Did he know?

Did he know?
And why is he so vocal about his "Regular guy" brother?

This is pretty much unprecedented in history when a family member comes out and defends a mass murderer so vividly.

He's a jew

>high pitched nasally voice
>Constant kvetching
>Beard
>Hiding a conspiracy
>Hates poor goyim

The man was defending himself saying "I'm not guilty for being successful"...no one accused him of anything or even mentioned his wealth. The fact that the #1 thing on his mind when being interviewed about his dead brother being a murderer is his money shows he carries some sort of guilt over how he got that money. Either directly, or how his brother got it for him.

Either way, every atom of this guy screams kike

He is probably still coming to terms with what his brother did. The media jumping on him from day one isn't helping him. It probably was a pretty big shock when his previous created image of his brother was destroyed in one night.

He on some serious drugs.

Probably pilfering them from his mother and claiming they are COMPED.

He knows his brother didn’t do it, you idiot

This.

Sup Forums's autism shows through again

>vividly

what?

He had to have known where the money came from.

It was laundered and he knew he would show up on radar quickly if he kept it all for himself

The free meals are over
His brother was the talent, now little bro is going to squander it all.

>This is pretty much unprecedented in history when a family member comes out and defends a mass murderer so vividly.
What? You idiot. Every time a nigger is shot by cops for doing something shoot-worthy the news goes and asks his mother for her opinion and she always says he was a good boy who dindu nuffin. Family defends their family. You express surprise at this? Perhaps you grew up with a single mother.

Looks irish to me. Especially his shitty potato eating grin and shitty last name.

Are you some French-Leaf fag from Quebec?

Go fuck yourself.

I don't see niggers shooting at 22,000 people, hurting 500+ and murdering 58 and then committing suicide.

niggers just pace themselves

He's a nigger.
You are a jew.

>I don't follow African politics

lol

Who gives a fuck about Africa you dumb cracker.

The niggers in the USA have been here since the 1700s or earlier. Even earlier than the Irish and Eyetalians.

It's funny how the guy pulled every possible emotion on his face, so you really can't say he missed out something or was this and that, he was everything.
visible_confusion.jpg

>can't grasp the concept of getting his sushi comped

He looks Jewish to me too

>Griefing people behave completely logically and exactly as expected. Also everyone grieves the same way

Autist pls go, leave that poor man alone.

LISTEN WE HAVE MONEY OKAY, WEALTH, IN FACT

STEVE LOST 100K IN HIS COUCH ONE TIME, HE BLOWS 4 MILLION DOLLARS ON SUSHI AND DOESNT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK, WE ROLL SO HARD IT ALL GETS COMPED ANYWAY THATS HOW VIPP US PADDOCKS BE

SOOOORRY IF THAT OFFENDS YOU PUBLIX SHOPPING TACO BELL SLAVING POORFAGS

No ones forcing him to talk to the media, But he does needs a lawyer.

>He doesn't get comped drugs from big pharma
Bet you go to taco Bell lol

I don't recall him defending the actions of his brother though. He just didn't think the actions aligned with how he knew him.
It was really funny, because he treated the media thing like a group psychology session, you could tell he was trying to sort things out by just talking about it openly.