Fat shaming works: prove me wrong

I am sick and tired of all the fem's saying fat shaming is terrible and being fat is sexy. get the fuck over it men dont want you because you are physicaly unhealthy you look like a walking wale and no man wants that. i used to be a fat fuck and was fat shamed and guess what i did p90x now im not fat. shit works.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some people are just genetically predisposed to be heavier, no amount of social pressure will change it.

yeah, their """""genetics""""""

>browses Sup Forums
>buys into the muh genetics meme
where did we go wrong?

>genetically predisposed to be heavier
only to a certain point.
Being above 300 and shorter than 7' tall doesn't happen naturally/ Either you're at the gym everyday and consuming massive amounts of protein to sustain enormous musculature or you are eating constantly and not moving much.

>t. grease covered fat fuck
Some people are genetically predisposed to becoming addicts. It still isn't an excuse to be an addict. Calories in, calories out. It really is that easy. If you happen to have a genetically determined, comparatively slower sedentary metabolic rate than others on average, then you need to compensate for that. Just as every human on planet fucking earth does for all of their other genetic predispositions.
Put simply, if you're a fat fuck, you have no one to blame but yourself and are actively telling the world that you lack the decency, agency, and discipline to adapt; despite that adaptation giving you a clear-cut advantage in life.
For fuck's sake, I truly believe that if you remain a fat sack of shit for longer than a period of 2 years, whilst under the age of 40, mandatory sterilization should be state enforced.

First pic he looks happy,second pic he looks like Lolocaust survivor.

I know it's BS I just wanted (You)'s. Forgive me please :(

>he looks happy
fat people always say this meme
>LE THEY WERE HAPPY LE FAT LIKE MEEEE WELP BACK TO LE REDDIT XDDD
shutup fat fuck

lazy, gluttonous fat fuck detected.

no. I spilled my protein shake in anger, you fucking rat

>my protein shake
is that what the kids are calling it these days?

>Some people are just genetically predisposed to be heavier,
if you burn more calories than you eat, you lose weight.

There's nothing wrong with fat shaming and slut shaming. If there were, the left wouldn't be fat shaming Trump and slut shaming Melania. This is the best year, in which all the good shit has been green-lighted.

litterly the easiest way to lose weight is to switch soda to sparkling water. cut down portions all that =profit

It's better to be thin than fat.

Never trust a fat chef.

That is a pretty good idea for an app. You sign up and pay $9.99 a month for it to call you a fat fuck everyday.

Fats make me sick and promoting fatness should be a crime

Why not? It's obvious he has a love of food.

Everyone should cut as much sugar out of their regular diet as they can. It's not good for you, plus it can also be very addictive. Also take a multivitamin if you're not going to balance nutrition.

We need to start muslim shamming too. Text muslims "Muslim pig" every day.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

This b8