How do christfags explain hermaphrodites? Who are these people supposed to fuck and not be gay?

How do christfags explain hermaphrodites? Who are these people supposed to fuck and not be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

oii-usa.org/2563/how-common-is-intersex-in-humans/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/01/23/model-hanne-gaby-odiele-reveals-she-intersex/96622908/
youtube.com/watch?v=lrX9gW70NMY
eonline.com/news/885398/little-richard-calls-same-sex-relationships-unnatural-affections-years-after-coming-out-as-gay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5087694/
youtube.com/watch?v=v_79gXBZpJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Themselves

That's just a man with mutilated genitals lol

Jesus

sometimes genetics fucks up
I know this is hard to hear, but not everyone deserves to be fucked

If one of the organs works properly, use that one
If none of them work and you are sterile, don't fuck at all
simple

Uhh it's a birth defect? Do you know how many actual hermaphrodites there have ever been?

Very very few.

Autism

not proud of it would 2bh, tho, after sucking off this extraordinaire piece of fem benis

The entire condition proves the christian god is a myth written by drug addicted kikes. Think about it
>God hates gays
>So he makes hermaphrodites
It doesn't add up. Christcucks know this so they label them abominations of God (because God is so incompetent a creator he makes defective humans that a born already violating his stupid childish rules).

You're average Sup Forumstard would probably kill them then deny they ever existed 1984 style because the Bible, a fucking 2000 year old book, cannot contradict God but if the fucking universe, God's supposed most important creation, somethinf that cannot ne faked or fabricated. When that contradicts God, who gives a fuck? Just destroy the evidence and kill anyone who doesn't agree.

Sup Forums cannot acknowledge the existence and biological reality of intersex people as it would damage their narrative that being gay is a choice and/or caused by abuse.

(OP)
>How do explain hermaphrodites?
Disease & aberrations just like Disabled People
Hitler would kill all of them.

No human has ever had two functioning sexual organs... K

That's a big clit
I'd suck it

oii-usa.org/2563/how-common-is-intersex-in-humans/

Except that probably around 1% of the population is intersex to some extent. There are many forms of intersexuality beyond ambiguous genitals. Some of these people are gay, some are not.

You seem to have a very simple understanding of christianity. A MSM blurb of a hard right southern baptist conservative Christian caricature is not some authority on the religion. In fact, you probably don't know anything about Christianity that isn't spoon fed strawmen from the media. If you did, you wouldn't ask stupid questions or even consider it to be an issue (it's not). If family guy and amazing atheist is your source (because you had degenerate secular parents who didn't raise you to be informed about the spiritual path that informs our culture), then you will have very stupid ideas about what Christianity is about.

It's literally downs syndrome for your reproductive organs, its a defect, and a deformity, a retardation. You are all fucking idiots

Why did God create people who are intersex and/or gay just to tell them not to have sex? That seems like a decision of man, not God.

Ugh. Ffs. Gay is not a word. Neither is clam juice. Hermaphrodites and gayness have never made any sense next to eachother. Isnt hermaphrodite just a fancy way of saying bobs and vagene pretty much?

That's a dumb question for the religious. Chaste people are respected in many religions.

Hermaphrodites only have one working genitalia. You lean one way or the other, the non functioning one gets snipped.
"True" Hermaphrodites have both a broken bepis and bagoober, and thus, no one.

There was one in my small hometown. They do exist every few thousand people or so.

Nobody like we all do

There are models who are intersex. They make a lot of money from their looks.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/01/23/model-hanne-gaby-odiele-reveals-she-intersex/96622908/

God literally made someone with two sexes. Forget liberal gender arguments, how the fuck do you explain this? So what if it's a birth defect? It exists.

Same as shitskins, they're the devil's children.

Nobody. They are simply poor souls whose parents have been very sinful. Burning those creatures on stake provides sweet smoke for God.

Serious question

Can they impregnate themselves?

Templar flags are the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums since captcha.

Hello celtic warlock

Yes

No. Herms only have either a working dick, or a working vagina, but not both.

There are mistakes in nature? It's like asking why there are deformities in animals or genetic defects in any biological organism at all.

They're anomalies. It's best that they don't have any sex.

If you fuck it’s pussy you’re straight but if you go down on it you’re a faggot. Quite the conundrum

>INB4 GO FUCK YOURSELF

Why do you get to tell other people what they can do with their body?

It is like you never read the new testament.
Christ called out the Jewish leaders on many common sense things in life in relation to the law.
Like 'working' in the sabbath in dire emergency.
Christ came to free us from the Law by fulfilling the law himself. In accepting Christ we too are treated as if we are fulfilled.
Of course a herm would not be condemned, given they have been born again in Jesus.

>So he makes hermaphrodites
No he doesn't. God has ever created only 1½ humans. Hellspawn such as these genderbenders are product of sinful parents.

Hear hear

So why do Christians still quote Leviticus against gays if those laws no longer apply?

Why do you smell like a pharisee so bad
>muh lepers!

NOT TRUE! WE JUST DONT HEAR ABOUT THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE.

Logic and reason implies that we can deduct whether an action is right or wrong. Wrongful actions need to be discouraged and or punished. Good needs to be rewarded and encouraged.

"My body my choice" is a retarded arguement used for degenerates as an excuse for their degenerate ways.

>why shouldnt we force the majority to change for 0.001% of the human population on Earth

strawman faggot kys

Let’s not get into that. At least he said just here what he did

That's just the degeneracy of the west.

>implying
Go down on the vag while it jerks off, every bodies still straight

wasted and checked

Dumbass moortuguese

Biological defects are not related to sodomy. I'm sure most of the poor devils suffering from devil's genitals are good people.

Ah fack eh you got a six post

Came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=lrX9gW70NMY

God doesn't exist and human beings are not perfect, dipshit.

Fail argument trying to justify a general refusal to conform to a statistical anomaly, something which if given in to opens the door for the rest of your sick degenerate faggot perversions.

How the fuck do you deceitful pieces of shit live with yourselves, constantly trying to conflate rationality with muh sky daddy nonsense?

Fuck off and die.

>I saw some twins on tubegaloredotcom

Herms are just women with big clits.

because leviticus was against hedonism and he thought the homosexuality ould lead towards that.

Why do you get to choose who is wrong or right? Why is your logic superior to those of intersex people who want the right to have sex like you do, unbothered?

eonline.com/news/885398/little-richard-calls-same-sex-relationships-unnatural-affections-years-after-coming-out-as-gay

No either stop using the bible against us altogether and acknowledge we live in a secular country or fuck off. White Christians are a minority now and them lording it over other people is only going to make them less influential in the coming years.

So then how can you make the claim that homosexuals are necessarily more immoral? Do you have any genetic proof that this is NOT (homosexuality) a milder form of intersex itself?

You are implying that God created people as pure, which isn't true as he gave humanity the freedom to choose. Humanity does a lot of things that are are by-products of our own creations and freedom to chose, not because of God.

Suffering was brought by humanity.

I thought Christians rejected the old laws?

The creatures that created us had at least enough common sense to disallow that ability.

Think about it. Man fucks himself and produces an endless supply of more hermaphrodites.

It would be the end of the human race as male and female.

So why did God intentionally create people who are defective only to set laws punishing them for their innate nature? Why does he allow man to torture each other over innate characteristics? Seems like he just favors certain people over others.

>Who are these people supposed to fuck and not be gay?

I'm not religious and don't care too much about homosexuality beyond the impact it has on society as a whole.

That said there is no such thing as a true hermaphrodite in humans. They will either have male or female chromosomes and only one (or often none) set of fully functional genitalia while the other will be underdeveloped.

Gods gift to gay men. A "Man" with a vagina. Looks like a dude, fucks like a lady. Both stay out of hell.

Born again Christians will naturally desire what the Holy Spirit wants, as we become less he will become more. Sin separates us from God.
What I am saying is that an actual Christian will not choose sodomy over Christ.
The law is unchanged, but it is fulfilled in Christ and so frees us from the law. Paul makes a point multiple times that the law is death.
Christians often use the law as a tool to get closer to God. Because all actual Christians desire God over themselves (but their flesh remains the same as before, so the flesh will have conflicting desires with the spirit).
Gays, sexual deviancy, is a sin and thus acts as a wall separating ourselves from God. Sin is of the flesh and Christians fight with their own flesh. However the difference is that Christians love God more than the flesh. You cannot say you love sodomy over Him. A christian would seek to free themselves of it.

God created only 1½ people. Bible doesn't tell God of creating any other humans.

Old Testament often refers to sweet smoke coming from sacrificial offers which greatly pleases Him. The way I see it, burning hellspawn such as defectives and sodomites pleases Him.

>God doesn't exist and human beings are not perfect, dipshit.
A lack of data isn't the way that a hypothesis is disproven, unfalsifiable claims are not inherently untrue.
>How the fuck do you deceitful pieces of shit live with yourselves, constantly trying to conflate rationality with muh sky daddy nonsense?
Ironic, considering that you ignore scientific inquiry, hopefully you do not consider yourself a rational individual.

They’re not supposed to fuck anyone, lest they spread their degenerate genetics.

They're not supposed to fuck anyone, they're supposed to be celibate. That's God's plan for them.

yeah christian rejected the old laws as in they shouldn't be bared from heaven if they repent there hedonistic life style

Homosexuality is the result of classical conditioning to homosexual stimuli and extinction of the innate attraction to women, usually the result of living in a fatherless household.

Read Skinner.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5087694/

>impregnate themselves
No, but if they could, there would be no genetic diversity whatsoever and the kid would be a degenerate, a freak.

Fuck off with your pseudoscience

>Why is your logic or reason superior to someone's else

Well logic and reason are generally objective. That means there is "right" and there is "wrong".
I'm sure you agree to this, you are just looking at this from another side and you are trying to subvert me with your relativism. And by the way it's not "my logic". I'm pretty sure has been a lot of people who have condemmed homosexuality. That aren't just me. And hey, quite a few of them were probably more intelligent by an order of magnitude than anyone in this thread.

The "unbothered" thing does not make sense. Every thing you do effects you as an individual, and society at large. I'm obviously not going to continue arguing this - because it's fruitless. You are ignorant and closeminded.

doesn't that 1% include guys with natural boobs and stuff like that though and actual hermaphrodites meaning genital mutation or incompleteness is actually a lot lower.

Do they have testicles or ovaries? From what I understand it's either one or the other that's functional.

Perfect Hermaphrodites are not the same as Intersex. Intersex could imply that they only have a penis or a vagina, but that some of their anatomy is affected by the chromosomes.
Actual hermaphrodites are extremely rare.

>oii-usa.org/2563/how-common-is-intersex-in-humans/
what a retared source.
1/100 is a stuipedly large number, that would mean there were 20 biologically intercepted people at your high school of ~2000
you are just changing the terms and using "intersex" as a catch all when 99% of those people would never know before modern scanning tech that one their 'ducts' were a little off.

Sodomites by definition are immoral.

>genetic proof
Again, mangled genitals have nothing to do with being a sodomite.

Birth defects should be thrown back, that's not gods work. That's why when you smoke a bunch of crack and drink a bunch you produce the same results, or when you fuck your sister and have a baby, same results. Again, not gods work.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

These. Abnormal development that may result in sterillity. If you're sterile it doesn't matter. Nobody really ever cared that eunich choirs were boys.

>1% intersex
no way, not possible. Try dividing that by 100 again.

God has only created Adam and Eve.

So the laws of the Old Testament apply or they do not? Why do they apply to a secular country?

You seem like a retard. Do you have a disease?

What?

You are full of shit. If that's so why do gays exist in homes that have 2 parents who are both present? Why do gays do differently on arousal tests compared to straight men and women? Wy are identical twins more likely to be gay? Why are female relatives of male gays more likely to have more kids? Why are subsequent sons more likely to be gay? You have a lot of science to ignore to proclaim your bullshit.

No, logic is 100% subjective.

You don't get to harm others because they are different from you. Why is that so hard to understand?

It includes a wide variety of conditions from chromosomal abnormalities to hormonal conditions that cause a ton of different phenotypes. Why does intersex only mean ambiguous genitals? It does not! That is a fallacious claim meant to minimize their existence and justify discriminatory laws and treatment, same as people do for gays even though recent research has revealed that with a more accepting climate for homosexuality, people are much more likely to come out as gay. 4% of British young adults now identify as gay according to official statistics. A recent poll suggested that 1/3 of British teens don't identify as 100% straight.

Most recent Gallup polling puts homosexuality at 4.3% and increasing every year. Australian polling puts homosexuality at around 6% for young adults and decreasing with age. Why? Because people had to lie in the past and now they don't and you are bitter because you can't push your book to hate on people who are different now.

You can have both, either, or none. There is a WIDE range of conditions.

>No, logic is 100% subjective.

I dont even know what to answer to this - but you are simply wrong.

>You don't get to harm others because they are different from you. Why is that so hard to understand?

Why? If logic is 100% subjective, i'm free to do whatever the fuck i want, so even under your philosophy i am 100% correct. I mean, it makes perfect sense for me.

God indeed created only 1½ humans in the Bible. Your "argument" that God creates defectives and sodomites is nought. It's you who are the retard here, as expected from a liberal faggot.

Simple. Theyre of mixed mongoloid blood. People of which Christ clearly stated were not of his father but sons and daughters of the devil and that they were not to be saved. Gods people were the true Israelites, not the so called Jews or the shitskins that roamed the earth. Somewhere in that twisted heap of fles is the blood of impure stock and of no concern to us.
Link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_79gXBZpJ0

>You are full of shit. If that's so why do gays exist in homes that have 2 parents who are both present? Why do gays do differently on arousal tests compared to straight men and women? Wy are identical twins more likely to be gay? Why are female relatives of male gays more likely to have more kids? Why are subsequent sons more likely to be gay?
So many questions from person who thinks he knows this shit. Faggot retard.

HELP NEEDED TO WAGE MEME WAR AGAINST THIS SJW MUSLIM NIGER:
All meme makers that want to halp pls report on that bread. Thanks in advance.

>So why did God intentionally create people who are defective only to set laws punishing them for their innate nature?
Again, in Christianity, God didn't make humanity defective, he allowed them to have the freedom to choose, which in deciding to follow their [humans] own path, humanity sent itself in a downwards spiral.

God didn't create humanity in Christianity to worship him like brainless sheep, he created us in his image, which throughout many scriptures in the bible, it shows that humans were given the freedom to choose their own path, even if it went against what Christianity considers God's word.
>Why does he allow man to torture each other over innate characteristics? Seems like he just favors certain people over others.
-because he gave man the ability to choose what to do, and the options that a human chooses might bear consequences. Remember that Christianity doesn't say that humanity will be free from suffering, contrary, it says that things will get worst. There will supposedly be massive deaths in the future (starvation, disease, etc.), rumors of wars, etc. It also talks about Christians suffering more, since many entities that are in control, will start to condemn the religion.

I would argue that the Christian God doesn't favorite anyone, although he also doesn't proactively fix every single strain of evil that exist, as bad things are supposed to help humanity build themselves up. Even though we cannot become pure, trying to get closer to being pure is possible.

underrated

Absolute nonsense. Intersex comprises a wide range of conditions. Maybe read an actual scientist on the subject for once but I bet you think they are all paid by the Jews and bullshit or something.

We know have an understanding of the spectrum that these conditions encompass. Intersex includes people who have slightly different responses to hormones and may have normal-looking genitalia.

Nonsense. You don't get to use a book against us. We use logic and reason now and an old book has no power over a secular government. You don't have a right to harm people who are different from you. If you did, why can't they claim that same right? Religion does not confer a carte blanche to harm ANYONE for ANY reason.

God didn't create everyone?

Why not?

>rainbow flag

Wow, a faggot pushing bullshit faggot agenda, what a shock

>Most recent Gallup polling puts homosexuality at 4.3% and increasing every year. Australian polling puts homosexuality at around 6% for young adults and decreasing with age. Why? Because people had to lie in the past and now they don't and you are bitter because you can't push your book to hate on people who are different now.

homosexuality has always existed among humans and giving in into those hedonistic urges causes society to degenerate i mean look at the greeks.

Humans define logic to suit their self interest. Your self interest does is not inherently worth more than anyone else's. You are free to do what you want, as long as it doesn't harm others. That's a basic principle of modern society. If you don't like it, live in a theocracy.

It isn't nought, Christianity is in decline. You used to be able to harm us. That isn't a justification for continuing to allow you to harm us.

Those are all backed by recent studies.

So why are innate characteristics punishable by death? It makes NO sense.

You have 0 evidence that Greeks were harmed by homosexuality.

Fpbp

I had no idea people chose their sex organs at birth

You put it in that butthole

If they can't reproduce, then no one. If they can, then whichever sex they can reproduce with. Christian's don't reject homosexuality because it's homo, they do it because it's a crass debasement of the purpose of sex.