John Oliver right ONCE again

Pol has not refuted this image to this day and now it's relevant more than ever.

Every americunt says the guns are to defend the citizens...but why didn't guns stop the Las Vegas shooter?

I'll wait. Give me your best mental gymnastics americunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwrgvqlc8DA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's right, we shouldn't have to take our shoes off at the airport.

>but why didn't guns stop the Las Vegas shooter?
Is the Vegas shooter still at large?

Kill yourself.

He's right. The shoe thing at the airport is bullshit

>Implying we banned all shoes
We arent allowed to legally bring guns onto school campuses anymore

Its a shame murderers dont follow laws

businesses’ practice decisions versus a guaranteed human right

>John Oliver is right about something he never said

What did he mean by this?

fpbp

he's absolutely correct. the TSA measures and stupid, extreme, and probably do infringe on our rights

500 shootings in Chicago and no change in mayor

Why the fuck is a Brit trying to change the USA's constitution?

Fuck off back to Britain, Oliver. Go shine your govnuh's shoes.

IT'S

>Caring what unfunny britbongs say

Over 9000 shitposts, and no change in toilet paper?

We need guns to resist the fascist Trump regime.

A gun DID stop the Las Vegas shooter...he shot himself

>checkmate

I remember the principal reminding all the guys to park on the street on the first day of turkey season and deer season because they all had guns in their trucks....of course, that was the year after Columbine...before that, it wasn't a problem....we still had a gun club and shooting range and hunters' safety course every fall....

the proper analogy would be if closed-toe shoes were banned everywhere, even inside the home.

We remove our shoes to put them through an xray
We also have metal detectors at lots of schools now
Someone could just shoot up the detector guard and continue on
Just like someone could detonate a shoe bomb in the security line and fuck some shit up.

>Pol has not refuted this image to this day and now it's relevant more than ever.
Pretty sure they have instituted metal detectors and security measures similar to the airport at some schools.

100s dead in the UK due to Islamic terrorists. Why haven’t we deported Muslims yet?

Basic false equivalency. Similar to the image comparing Kinder eggs being banned but not guns. One idiotic things doesn't justify another.

Mental gymnastics? Pssshh, just use emotional gymnastics

And we're done. Tell the OP to turn off the oven when he's done.

fpbp
yuuuuuuup

>31 school shootings
We don't allow guns on school grounds
kys

No. Kill yourself.
If you follow Oliver's logic, he would then move to ban shoes. Not take shoes off at the airport. Not have proper deep background checks and mental health checks for purchasing guns. Not resurrect and rebuild our mental health system in full so that people likely to shoot other people, people suffering from serious mental illness and/or violent personality disorders/psychoses would be IN HOSPITALS where they fucking belong.

God forbid we should do any of that sensible stuff. It's too expensive, it's too hard, it's too labor-intensive, it takes EFFORT oh and MONEY which the fucking Jews don't want to spend on mental health--possibly because statistically they have more schizophrenia and neuroses than anybody and they don't want us remembering that.

Fuck off. You will NEVER get our guns and you will NEVER psy-op, brainwash or bully us into knuckling under for your one world totalitarian communist government bullshit. NEVER.

Enjoy your spoon while you're still allowed to use it.

I'm pretty sure you can't bring a gun on an airplane

>...but why didn't guns stop the Las Vegas shooter?

he shot himself retard

He's comparing apples to oranges you bong asshole. Bombs are not guns and NOT protected by the 2nd as far as I remember

>is fighting back a myth?
I mean seriously america..you have a country full of cowboys armed to their teeth talking about shooting bad guys..
and you never even once stopped any such incident, made me think.
I request videos of local american BTFO bad guys with guns, do they even exist?

>ARMED police bashing in his door
>the fucker decides to eats a bullet
brits really are fucking idiots now aren't they
Also the TSA and Gun control are just there so dipshit retards, like the OP think, they're safe. Kinda of like how dumb fucks think signing for a credit card purchase or 'tamper evident' caps do anything

Common sense gun control: take guns away from Democrats.

There I just eliminated 90% of gun violence.

>ARMED police bashing in his door an hour after he killed himself
Sure, bubba.

Bombs are illegal, so is murder

Donald Trump KKK Racist Sexist Anti-Gay
No Speech for hate speech

So...a gun stopped the Las Vegas shooter.

>Pol has not refuted this image to this day and now it's relevant more than ever.

Try to take a gun on a plane.

No, it has to do with using razor blades to hijack planes and fly them into skyscrapers and government buildings. Retard. We should probably just make murder illegal if we want to stop it.

Go to youtube and search
"robber stopped by concealed carry"

find tons of videos

Explosives =/= hobbies or sport or a collection item

Firearms = hobby and/or sport or collection item

Sage

SHALL

there is no mention of shoes in the US constitution.
Also firearms allow the weak to defend against the strong, it's pure equality, i am surprised libtards don't understand this.

comped

Leave this country. I'm sure everyone on earth would gladly send you flaming fagots away to live together in Australia.

Stop trying to change other people. You need to do some soul searching yourself.

>John Oliver right
Kek just kys faggot.

thanks user!
Many robbery situations..do you have videos where innocent bystanders BTFO terrorists all of a sudden?

nice catch 22 you muslim fuck
>wait until multiple people are shot before shooting gunman
>See? More guns didn’t save everyone’s lives!
>shoot or disarm gunman before shooting anyone with a gun
>What are you talking about no mass shooting took place he couldn’t have possibly stopped one!
the only correct response to an argument like this is “fuck off cuck”

Read the bill of righs dickhead

>do you have videos where innocent bystanders BTFO terrorists all of a sudden?

youtube.com/watch?v=dwrgvqlc8DA

It was just a pair of dindus robbin the place with a bat and non-fiing replica gun, but the old man just saw "GUN" and opened up on them. It was great.

>one person does thing
>OH NO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION
>EVERYONE MUST SUFFER FOR THIS
>NO RIGHTS FOR ANYONE BECAUSE PERSON
>there should be consequences for everyone else because of the actions of 1 person!!!

>45

The real question Sup Forums should be asking is how do we non-consensually turn current year man into /ourguy/?

/thread

>literal orwellian state

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online

"Comfortable footwear, being necessary to the health of knees and back, the right to wear your shoes through airport security, shall not be infringed"

My favorite part of the constitution

Nah, using Oliver's fag logic we would have to ban shoes, just like they banned spoons or whatever in the UK.

He's unfunny and never makes a point, he just acts like a manic loser off his meds on cam and then the canned laughter kicks in.

Does Jones have to rip this fucker a new asshole like he did to Piers Morgan to get him to stfu? Why don't the British just stay in Britain where they are safe from guns?

guns laws have been in continual evolution at the local, state, and federal level for generations. Laws are constantly being changed, updated, created, and the way we enforce them refined and adapted.

Tsa is a waste of money. Oliver BTFO

The right to keep and bear shoe bombs shall not be infringed.

Gee, I don't think that's the way it's written.

Your shoes are not a constitutionally guaranteed right.

HELP NEEDED TO WAGE MEME WAR AGAINST THIS SJW MUSLIM NIGER:
All meme makers that want to halp pls report on that bread. Thanks in advance.