Who did he piss off?

Why after all these years has the deep state cut him loose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo
youtube.com/watch?v=rtBS2xz7hP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not? Why not expose all his shit.? Everything I've done has been exposed

Team Trump chipping away at deep state assets is all. Sleepy AF, go to bed.

Someone jewish.

he helped create an unchallengeable victim.

he is now eating the shit he created.

Who is turning on him? I thought his apology letter was enough for all to be forgiven.

Pizzagate is on its way again just in time for Christmas. Deep state is cutting ties with anyone they know will go down hard because of it.

He went broke in 2015 and doesn't have the money to pay off journalists

That is one ugly mug

His apology letter is getting eaten alive

haven't had a single slice of pizza or any other junk food since this story broke, burgers at home don't count pretty happy with my weight loss senpai

THe Bogs

I really hope so

Ronan Farrow hates Woody Allen and the jewish pedophile ring in hollywood, see Weinstein, Singer, and Polanski

He's been suspended pending investigation reeeeeeee

He's the kikiest kike in Hollywood, and that's saying something. Nearly everybody who has worked with him and his brother absolutely despise them

I hope he outjews them all and buries pedowood

He stopped donating to the DNC

Wew lad

Bump

>Deep state is cutting ties with anyone they know will go down hard because of it.

Have the burger deep state started to understand that it's own survival hinges on Whitey thriving and not just surviving in burgerland?

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo

bump

It's too distract from people searching for the truth in vegas.

> bring down this Jew or find the truth

Unlikely time for both...

What the fuck happened to him? He made rayciss comment?

the fucking new york times let him publish a defense of himself that admitted no wrongdoing and said how he would be back to hollywood in a few months after he has destroyed the NRA and drumpf, sure there might be some bad PR he has to weather through but there is no such thing as consequences when you're a powerful kike.

It's because of the feminist take over of Hollywood. This kind of abusing young women thing might have been ignored in the 70s and 80s, but even super insider Jews can't get away with that anymore.

>He's the kikiest kike in Hollywood, and that's saying something
Indeed:
>"Last year, he started funding a private foundation to help champion LGBT rights, women’s rights and the increased visibility of female directors within Hollywood"
Pic related is required for him, in this life or the next

He probably made a crude pass at Malia during her internship.

Yes, it's like the BLM... they created a monster that'll bite them in the ass harder than anyone else.

They've put him on notice, but he's not been thrown into the wood-chipper. Don't take that victory lap just yet.

That's a funny way of saying he told her "I'm going to fuck you in the ass as hard as my friends and I fucked your father before we made him president. Except in his case I did him the small favor of pulling out."

>It's too distract from people searching for the truth in vegas

Nothing wrong with doing that.

Neither Trump nor pro-whites will get shit for this, no matter who did in reality, because the Merdia and the CIAniggers got to own it when they started to play games rather than try to be open about what happened.

>he's not been thrown into the wood-chipper
yeah, this is easily turned around for him with the right token feminists saying he's a changed man, he's really a good goy, etc.

(((Nytimes))) is roasting him.

Can someone enlighten me with a couple of redpills on this kike fuck? How is he tied to Pedowood and the Deep State?

Most of the time its the wife fucking shit up for a man. He married?

>How is he tied to the Deep State?

You are in no position to say no to the CIAniggers, when you have a secret life behind a public facade.

>give me literally no answers
What the fuck is wrong with you Norway

He angered the shadow master himself

>Team Trumpstein

Trump made a comment and they're still upset, they had a 12 hour airing of the audio today in DC.

Weinstein actually did something and paid millions, he'll be ignored by most. Though there are people calling on Dems to give back his donations.

He was suspended from his own company. Hopefully people don't feel like that is enough.

(((They))) know that (((Hollywood))) is finished, so the big wigs are eating the underlings to take the spotlight off themselves.

everything has a shelf-life

He was going to go after Trump, fuck him.

He fucked the wrong kid. The Jew thought he was untouchable.

GOP radio show hosts say it's because now he isn't rich, so he has less power in Hollywood.

Now he's an easy target for anyone he raped, no money no silence.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The Deep State is a co-operative at the apex. You need to pay to play, pay for your seat at the table and that seat comes with alot of expenses to various consultants and their networks. It costs alot of money and soft dollar donations to have face time with someone like HRC/WJC.

Weinstein has been bankrupt now for about 5 years. He was scamming the bond holders and that really bothered alot of people. He was hoping his burn-book and knowledge of the hollywood / K-street patronage setup would keep him relevant and someone finally called his bluff. Now he's a dead man walking. Film works on access to influence for film promotion and now that his reputation is gone, so is his career.

>What the fuck is wrong with you Norway

He did as told when it came to making his films Deep State friendly, and probably thought that gave him immunity.

>Weinstein has been bankrupt now for about 5 years
How is that possible? The biggest prod in town

Why indeed. The Dark Side always devours its own. Betrayal is the name of the game.

(((Weinstein)))

He couldn't make award winning propaganda anymore

The odds are high Jennifer Lawrence knows what Harvey Weinstein's load tastes like.

>Talking like a fucking crypto kike
You could have just said
>Consistently defends Polanski in public when people bring us the rapes
>Has multiple production companies in Pedowood
>Has worked with a lot of actresses and actors in mainstream media
>Kike went bankrupt
>Glow in the dark CIA niggers no longer see him as an asset but an anchor
>He's being put on blast finally
WOW FUCKING THANKS NORWAY YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT

She very likely does and so does Emma Watson.

Correct homo right here. Jewstein is useless without money, and he doesn't have as much as he used to. They're just getting rid of competition and hoping to set the tone regarding hollywood sex scandals. won't work, they're all gross.

So Sup Forums, how much longer until pizzagate is finally exposed? Will we see this unfold before the new year? Exposing this kike creep is only the first step.

Wiener is in jail. Awan Bro is up to his neck. There have been tons of low-level busts. A lot of this is interconnected.

Its a cash intensive business and films only make money on leverage. Like trading your retirement account in the stock market on leverage, WeinCo had alot of duds which never covered the cost of capital from 2005-2017. Over 80% of their purchased films and scripts never were produced and that left them with negative earnings despite being one of the largest developers in hollywoood.

He got a stay of bankrupty for Weinstein in 2013 when Providence and Goldman wanted to take over the company. The bond holders agreed not to push him into ch.11, if he could deliver 4 major movies. One of which was Glorious Bastards. He failed that mandate and most of Hollywood knows because the bribes & hush money is running dry, Harvey can no longer maintain his relationships and grip on power. Specifically the all important "Talent Pipeline". Since Amazon, Neftlix and Alibaba have emerged the old business model of "Indie Production House" has become obsolete, hastening his demise.

>YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT

Checked

>it's own survival hinges on Whitey thriving and not just surviving in burgerland?
(((deepstate))) is hoping to turn USA into California. Millions of muds living in ghettos and cleaning up after the rich kikes for slave wages. The few whites hounded out into the countryside waiting to be zerg rushed and murdered by a swarm of spics.

>follow the money
>no stop following the money goy follow tangenital association!
of the tens of thousands of people trump knows, this is the best list of jews you could come up with.
nice flag, show your real one

LMFAO

A Jew raping jewesses over decades and no Jewish outcry about their 'rape culture'

Hey blue collar Clooney where you at now fuckers?

A real blue color Joe would've never let this shit happen to friends.

Kikes, the lot of them.

Real answer is he fucked the Chinese buyout of Hollywood because he actually thought he was an artist and untouchable. The Chinese deal was supposed to be an easy lay up under Obama but his sexual appetites caused him to not want to lose the flow of famous fucks as his fetish was humiliating famous women.

You heard it here first. Screenshot it.

For sources search all about the Chinese buyout of Hollywood.

>(((deepstate))) is hoping to turn USA into California. Millions of muds living in ghettos and cleaning up after the rich kikes for slave wages. The few whites hounded out into the countryside waiting to be zerg rushed and murdered by a swarm of spics.

That might have been the plan, but I'm convinced that humans that have little to win, but everything to loose, are cowards, and that is the case with the burger elite as well.

The top elite are cowards law explains the fall of the WASP elite, British and Russian empires, and now it's ((( multicult))) elite that are the cowards that sell each other out.

The guys in JSOC are not cowards, so they might take power, if they didn't already with Trump.

Based shitlord committing to the bit.

>>"Last year, he started funding a private foundation to help champion LGBT rights, women’s rights and the increased visibility of female directors within Hollywood"

That literally reads like:

"B-but I did all this virtue signalling stuff! That's meant to buy me immunity from this shit!!"

She knows what his load and her own shit mixed together tastes like.

Good info, cheers

middle one and CWC would be a cute couple

He's the tip of the pedo iceberg.

The Deep State is much like the mob/mafia.

Once you are no longer useful, you get kick taken care of, or in this case, exposed.

Hahahaha sweet justice. Watching that Evergreen Jew get eaten alive in his own hallway was priceless and then they gobbled the President for dessert.

All of that stuff and the sex assaults are the same thing to Jews. They promote that shit because it is a perversion of the social order and gives them the opportunity to prey on more people.

This honestly seems the most likely.

He tried to get the Obama niglette to suck his dick.

>tfw the golem is loose and you can't shut it down

he picked the wrong one

youtube.com/watch?v=rtBS2xz7hP8

>Everything I've done has been exposed
what have you done user?

Plausible. Had more to do with his nut but part of it

He was 64.

Almost old enough to retire and collect a pension.

True story: aging NSA agents sometimes wind up in landfills once they're no longer useful.

this better not be true

t. NSA agent

"Fuck Trump" only works so far.