I thought but no she found them she did not well enough had they been hid hit me and hit me she did she dosen't care not like Mair only Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs Tommy Cares Tommy Mairs

Now that the dust has settled, what was the Vegas motive?

M-mean!

SORRY THE GUYS I ACCUSED THAT WERE an OK NOW ..
Listen , You ok an I saved u jail ok so many went ok Take care ok :)

WHERES SHIT TRIP-POSTERS ...LOLOLOLOl

lads gonna ask out this bird tomorrow ive been chatting with at work, thing is we start, finish and have breaks at different times and even though i work like 10 metres from her its like constant you cannot take your hands off work, how do i ask for her number then, not to mention people around us

Brill cheers

Country music is horrible

Actual awnser is that he was legitimately mentally ill

Why does he need a motive? Maybe he was just angry for no reason, or angry at himself and decided to externalize his anger with high calibre bullets on country music fans

Have any of those groups committed acts that would constitute terrorism?

No she looks like another British slag

What sort of mental illness though? That feels like a cop out

He planned the attack for months with pretty much military precision - he clearly had some sort of motive

thanks mate

Of course not.

Jesus, is this real? Thought you boys were just memeing

negroe!

>t. Ban groups I don't like
The point isn't that these groups oughtn't be allowed to operate legally, the point is that they shouldn't have sufficient support to be erected in the first place.

If the law passes you will not be allowed to visit Sup Forums and the NEET days are over

Then why don't you do so? Oh yeah because you're bullshitting. Hahahaha what a pathetic cuckold.

Saleh , I blew bad , I thought it was lil kids being sold ? an then dogs fighting.. AWFUL ! Still The LEA ! Sorted an they *Fanked* me .. .. xx they told me ..I ok .. :)

British right wingers are becoming persecuted group under Orwellian regime.More and more people are moving out I hear.

NA/srmln meant to have some "raise tensions to create a race war" but their posters never mentioned any other races and went on about fags and Jews more

I told you, what are you having trouble with?

Figures. Just another step towards going full 1984 on us.

you're doing gods work lad better than most of us here

If this is a conservative government then I can't imagine a corbyn one.

>He planned the attack for months with pretty much military precision - he clearly had some sort of motive
Killing lots and lots of people. Crazy people can still reason in their own way. If he had a motive, no doubt he would have written a Breivik-tier manifesto

Question for Anglos/Britons. If you would moved out of UK what country would you chose to live?

Hey guess what?
Britain sucks.
Full of muzzies and tea drinking cuckolds.
Prove me otherwise

Misanthropy, child abuse and mind-altering prescription drugs

The thing is that Tories of the past and Tories of today are just different.The modern ones aren't Conservative,they just lie to people to get voted

E

I'd like to drive a large car in Texas with a Dr pepper in the cup holder listening to Jonny cash whilst my blonde big titted wife is telling me about her day

Listen I had to call GRASS /POLICE /WORLD POLICE an I it was about Child abuse , then Dog fighting .. an then .. !

B only 45% angle there

Just watched Dunkirk. Decent film. Wonder how millennials like us would cope in that situation.

Ireland

Double, double BEADY trouble;
Deutschland burns and Kraut blood bubbles.
Round up all the Rhineland-Rats,
In our Refineries they'll be trapped.;
Eye of Saxon and veins of Frisians
Collect them while they are in season
Hamburg Kraut and Prussian's ring,
Silesian's legs and a STUKA wing,
Turn their cities into rubble
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double ANGLO lied;
Whirlwind reaped. Now ARYANDIED.
Raise your glass and drink the blood.,
Once a trickle. Now a flood.

I hear that this is the recipe and the spell you need to resurrect NEO HARRIS. Rumours from more Esoteric practitioners of ANGLOMANCY and BEADATURGY have divined that he is waiting on the other side with multiple fleets of Demon Lancasters and their damned, skeletal crews - doomed to forever fly in the afterlife, their bomb bays full and nothing to drop them on.

He yearns to return for one last Whirlwind Tour of Europe.

i'd like that too

It's impossible to put millennials in that context. We have nothing worth defending anymore

>List of banned topics

The guide only said it's illegal to belong to or promote those groups. Viewing stuff online is still fine? I'm not going to be vanned for visiting liveleak or something

Lads can we all agree on the fact that if you ain't got a mil you ain't far from broke?

>35c outside
>AC roaring
>windows down
>her hair in the wind
>this is playing as you cruise down that highway

youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4

Bobby Sands

What about our British Values?

B

What is it about the King James Bible that makes it so fantastic to read?

I have a NIV and a KJV. For some reason the KJV speaks to me in a completely different way than the NIV does. At this point I only use the NIV if I can't understand the old language in the KJV.

>there are non-millionaires ITT right now

i'm there

did you go to a COE school?

A
no clue, E ?
B
A

It's a boring action flick with zero substance. It only appeals to children and morons with attention spans measured in seconds.

After starting world war one,the ANGLO's job was still not done,so he team up with Pole and a Jew and decided to start a new one,a world war two.

>The special relationship
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/06/us-escalates-trade-dispute-with-uk-and-canada-over-bombardier-jets

>turn it up a bit user

this tbqh

Why do I have to share a board with poor people?

>inb4 some semi detached mong replies to me

If it ever looked like there was a realistic possibility of war breaking out and that I'd need to fight to save Britain, I would almost certainly run away like a coward and get to the first safe country I could

tbf this is all Trump vs a fucking leaf

they probably didn't even know we have a small factory in Ni.

There has never been a Special Relationship, it has always been the U.S using us to further their own economic and military interests.

I'm only just a millionaire but at least I am one, the other mongs ITT are all fucking completely poorfags.

>we have a small factory in Ni.
oh god your're a terrorist, no thanks no 15 years no jail time.

The mere thought of a modern British government attempting to enact conscription makes me laugh so hard

THIS !
H
I
S

>LARPing

>semi detached mong replied to me
Nigger what the fuck did I just say.

On a serious note though if you want to cozy up to me like you did before so we can shitpost like the old days feel free to do so but don't lie.

That's dead.

Beady eyes, ANGLO lies
Muffled Aryan women's cries
Aryan children, big and small
Bomber Harris kills them all
Left, right, right, left
ANGLO sows the seeds of death
Not a stone is left to stand
When ANGLO flies across the land
After starting World War One
The ANGLO's work was still not done
So joining with the Pole and Jew
He made a new one: World War Two
To sate his thirst for Aryan blood
That he wanted, that he got
Now Dresden is devoid of cheer
Hans have fear; the ANGLO is here

What use is being a millionaire if you spend your Friday nights on Sup Forums?

Don't >> me if you're not holding 7 digies my man

ETERNAL

No. I've never had a religious background.

It's not LARPing, a million isn't really a lot, people make and lose several million in minutes.

It's not a lie though.

I'm holding 10