Can you answer Mr Dawkins fellow burgers?

Can you answer Mr Dawkins fellow burgers?

Why guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawkins_defends_mild_pedophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does dawkins like cock so much?

He's right, it's irrational to love a weapon meant to kill others.

He'd probably understand if the 2nd was predicated on protecting citizens from the EVILS of religion and CHRISTIANITY.

Nothing is more dangerous than a Bible, except maybe a gun. Fuck this faggot

Gun is only for State and soldier. Not citizen subject. It is only way to happiness.

Wow that's the most beta male tweet I've ever read. If you're a man and you walk around talking about how much you love sunsets you need to get your head dunked in the toilet and your underwear pulled over your hairline

atheism isn't rational. in 100 yarrs your dead and literally nothing matters. so why does he care at all the old fag?

The leftist mind can't rationalize independence.
A firearm gives a man the ability to provide for himself. The leftist will never understand the profound implications of a man shouldering that burden willingly.

>Wow how could a man have an appreciation for weapons? This is just unheard of in human history.

>if i don't like it then nobody should
like skiing and sex, guns provide fun. is he really this fucking stupid? dawkins is the worst kind of autist, he has no sense of humor whatsoever. i hate this shithead.

guns are just a tool its the people who use them

Has he ever fired a gun? If he had, he would know.

fpbp, simplistic yet ingenious

>mfw just got back from the shooting range

It can't be properly explained. Get a gun, some bullets, and go to the range for a few hours. It's the only way you'll understand

>I can see why x, y, and z are all loved due to the symbolism and greater meanings they embody
>I cannot grasp the same things that a gun represents

kek

i like things that go boom and make people i don’t like go away

Go to bed Kim

Because they are fun. They are cool. They provide access to activities which are fun and cool.

I won't shit on your hobbies, even if they do involve a cabinet filled with priests robes and purple mandildos. Leave my interests alone.

KYS communist.

Hi Kim! Trump gonna fuck you up!

Because shooting them is fun. Some people enjoy a nice music festival, and some people enjoy unloading 1000 rounds into a crowd. Who is an atheist to judge what others enjoy

Pretty simple. US was born through an armed uprising of it's citizenry against a tyrannical government and rose to the most powerful nation on the planet.
You don't eliminate the catalyst of your success.

I don't love guns, I love the freedom I have to do whatever the fuck I want. Guns are part and parcel to that.

Because The Ting Goes Skrrrrrrrrrah Pap Pap Kak Kak Kak pap pap & a pu pu drrr boom SKIAA

(OP)
>mfw just got back from the school shooting

It can't be properly explained. Get a gun, some bullets, and go to the closest for a few hours. It's the only way you'll understand

If guns are so useless, why do all governments insist upon being granted exclusive use of guns? Why don't governments disarm, and allow their citizens to live without the fear of being murdered by their SERVANTS?

You wouldn't have any of that shit without a rifle.
>I'm go skiing!
>Get eaten by a bear.

We love freedom

I don't see how people like wine. I hate the stuff. Different strokes for different folks I guess. C'est la vie.

Guns give you a sense of security.

its not fucking rocket scientist.

The Jews want hate speech laws, and they need to get rid off guns. Dawkins doesn't understand the JQ so he's an idiot in that regard.

Because I can, and I'm an American?

maybe it's because guns are cool

Richard Dawkins is retarded if he doesn't know why people love guns.

I've never used a gun but I can understand how you'd feel powerful, it's a male fantasy
Just like how swinging swords is cool, or how people buy punching bags to get their knuckles used on
It turns out war, or at least fighting, is part of who we are, and in a society where almost nobody is legally allowed to fight, we resort to other things.

Why do so many brits love nanny statism? Serious question, I can't figure it out.

>hating on the evolution of weaponry
hmm

You like flatulent feminists?

fpbp

Lol, i thought he is biologist, the answer is pretty easy - its cuz we evolved for thousands of years in harsh and aggressive environment, and to defend against it we invented weapons, so instinctively we want weapons to feel safe. Even childrens like weapons, and its not about society, its about instincts.

Due to evolution of course.

Based Leaf. Nice!

>no ar-15
That collection needs more freedom

>art

this guy needs to get laid

because my amygdala and balls haven't been surgically removed by marxist propaganda.

To protect my home.

Why do so many elitist fucks love The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations? There's so much other awesome shit in the world, so if we outlaw The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations Richard Dawkins wouldn't give a fuck?

Richard Dawkins supports outlawing The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations lets start with this then we can come up with other compromises with leftists.

Purchased after the Orlando shooting. They even had ATF at the Academy Sports to seize their records. Spooky stuff.

>sex
Okay
>sunsets
happen literally every 24 hours, not special
>skiing

>skiing

Fuckin britbongs are so dense on this topic. I think because they are angry that we kicked them out. Using guns.

>Why can't Americans be faggots like us? The fine taste of dick in my mouth, the simple pleasures of rimming. Long walks on the beach with a butt plug in your ass. Why guns?

"It's easy to see why you'd love sex"
STD's kill more people per year then guns

Sunsets
>Gay

Skiing
>More people die skiing then at gun ranges per year

Music
>Probably listens to Justin Beiber

Nature
>Kills more people per year then everything in the human race combined (see also malaria deaths per year)

Art
>Gaaaaaaaaay

Wine
>Alcohol related death is 3 times that of gun related deaths per year

Fact: Guns kill fewer people per year the 5/7 of Dawkins recommendations.

Guns are the great equalizer. We know it and they know it.

Nice k-31

By far the most accurate WW2-era bolt action I've ever shot.

I love the "bargaining" phase

He is fucking stupid and narrow minded, preference is subjective and to argue about it is meaningless.

Why do so many Americans love chocolate milk? It's easy to see why you'd love strawberry milk. Or banana milk, or vanilla, or malt. But chocolate? Why chocolate.

He should stick to the one thing he knows.

American's dont love guns.

American's love FREEDOM and guns are basically 'freedom insurance'

british peasants will *never* understand this concept, even the hoitest toitest of them all.

richard dawkins watches war movies

Him and Piers Morgan really need to get over the fucking revolutionary war already

Thanks. It's the most accurate gun I have shot, but I haven't shot a lot. Did you redo your stock? Looks nice.

I'VE NEVER NEEDED A GUN IN MY LIFE, THAT SORT OF THING IS FOR SECURITY. WHAT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO DO IS HAVE YOUR SECURITY AT YOUR HOUSE, OR YOUR SUMMER HOME, YOU DON'T NEED GUNS LOL

a really good gun is better than a blow job and you can pass down your wood n steel blow job to your kids indefinitely if you take care of your blow jobs.

Why did Conan learn the riddle of steel? Why did the bride commission the creation of a Hanzo sword? It's ingrained in humans to love weapons.

>Why do people love knives?
>why do people love cars?
>why do people love women?

its all about mechanics.....this guy must be sort of nurse or whatever to dont understand beauty of a guns. Basically fuck theese useless people.

Dont you diss on Christians , you Godless heathen

I'm not sure you know what "irrational" means. Guns have utility, it's not irrational to own one if it's a net benefit to you.

Ironic he mentions sex.

Kiss my ass, EuroFag.

t. man who never fired a gun before

>Why do so many Americans love guns
Why doesn't this faggot step into a country that doesn't coddle him? Let him talk shit about Muslims in their countries without a gun and see what happens

>pistol grip on a mossberg
Good thing you have guns so you can kill yourself

I'm not, retard. I am a Christian.

>b-but g-guns???
>w-what's so s-speacial about t-them

Lol shoot one then ask why people like them

A gun empowers the individual to take back his own destiny, when you are disarmed you are at the mercy of the state.

Dunno, some people love watches, especially hand made ones and pay tons of money for it.

You're not fulfilling your duty as a man if you dont Father a child and then PROTECT THE MOTHER AND CHILD . No knife - No gun = No man

Anyone that is into mechanical items is going to respect and appreciate firearms.
I'm not really into them but I appreciate them for the same reason I appreciate anything mechanical.

>The technology is impressive.

How can a man be so stupid to not understand why people like the things they do. It's power, security, and fun.

There are people who enjoy being shit and pissed on. Or getting their balls stepped on. You don't see me trying to rationalize what makes people tick. This is common sense.

All of thoes things sound great actually...except the booze. 2 years sober, and I highly advise it.

Eurofag probably needs a permit to buy a butter knife. Have fun being completely useless and dependent on others for your safety.

He's a retard for not understanding that "men like weapons" because they make them feel powerful...

Yeah I had it professionally re-finished. It was really bad before. This is my scoped k-31, I have another that the wood stock that actually was fairly good so I left it alone.

I don't love guns, I need guns. If I don't have guns I have no equal means of self defense or revolt against those with guns.

It isn't just American men that love guns.

>bongs

Its not the gun that Americans love, its the right to defend yourself that they love

ugh this comment reeks of disgusting libertarian ideology that has infected the west. Such a simple us and them ideology.

In a true ethnostate, the government and individual are united in one goal: the preservation of their people.

Is this the same Richard Dawkins that defends "Mild Pedophilia?"

salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawkins_defends_mild_pedophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/

American women love guns too.

What we love, you illiterate limey, is FREEDOM.

cuz they go bang

Because hunting is cool, faggot.

>sex is the first thing that he can think of when he hears love

To defend against a Tyrannical Government and Criminals.

He'd probably understand if he had to live in any city in the US near a ghetto, and not in his nice homogeneous communities that he grew up in, and now behind his expensive walls and fences that protect him from the riff raff.
He's basically just displaying the virtues that go along with living in a polite homogeneous society that shares culture, values, and ideals. Something he grew up with that many people in the western world will never get to experience. He's just naive on this subject, but too smug to admit when he's been wrong, and doesn't care enough to study the statistics because whenever he glanced at them it shattered his own world view which much of is based on his own hatred for other people and their values.... which I would bet money on, that if it was possible to prove, that most of his anger and hatred for religion stems from the fact that he was abused by a priest when he was younger. Which, I'm pretty sure he's already admitted that such has happened, just refused to admit that it had any affect on his views of religion. Though I think to any objective observer that it's fairly obvious.