Hunter x Hunter: Knuckles could beat Illumi 1 on 1 right?

Hunter x Hunter: Knuckles could beat Illumi 1 on 1 right?

>scared shitless fighting youpi
>killua fucks youpi up
>illumi could fuck killua up
No.

>killua fucks youpi up

he got low battery, so "no"

Ilumi is like... an assassin, his abilities are meant for killing people. Most people's nen isn't that specialized. Even Hisoka was scared of him. Though Knuckles has a neat ability, he'd be dead long before Illumi's nen was sealed. Not that Illumi would even need his nen to win

I doubt it. It doesn't help that Illumi is very powerful and ruthless to boot

>/r/hunterxhunter
>weekly battle tournament
>autists strongly think Illumi will lose
>b..bu.but m'hakoware

you need to go back, OP

Knuckle is too much of a softy to face Illumi with killing intent; the only way he'd have a chance. His combat strategy is passive by nature, and I don't believe he's so strong that he could beat Illumi with such a strategy. Especially with needlemen.

Could Tonpa beat Leorio and Stick Dinner in a 1v2 fight?

>Killua fucks Youpi up

He stunned Youpi for a few seconds and got a few hits off. Neither he nor Knuckle could hope to scratch Youpi in a direct fight. I don't think Illumi would fare much better, given that he's a manipulator assassin; not someone who's equipped to battle a walking WMD like Youpi.

If we're talking about meme magic Tonpa then yes.
But otherwise, no.

>Knuckle is too much of a softy to face Illumi with killing intent

That's bullshit, they stressed that knuckle was a seasoned fighter that had gone through thousands of battles, he's only soft on guys he respects.

Why the fuck did you create another Hunter X Hunter thread there are 2 already. Fuck you OP.

because this one is for a specific question retard

Yeah well now you're shit thread is stealing all of my (You)'s. Go fuck yourself

>Even Hisoka was scared of him.

Not really. Hisoka only rated him 95. The thing is, Illumi is probably the closest thing Hisoka has to a friend, and while he'd love fighting him, even he would be a little bored if he didn't have a friend to hang out with.

Yeah well this isn't even my thread (You) degenerate scum of the earth

So is Biscuit stronger than Pariston or Ging? Other than those two, are there any other hunters who could be stronger than she is?

Stronger than Pariston but weaker than Ging, I'd imagine.
also that chart is shit, stop posting it as if it means anything.

I refuse to believe Zushi is weaker than that traitor bitch

who's the traitor bitch? komugi??

yeah that blind girl that sucked meruems dick

Where is Meruem and the rest of the Spiders?

meruem was ? all around and spiders weren't graphed.

>not rating buffed Meruem
>not rating angry Gon

that list is bullshit

The top of that chart is a hunter so yeah

So they rank kortopi who's done close to nothing but none of the more outstanding PT members?

that power ranking thing is shit anyway

like dragon ball z's power levels

Pretty sure Togashi had nothing to do with it, too

it's lazy enough to be his

being this delusional cuck

Are you retarded?

Knuckle is an Emitter. Emitters are the bottom of the barrel Nen Type. He can't beat anyone.

He rated him 95? I thought he rated some random guy who voted before Illumi arrived 95.

Based Genthru just as strong as Killua and Gen, hahaha!

Proves that Genthru could easily take out all the Chimera Ants at once!

That means we'll get to see Hisoka and Machi more often, definitely worth it.

>right next to Enhancer
>Razor is bottom of the barrel
Kill yourself.

the correct term is emissionist

bad meme kys

i wonder where tonpa is now

He's too cute to die.

Probably got himself killed in an exam.

Truly a demon amongst demons.

Razor is useless outside of his meme match. Even based Genthrough could one shot him probably. And he would be completely raped by Chimeraea Ants.

>Hisotards still thinking Machi likes the Omega male Gary Stu Hisoka

Hisoka knows he has no chance with her, he couldn't even ask her out on a date - as Hisokafag himself admitted.

Doesn't Razor operate hundreds of Greed Island cards from his aura alone?

wat.... genthru couldnt even beat gon, razor would wreck him

Those were most likely made by editors, either that or Togashi got a stroke and made it

Genthru would have demolished Gon in a normal fight, the only reason Gon is alive is because he had a sound strategy, knew Genthru's abilities and also because Genthru couldn't afford to kill him

Stay on reddit nigger

>Faggot on computer with search engine at fingertips
>Labeling characters 'Garystu' when nigger clearly doesn't even know what it means

Kill yourself.

Not that other user, but are you talking shit about my nigga Razor? He's definitely not an average scrub.

This. That's why Meruem who didn't know his abilities would die to Genthru's little flower.

>kys
Unironically kill yourself.

Bisky has beaten every opponent she actually fought in one hit thus far.

She's been in teacher mode up until THE BOAT arc, so we haven't really seen what it is that she's capable of in a serious fight thus far.

are (You) retarded?

Your forced meme is garbage and you should hang yourself

Who beats Kuwa-chan?

It's literally one faggot spamming this shit since for the past week, don't reply

Pariston himself said he was weak.

Razor's career path is literally baby sitting scrubs for the rest of his life sentence so he destined to remain at the top of shit mountain.

Are you saying that he's not so strong? Cause Gon could have killed Meruem and they're just as strong as one another according to canon sources.

g-gomen user-kun

> Taking powerlevels seriously in HxH

Nigga may be a weak AF Zodiac, but that doesn't mean he won't rekt shit on a general level. Take Chrollo fucking up Hisoka for instance.

What does one of the strongest characters in the series fucking up a scrub have to do with anything?

Kuwajobber gets his ass beat by every other opponent to the point niggas just stop inviting on missions.

>Friend starts watching the anime
>Figure why not, watch it with him after he's watched a lot of it
>Each arc/season is like 10-20 episodes
>Chimera ant is SIXTY episodes long

Is it actually 60 episodes nothing but this shit?

The point is that despite Chrollo strength being dead average according to the troupe, he still capable of BTFO 85% of characters in HxH. Applying this knowledge, we can infer that Pariston being 'worst zodiak' doesn't necessary stop him from fucking up damn near everyone.

What's the problem?

Yes, and parts of it is literally cancer; Godspeed faggot.

I didn't have a large amount of interest in watching the anime but thought it'd be sort of interesting for a new gimmick every so often.

60 episodes of the cell saga is a lot less appealing

though going off of the episode list images they show, the pink panda thing becomes good

did you say knuckles?

Pink Panda? It's a Koala.

yeah, because pariston is honest and trustworthy

Right, sorry.

Going off of some of the bugs developing feelings I'm guessing some/most of them stop being villains after they defeat the king?

Do yourself a favor and skip the palace invasion, go straight to Netero vs Mereum and google the rest, episodes 110-125 are pure cancer.

No, Pariston didn't say "I am weak for a Zodiac" he said something more like, Zodiacs don't know what it feels like to be weak like he does. He's basically a slimey bureaucrat, I don't get why people hold him up as a 'strong hunter'. In HxH people don't indiscriminately kill as Biscuit mentioned and as some of the Zodiacs looked down on Hisoka as a "murderer". So it's not that strange that Pariston keeps on living despite being so weak. He might have a decent nen-ability, maybe when he has the sparkling or sun pattern background he's using it.

Nah I'm probably done for now.

I might actually watch it later on, but I only actually watched the last ~4 episodes of greed island and then the first handful of chimera. My friend's presumably watching the whole thing, so I'll pass on the advice.

Pariston doesn't have basic lies like "I said I was weak but I'm actually strong". He has convoluted shit with half truths that he more or less openly confesses to but only after putting others in a situation where they have to begrudgingly accept his deceit.

Read the manga, i'm not sure why you compare it to the cell saga either since it has nothing to do with it
Kill yourself ADHD retard

The eating thing / upgrading / EVOLUTION seemed like the Cell stuff.

Not to insult it or anything it's just not what I thought was gonna be most of the rest of the anime.

I'll probably put it on my backlog though.

ADHD has nothing to do those episode being boring as fuck you triggered nigger. Drink a glass of Drain-o before your bedtime.

Yes it literally has, take your autism pills if all you care about is muh epic fight

Let's just discuss Pitou's genitals again, it's the only thing this general can do properly while hiatus is on.

Meruem challenges these people at Gungi in this order:

1. Gon
2. Killua
3. Neferpitou
4. Kurapika
5. Leorio
6. Hisoka
7. Kite
8. Chrollo
9. Ging
10. Illumi
11. Neferpitou
12. Zeno
13. Biscuit
14.. Netero
15. Komugi

Rules are: Standard Gungi rules, and no violence. If Meruem catches his opponent cheating, he instantly kills him/her.

How far can he go?

There's nothing to discuss. Everyone who ever posted in this thread jacks off to g- boy Pitou, so let's be honest and admit it that that's Pitou's gender.

Chrollo beats him at Gungi and then single handedly kills him just because he can.

He's not overpowered or a Gary Stu, he's just deep you know. And intellectual.

6. Neferpitou

Pretty sure none of these people except Komugi know Gungi

>Hisotards are so fucking ass devastated they keep trying to force memes months later after their shit clown got served humble pie
Loving every laugh

Zeno is as strong as Chrollo(the strongest spider), Netero is stronger than Zeno, Meruem is stronger than Netero. Meruem would have wiped the floor with the spiders. Meruem died from gay poison, why nobody poison the spiders?

Hisoka.
It's no contest. Meruem is strong, but he simply does not have nen that possesses the qualities of both rubber and gum at the same time.

I'm no expert but i believe nuking something is a pretty big deal user

except genthru literally couldnt beat him 1v1 for like 5 minutes. think about that.

He had to legitimately fight a ~12 year old for a few minutes before he started to win, and even then he took a big ass hit that almost lost the fight for him.

Razor would 1 shot the guy with a volleyball, fuck using his real powers

>all these characters
>knowing how to play a obscure board game
out of all the characters you posted I think Only Ging and Killua might know the game well enough to play others like Gon, Pika and Leorio would probably have never heard of the game.

did she fight anyone notable though...

Did you miss the part where i said Gon knew his abilities and Genthru couldn't kill him? I agree Razor would destroy him and he's probably Bisky tier strong, but you're not giving Genthru enough credit here

>Killua
Explain your reasoning please

he loves video games and plays darts. I don't think it'd be a stretch to think Killua would know random board game from a different country.

The game is internationally known in their world, and the rules are fairly simple. There's no stopping any of those characters from learning the fundamentals of such a game.