Do you have the balls to print this out?

And put it up on campus, your closest bus station, or wherever?

Version that doesn't use up all your color

>White persons

i could but bluepilled people are like people in the middle age thinking earth is flat. When you told them earth is round. They just giggle at you how dumb you are.

People couldn't read it.
I would likely get beaten up for puting up pictures of niggers

Yeah it's not wrong

lmao, i need to visit sometime

I bet a million dollars the camo cap guy in the first pic is a footfag

I would prefer a poster that was just this tbqh.

It's easier to convince a person of a position if you let them feel like they came to the conclusion themselves.

Good idea brother

What's the barcode thing about?

Download a QR app on your phone and scan it

i bet the first thought of bluepills will be 'how killed this white woman that black man ?' ,,,

I think a simple statement or explanation that isn't offensive or obviously biased (not that it's not a wrong bias) to a fence sitting normie could work too.

It would really drive the point home if we aggregated all the atrocious crimes committed by melanin enriched individuals in the last month or so and emblazoned "September, 2017" across the top of the poster.

I would, but then again I'm not wh*te, so I get a free pass.

>YO MASSAH I DINT RAPE A 81 YEAR OLD

>(not that it's not a wrong bias)
Double negative was entirely unintentional
We should probably add a Snapchat logo with simple instructions on how to scan QR codes in Snapchat so normies don't get confused.

When you scan the QC code a video or news item comes up on your phone. But you have to have the QC reader to use it.

I didn't even know Snapchat could scan QR codes. I think most normies know about that shit, it's the 30+ generations who will be confused

noice

Guys, would normies realize the pure evil kikes have committed here? Or are they happy about becoming a despised minority in their own lands?