Milo Yiannopoulos confirmed Nazi sympathizer

Milo Yiannopoulos confirmed Nazi sympathizer.

Does this still not make him /ourFag/?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.hvKO01p4y#.xwOnoKDzY
forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/10/06/breitbart-emails-trace-neo-nazi-moves-of-steve-bannon-milo-yiannopoulos-report/
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.op3xKLzQP#.mfJEkXJ7O
archive.fo/454Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Allum Bokhari
>(((Milo Yiannopolous)))

why do we care at all. they don't belong anywhere west of istanbul.

Milo's password paid honor to Ernst Rohm (pic related), an openly gay Nazi leader of the SA and close friend to Adolf Hitler.

So close, in fact, Ernst addressed Adolf as 'Adolf' and not the usual 'Mein Fuhrer'

Milo is being ironic he a gay jewish kike shill taking black nigger cocks

Is it really being ironic if the passwords are Kristallknacht and LongKnives1290?

Milo was in direct contact with Weev and other stormfronters discussing optics and strategies

He then passed that info on to Bannon and they discussed the optics.

Bannon, Milo, and stormfronters working together to destroy liberalism and promote nationalism. Bannon then went on to pass these talking points on to Trump.

So basically, it turns out that far-left progressives have been right all along. There is literally a nazi conspiracy to promote white nationalism happening.

Pretty fucking based. Didn't realize these guys were out for fucking blood like this until I read those e-mails.

Wut emales

That's what this entire thread is about. Leaked brietbart e-mails.

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.hvKO01p4y#.xwOnoKDzY

What's that? Milo's password is a Nazi reference? Well that's not shocking, he "literally is a white supremacist," remember?

He's always known a password leak was possible. He's clearly trolling.

Shill harder.

Sorry buzzfeed is fucking horse shit, i honestly cant read their terrible kike writing. Milo is a gay jew marrying a black, but actually hes a legit nazi? Oh but buzzfeed said it happened so its true right?

If anything it was just a racist joke. Those exist, believe it or not.

This. That password is milos sort of humour. Shills btfo by superior minds.

???

Why is Sup Forums being so stupid about this? Look up the leaked brietbart e-mails, everybody is reporting on them.

Milo even put out a huge response to them, because it's all true. The buzzfeed article is probably the most comprehensive write-up of the e-mails I have found though

Link me to the source. I dont want any of your politicized bullshit.

Irrelevant hearsay.
Nice slide thread.

The only thing worse than a nazi is a communist, and right now their numbers are far more vast. I say, for the time being, he remain /ourfag/ until this communist uprising is contained. Commies first, the Nazis are small they will be quickly dismantalled.

A broke clock is still right twice a day.

>Omg no guys it's all true he's a racist homophobic white supremacist Nazi. Quick go read this BuzzFeed article on it.

LOL

forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/10/06/breitbart-emails-trace-neo-nazi-moves-of-steve-bannon-milo-yiannopoulos-report/

>a password that began with the word Kristall
maybe his password was KristallBilly. You know, Billy Kristall. Some real hard speculation going on there.
>password to his email, which began "LongKnives1290"
and maybe it ended with "jkIHateNazis" but this left-wing source ain't gonna tell you any facts they don't want you to know. And it's debatable whether anything they say truly is factual anyway.

And ultimately, your passwords do not mean a single fucking thing about you.

And wrong 99.999% of the day. Thanks for that inciteful fucking comment you goddamn retard.

No guys, buzzfeed is the source, and milo confirmed it was true.

Joseph Bernstein allegedly paid a huge fee for the leak and the video of Spencer doing the roman salute while Milo did the karaoke thing.

It's an actual breaking story from Buzzfeed.

>On Thursday, BuzzFeed News’ Joseph Bernstein
>(((Bernstein)))
Hmmmm

KristallMeth.

We know how much the homo's love some good Walter White.

Got a link to Milo responding or confirming?

Gimme a link and I'll check it out. Not digging that shit up. Source your claims.

so now having passwords that reference nazi germany events make you a nazi simpatizer?

>taking buzzfeed seriously

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.op3xKLzQP#.mfJEkXJ7O

This shit is wild. It shows Bannon is funded by Mercer, and bannon has been coaching and funding Milo through 2015/2016. It also shows that Milo was working with Stormfronters for optics and Bannon was feeding the talking points from Milo to Trump.

Stormfront literally effected the U.S. Presidency.

Also shows that bannon and milo are fucking redpilled

No for real link it. I wanna see what you're talking about so I can tell you with confidence that you're freaking out over nothing.

No dude just read the fucking article. It's legit this time.

((()))

Archive it. I'm not giving them views.

Here is what Milo has to say about the karaoke incident

and?

I've got a copy of mein kampf. I never posed a with a picture of it, but if I was a teen and wanted to be edgy I would. That doesnt make me a nazi though

>"Yiannopoulos actively sought the advice of white nationalists and neo-Nazis
Oy vey, you can't ever seek the advice of someone who has a view I, the author, disagree with. Can't seek their advice for anything! Nothing at all!
Plus I wouldn't trust Buzzfeed to correctly determine who is or is not a white nationalist, white supremacist, white advocate, or neo-Nazi.

Or maybe he chose them out of commitment to the kike commandment: NEVER FORGET

>breaking
Sure
>story
No

At all of his speeches he continually advocates for the Constitution, America, and freedom. He attacks the left with his articles and speeches because the left is retarded. They will literally light parts of their own college campuses on fire to stop him from speaking because they never actually listened to his speeches before. (inb4 implying those Antifa weren't bussed in.)
If that's what neo-Nazis are all about, sign me up.

>source
This is a waste of time. Youre clearly a shill

Oh shit

He must wear a wig/hair extensions

>josephbernstein
lying kike sociopath, everything he says is poison

Who gives a shit about this faggot. He, his black husband and his jewish ilk will get the rope..

archive.fo/454Yo
Fucking Buzzfeed shills.

Milo on BakedAlaska

Those are pretty fucking good passwords.
I never would have guessed his faggot ass would use them.

Nigga's balding like crazy, the money that didn't go up his nose went to hair plugs

>is pro-Nazi, but everything Nazis weren't allowed to be
American cosplaying is amusing nevertheless.

I am pope from intergalactic living meteor, i approve myself.

Ernest Rohm was an open homosexual and a close friend to Adolf Hitler tho

Milo used to wear NSDAP stuff. He ditched it when he became “famous”

Read the whole article.

What a surprise, Breitbart employees correspond with one another via email.

They mock sjws, globalism, and the msm in the emails. They also state they are going to war for the West. Multiple times the article states Breitbart editors were against anti-semites and that Milo was just trying to push boundaries.

Literally nothing wrong in this article.

In fact it makes me like /ourfag/ even more.

>don't forget to add immigrant

He's a huge threat to the MSM narrative and the left will do anything to shut down Milo.

The media's identity politics are ineffective against him. If MSM tries to attack him, then they have to actually challenge him on principles and values, and that's the worst possible scenario because the left has no principles and values to argue on their behalf.

What is propaganda? Read German laws, not newspapers and Mein Kampf which was released after Hitler's death. First of all Hitler larped to be everything to gain support, later changed his mind on some things. Hitler also smoked cigarettes, but became very anti-smoking. It only matters what Hitler done and written to be law. What doesn't matters at all is what Hitler said or even less what newspapers written about Hitler or some Hitler's supposedly gay friends said or written.

adolf hitler killed his lover in front of him and then had him executed by himmler

if that's close friendship then i don't know

hitler hated the man but had to rely on him in the early stages of nazism

>call him a pedo
>call him a nazi
>call him other nasty words
Guess what, left-cucks? It doesn't work. Give up.

Where di this pathetic little bitch go? You ran off once your bullshit got called

>i support ethnoreligious nationalism
>but not ethnic nationalism

huh?

Called out on what?

Milo admitted the e-mails were true. What is the problem here? You're not even making any sense

Gay guys make the best bros as long as they're not an obnoxious faggot. I doubt they did anything sexual.

>is this queer pedophile jew our guy?
no.

>Kristall is a Nazi symbol

I had no idea strippers were so based.

The most ridiculous part of all this is that the idiots who browse the site swallow their boogeyman story of "SOOOOROOOOOS" the eeevil Jewish billionaire funding all the things they don't like and how they're some kind of heroic underdog...yet Breitbart the site is not at all profitable and only continues to operate because it is funded by the billionaire Mercers, who really do fund loads of shit like this.

If these people ever saw a mirror it wouldn't shatter so much as dissolve into a gaseous form and escape the room.

Satan, how many media organisations and billionaires are pushing Breitbart's angle?

faggot antifa you know nothing. go back to whining about white people having dreadlocks or whatever dumb shit you pussies do

They’re making a huge deal out of nothing.
The article claims ‘a wealth’ of information, but it’s essentially feigning shock that people email journalists leads and ideas and pretending some offensive passwords make you a literal Nazi.

Every day I lose faith in another reporter, it seems.

go away pedophile jews