I KNOW HOW TRUMP SHOULD HANDLE THE BIRTH CONTROL ROLLBACK!

Holy shit I just figured it out! Try this on for size:
>Trump announces a presser after giving the liberal media a few days to make itself outraged about Trump halting federally subsidized birth control
>Says "I've given it some thought and we need to recognize the tremendous burden of people of color in this country. They are tremendous people and we're gonna take care of them folks. I can promise you that.
>"So from here on out, all women of color will be given free birth control by executive order. White women will not qualify for this due to their inherent white privilege. They will be required to pay additional fees in order to cover the cost of our precious women of color.

Boom. Shitskin births drop off overnight and white women are suddenly SOL when Chad busts in them with his right wing seed.

Bump

Nope

How the fuck is the cross anti Semitic? Those fucking kikes I swear.

jewish mental gymnastics..the ride never ends

Tell me my idea is good.

Fucking say it's good. Say I'm good.

Stay off of Sup Forums

Not bad

I really hope I don't get banned for that lol

of course it's good..pretty sure something similar has crossed all our minds..but seeing it happen in reality is another thing

I really hope you do

Jew died on it. not sure what people killed Him though.

Well then eat my ass and kys nigger

Now say I'm good

I'll say fuck you?

I am all in if digs say so. The system thinks I am spaming the board........ LMFAO

Jews must understand that the Jewish scriptures show that they will kill the Messiah. And will one day come to realize their mistake. And they will beg for forgiveness.

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." -Zechariah 12:10

Any retard would see right through this.

That's exactly why

ssshhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt

>Jews crucify Jesus on a cross
>the cross is oppressive towards Jews

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Post more candid Hitlers

>overestimating americans
will it never stop?

IKR

So crazy, it might just work..

jews must understand that literally everyone on earth hates them

looks like I will be wearing a cross

is digits now considered spam?

Yes

from now on openly wear a cross, drives away vampires, literally

to obvious

just let states vote on it,lefty states will vote in favour which have all the niggers,bible belt wont

my god what little entertainment we had with the rolling gamble is now spam. Well I will ride the ride to the bottom. Just keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

yes

Jews must understand that for Christians, Satanism is a sign of oppression

That guy is gross I understand why he's a leftie. only objectively gross people are lefties, and they know it. Feeds into the whole power in numbers will take any and all support. Because ugly people need it.

Atheist here.

Buying a silver cross just to spite the orthodox jewish community here.

He's a Church of England priest aka an atheist. He's also a Marxist. Pay no heed.