FTFY

best girl, sure.
best tits, sure.
best anime? nah

Griffith is best girl.

Not enough ass shots/10

what video game is this from?

>Berserk will never be well animated

Griffith's only mistake was loving Guts.

>[CLANG] will always be associated with Berserk now

No, this animation is trash

no nipple?
why no nipple, what's wrong with nipples?

RWBY

This is so fucking accurate it hurts.

So did rapehorse happen already?

because then the episode would've looked liked this.

Yoko is a perfect Farnase.

no nips in my niptoons

Wait for the blurays, faggot.

>this will come to people's minds whenever berserk anime will be brought up

So are you gonna post the webm or what?

So do you think they delete/hid the nips with just a click of a button for the TV airing or is there more to it?

QUALITY is saved.

VERY horny horse raping at incredible hihg speed!

she didn't even get raped

dropped

she didnt get raped in the manga either you turbonigger

CLANG™

youtu.be/g9Tsgpk9JwI

I like this new meme that's springing up.

>They skipped the King of Midland's fever dreams on his death bed as he sees that his throne and power never granted him what he wanted in the end
>They found time to have Guts fight a filler apostle

Even looking past the CGI animation and skipped Lost Children's arc, missing out on great moments like this from the manga is just plain disappointing.

>clang
>idolmaster
this is great

There's no justice in this world.

You know, the CLANG never really bothered me until it started showing up even when he was fighting ghosts.

>In denial.

She didn't.

it had rape hourse, so yes

Haven't read the manga or watched the anime in a while. Why didn't Guts just run away from the Band of the Hawk after he was defeated by Griffith in the beginning? It's not like he was a knight and needed to uphold knight's honor or anything.

Nowhere else to go really.

Guts never had any goal in life other than letting other people decide who and where he should fight. But something about Griffith and the Band of the Hawk intrigued him.

As much shit as I knew this show was gonna be I had at least hoped we'd maybe get some Berkserk-eske music. Nope, don't even get that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU

Golden Age plot is to Guts to discover what he want to do with his life, he did, left the Band of hanks and everything was fine

then the eclipse happened

just read the manga user. Youve got the time dont bother with this

I can't believe this is the best japan animation can do about Berserk..

Best RWBY spinoff so far

Makes more sense. Still, he was always fiercely independent before that. He didn't strike me as the lost type.

We'll get nipples in the BDs for sure as evidenced by this screencap.

I guess good studios don't want to touch it?

Honestly, I got what I wanted from the last episode, that being proof that Miura can still do grimdark Berserk

>Guts
That track always hit me where I live.

Susumu Hirasawa knew that Berserk was about cold melancholy. Searching for your place in the world while chasing after a lost dream. Not bouncing back and forth between heavy metal and J-Pop.

To be quite honest I'm enjoying this show far more than any show this season, that includes Rewrite, sorry Shizuru

What would he have done if the Eclipse never happened?

Settled down with Caska probably

Guts was able to fight and keep himself fed, but that's it. No real direction outside of wandering from battlefield to battlefield.

He only really started to question himself when he saw how fervently everyone believed in Griffith and his ambition. The Hawks fought to gain something, while Guts fought to survive.

Married Casca, had a little Guts Jr, would have finally been happy.

How different would things have been for Guts if Casca didn't break after the Eclipse?

Would he have not gone after Griffith?

He would have, she would probably just stay behind because muh feelings

He would've still, remember, his first and only friends were the band of the hawk, they were the first people to show him camaraderie. But Casca probably would've gone back to Griffith, she was agehao'd like fuck. That would've just fueled the fire and Guts would've gone and slaughtered Griffith then his demon bride Casca, then Guts would settle down.

Hard to say.

Guts wanted to stay with the Casca and the Hawks to care for Griffith. Judeau wanted him to leave with Casca. Gaston and the raiders wanted to stay with Guts. And Casca didn't want Guts to have to stay behind with her and Griffith.

It might have ended up like Griffith's dream, where everyone simply went their separate ways except for Griffith and Casca, living a peaceful life remembering the past and what could have been.

Have you apologized yet?

Whos going to buy this trainwrecks BD I wonder.

If you look closely throughout the whole video you can see the pure hatred and agony Guts is going through, after seeing his girl raped in front of him, by his former leader and companion. How would that make you feel?

There's always someone.

Did Griffith actually want to settle down with Casca deep down or did he truly want his own kingdom?

Is there other examples of a media seeming better after another remake in the series completely shits the bed?

The Thing

>Would Guts have gone after Griffith
I don't think so. At least not in the same way.

With Casca he still would have had a reason o live his life, but what happened to her was truly drove him over the edge. She might have been all he had left, but being with her the way she was after the Eclipse was simply a painful reminder of all that they had lost.

Least Casca was raped by a white guy unlike Guts

He was torn between his desire for a normal life and his desire for a kingdom. In the end he decides that a kingdom is more important to him and decides to sacrifice his humanity and his comrades to achieve his dream.

>Matthijs van Heijningen Jr. began directing at an early age with promotional trailers for Toyota, Peugeot, Renault, Stella Artois, Pepsi, and Bud Light
I think the 2011 prequel did okay all things considered.

Animation director is shit, but I keep watching for the story. Watched the original series and don't have time to find and read the manga. Seriously though, they need to fire the director. This whole panning and rotating the camera all over the place because we 3D now is horrible.

>watching for the story.
What does this mean, you already know the plot as you read the manga?

The fucking ghosts got me. Fucking ghosts.

It can probably be read different ways, but I think the idea of being forced to live a peaceful life was what finally broke Griffith.

He survived in that prison for so long, but it's that vision of a perfectly normal and mundane future as a cripple and accepting that he'd never recover that finally drives him to attempting to commit suicide.

>tfw Guts won the Gatz/Guts name war
I will still always think of him as Gatz in my heart.

Wow. They're doing Farness? She gave me such the boner. I might actually watch this.

Didn't his dream end up being wanting to have true companionship, and he found it in band of the hawk after returning, only for Griffith to destroy it?

You could see nips when rape horse was chasing her

Rapehorse got a couple minutes of screentime.

>Miura has stated that The Band of the Falcon was meant to be the official name
They'll always be the Band of the Hawk to me.

I said I don't read the manga, just watched the 90s series. I don't read manga in general, I'm not that deep into weeaboism.

Is the tragedy of Berserk simply Poor Communication, similar to Big Boss and Zero in Metal Gear?

Ignoring Causality and Griffith being fated to become a God Hand, would things have went down the way they did if Guts and Griffith talked things out instead of having a duel?

Yeah, nips are definitely there, just colored the same as her skin. They'll probably be colored correctly in the blu ray.

I'm with you, bro.

Pretty much. Guts left thinking he had to build something for himself, when all he ever truly wanted was what he had found with the Hawks.

This is my favorite frame of the season

Oh okay, the manga is okay-ish. Berserk in general is the epitome of "read the manga" since all the anime adaptations are so poor in comparison.

It's not like there's a lot of competition. This season is kinda shit.

I feel like if i was adapting one of the most renowned manga I would try a little harder than this. I mean when you are adapting you need to think about the music, the colors, the cuts. Take what the heart of berserk is and translate that to animation. But no they wanted to test out more CG bullshit...

Read the fucking manga nigger.

Jesus christ.

Have they said how far they're going? I hope they don't touch my gankshka or Silat. The Kushans in general really.

I don't like this Guts.

being guts is suffering, after all.

I think it might be more of an ironic twist of fate. They both had what each other wanted and gave it up once they were close to securing it.

Throughout his whole life, his best friend has always been his sword...

His best friend is a psycho
His gf turns retarded
Luckily he has children to look after to give meaning to his life.

a mistake that lead to a multitude of mistakes