"I hope someone finds ou-figures out, because we'd like to know,"

"I hope someone finds ou-figures out, because we'd like to know,"

What'd he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
youtu.be/11JuVuWNnJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is a pure autiste and can self-correct statements on the fly, as he has at any given time a billion thoughts and also insecurities clouding his mind

He is Stephen after plastic surgery the CIA gave him. You didn't hear it from me though.

THE STEVE I KNEW- HE COULD GO INTO ANY HOTEL AND RIP A TACO BELL FAGGOT'S THROAT OUT AND THEY'D COMP HIM TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF SUSHI. THAT WAS THE STEVE I KNEW, HE MADE ME WEALTHY, HE MADE MY FAMILY WEALTHY. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE DIDN'T WORK AT FUCKING TACO BELL.

>Two x two of a kind
The house says COMP IT

these memes are disgusting I want the CIA to get the fuck off my board and stop this shit right now.

HE WAS A CRISIS ACTOR AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HIS BROTHER DID IT

THIS GAY NARRATIVE IS A RED-HERRING

*sniffs coke bugger*

>THIS GAY
nice freudian slip, leaf

whats his fucking problem?

bump

He only had two scoops.

Now that his brothers gone his sushi won't be comped anymore.

THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS

>find out why the media is so inCOMPentent
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

He wants to know why the ammo wasn't comped.

This desu famalam

Comped

Top kek

I think OJ said that too

why would anyone want discussions to drown in directionless memes?

COMPED
O
M
P
E
D

>some people watch videos of kids getting butchered
What did he mean by this?

n-nothing hehe it wasnt a freudian slip okay? He is just a GUY

IT

Those videos are COMPED! don't you get it. People like my brother can see a video like that for nothing. If the snuff film producers say they don't know him they're lying! He had the top membership cards at most websites

They comp us 1000 dollars worth of videos, it was fun

>Mfw bump fire stocks are not on sale but I get them COMPED

comped

Not sure. But let's definitely ignore the fact he is obviously Jewish.

WHEN STEVE SAYS "HEY BRUH, GO GET ME A CHALUPA" YOU GO GET THAT MAN A FUCKING CHALUPA. THAT JUST HOW IT IS WITH STEVE

Does not look like a jew to me

why is everyone here triggered by 15 dollar sushi? why are you all poorfags bullying this guy, maybe you should rethink the life choices you made that 15 dollars a sushi roll is to much for you.

SMELLY

You wont think being in the narcotic business is worth it once they comp your family with a chainsaw in front of you.

Not a narco faggot, narco would have shit taste in sushi.

Why triggered at your own self impoverishment that 15 dollar sushi triggers you?

LISTEN! I've never paid a dollar for sushi, okay? Every time I go to a hotel they give me a room for a week and the sushi is COMPED. But even if it wasn't I could eat 1000 dollars worth and that would be nothing
If you've ever paid for sushi, you probably work at taco bell, not all of us can do that.

DUMB

i work at taco bell, fuck you

THIS PSYCHOS HOUSE SHOULD BE RAIDED.

THE FACT THAT ALL THE PADDOCK HONES HAVENT BEEN PARTY V& ALREADY IS EVIDENCE THIS IS A FALSE FLAG.

WHAT IS THE COMPED STUFF ABOUT? SOMEONE TELL ME. Give me a quick ru down.

Explain to me why taco bell is so expensive now. A fucking soft taco supreme is $2. When I was a youngin' it was like 59 cents.

GO GET THAT PLEB SOME SUSHI! COMPED!!

A THOSUAND DOLLARS
A THOUSAND SCOOPS
A THOUSAND LEADS

ALL

C O M P E D

i still dont get this meme but it makes me chuckle anyway cus i know its silly :3

You've got to understand the level we're working at here. getting comped 1000 dollars worth of sushi is nothing. I've spent 100,000 dollars through a machine in a couple hours. If I go in a hotel and ask for a room, they'll give me one for a WHOLE WEEK!
I even pay the bellhop 100 dollars to carry my guns.
If I want to get on a plane, I'll go to japan and eat sushi, kinda like you going to publix.

> 15 dollar sushi
He got COMPED 1000 dollars sushi, COMPED! Thousand dollar per meal isn't that much money (A) I'm sorry if that hurts people he just comped 59 peoples from this earth and eric brought him sandwiches and got to hang around for comped wealth.

Everyone who posts in this thread will get $1000 dollars of sushi delivered to them comped.

Just post your home address so they can deliver it

shills

NEW VIDEO OF ERIC PADDOCK SURFACES

youtu.be/11JuVuWNnJU

underrated

Jesus this is some supreme autism or some drug the CIA are testing...

honestly we should just nuke langley and DC.

His brother is basically bat shit and said some lulzy stuff.

Shitty unfunny forced meme that makes no fucking sense. This is the poor man's meme

Needs more comped sushi you taco bell level pleb.

We're not. He's aces with me.

Comped-posting is the best thing round here since electiom night.

Now fuck off before i drop a hundred grand on sushi you cant comp you taco bell beaner 99% pleb

Spoken like a true taco bell employee. This meme was COMPED, along with a hearty helping of fresh sushi that I got in japan.
If I want to get some comped memes, I'll go on Sup Forums. like you going to publix

omg i hate the 1% now reeee occupy wall street omg i love the cia btw haha