A well-made omelet being necessary to the nutrition of a good breakfast...

A well-made omelet being necessary to the nutrition of a good breakfast, the right of the people to keep and cook eggs shall not be infringed

but you're not making omelets with them you're throwing eggs at people

how does throwing eggs at people protect your life?

>SHALL

>NOT

KILL

found the media shill

found the egg thrower

found the hack looking for a screenshot to base a "story" on

And my eggs should be taken away because some nutjob decided to throw them? Fuck off.

oh, nothing to say
Fucking Jew tool BTFO

Print that you faggot

no but everyone should be required to take a test to make sure they arent a fucking crazy egg thrower

Full fucking lame

Why don't we blanket test niggers since they are statistically the most crazy egg throwers on earth?

>BE

Perfectly fair, they are a disproportionate amount of egg throwers.

What if there was no 2nd amendment? Would the right to own weapons be non existent?

KILLED

well you test everyone, and 99% of the failures of the test are niggers
i dont get why you guys don't support my idea

Eggs can fulfill multiple roles, why is that my fault?

How would you test them, who's the arbiter?

>A well balanced breakfast, being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat eggs shall not be infringed
>"WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO EAT EGGS? THE PEOPLE? OR A WELL BALANCED BREAKFAST?!?!

no the right would still exist but the gubmint would probably infringe it a lot more than they already do. your inalienable rights are not granted by the constitution, they are granted protection by the constitution

>not eating eggs raw

>INFRINGED

bitch I'm already buying USDA graded eggs, what more do you want?

As long as they are free-range eggs

Otherwise kill yourself degenerate no empathy freak. White people show compassion

>muh cage free eggs

Exactly. Thank you.

So people stop referring to the 2nd amendment at all because it like all 'law' is only the opinion of a small group of people. (politicians)

You have a right to be armed, because you are a free human being. You have a right to be armed because to are not below the State and the Police, you are equal to them in general and regarding your life, you are above them. You have a right to be armed because you have a right to decide for yourself.

>well-made omelet
This implicitly means that only licensed cooks should be allowed to own eggs, and only for omelets.

Because then 1%of niggers still has eggs, and they identify with niggers.

You only need eggs for omlettes, anything else is unnecessary, ban assault eggs now, think of the arteries!

>need

what is it with you eggphobics and that word?

>hurrr durrr all chefs are fascists who break brown eggs more often
>only chefs should be allowed to own eggs

Wew, good thing we have a supreme court to interpret our laws so we aren't beholden to your fucking super analysis

I don’t even care that leftists want to ban guns, that’s just how they think. I’m against it obviously and will fight against that just as hard as they will for, but they are free to have that ideology. But the word games they try to play to change very obvious words with simple and clear meaning into something compeltly different is ridiculous.