MOOT BECOMES JEWT

MOOT BECOMES JEWT

This faggot is now investing venture capitalist money into tech startups he thinks look promising and is taking a fee for it.

mashable.com/2010/12/08/moot-lerer-ventures/#Gn0A5Jz4xOq6

This moron isn't some fucking web guru, he literally copied a japanese website (2ch) and got famous for it.

His own actual idea canv.as failed horribly, he also had ZERO hand in creating the culture of Sup Forums that made it so popular.

Can we finally renounce this cuck and any nostalgia we have of him Sup Forums?

Who is moot?

Oh you envious little urchin. Go away.

some tripfag who got his nudes posted on here a while ago

>ZERO hand in creating the culture of Sup Forums that made it so popular

some capitalist pig

Dammit, that's depressing. How the mighty faggot has fallen.

He does it for free

>jews think everything can be solved by money
>moot jews the jew and piss all their money away in worthless startups like his own

is this some sort of 4D chess

He's not playing with my money so why should I care?

> Can we finally renounce this cuck and any nostalgia we have of him Sup Forums?
I am not sure I can, I miss these days.

you do realise he tried multiple times to purge this board because it triggered his sensibilities only to realise when he did we spilled over to the rest of the site ruining it.

wtf ever happened to Canvas?
Feels like it was doomed from the start

>reddit spacing

canv.as failed because of the bad moderating and a few fucking retards who were constantly producing and upvoting really bad content. i really liked the site but it just turned into a giant shit show because of the comic editing tards.

Could have been the king of the internet...
too bad

Everybody has to eat, you stupid faggots.

He's literally working for jews using their money to get richer.

What do you think the end result of this will be?

>DEC 08, 2010
kys

The memes we're right.
He's not a hundredaire anymore now though.

>2010

>2010

canv.as was pretty legit honestly. It was definitely catered more towards the reddit crowd, but at least it produced good OC. It bummed me out when it failed, because if it had succeeded, moot might have go on to make something even better.

he got some decent quotes tho

Also known as luggage lad.