Kangz in every movie nowadays. And their music too. But where is place for whites?

Kangz in every movie nowadays. And their music too. But where is place for whites?
youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_EhiLLOhVis?t=1m54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just saw this trailer today. He gonna fug that white girl.

Also look at CGI.
youtu.be/_EhiLLOhVis?t=1m54s
Its like from shitty game.

You are correct in your statement. But you haven't identified that source of this anti white narrative. It's the jews

You know it's fiction when niggers save the world instead of destroying it

still hurt

So this should be titled Pacific Rimjob.
Which would be fitting with a negro in a leading roll, because we know they are downlow prison bitches.

Mmmmm sounds hot.

The last movie starred a black dude too.

That can't be real

Fucking noooooooo

>synching your brain with a nigger
>he can see in your memories every racist joke you've ever laughed at and he knows exactly what you think of him
>you can see in his memories that it actually was him that stole your bicycle and he's trying to muh dick your sister

I don't think this will work, the Jaeger is going to start punching itself in the face.

lol I didn't know they were doing a Pacific Rim TV show, looks pretty good!

>ooga booga music in the trailer

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Loved the first movie.
>Turn on the trailer
>Instant nigger music starts playing
>Canned interracial romance by the second screen
>Power rangers vibes.
>None of the slow weighty movements from the first film

Well I guess getting one movie I like per decade is okay.

Guillermo doesn't understand his audience. This will be another flop.

>Pacific Rim TV show
Because Pacific Rim wasn't already shit enough as a movie, amirite?

It starred a white and an asian

del Toro has nothing to do with this movie despite being the one who invented everything about Pacific Rim

FUCK THE HOLLYJEW

You're joking.
How is Guillermo not involved with this? It's literally his baby.

They sacked him from his position of a director, made a new script that he had nothing to do with but let him stay on the project as a producer. He has to sit there and watch them rape his baby.

>implying Guillermo owns the rights and not some kike coin clipper

MAKE IT STOP GOD MAKE IT STOP

>jews kick the director out because he was focused on making a good movie rather than pushing propaganda

War ready! War Reeeeady! Gon' git it own til I die. Y'all member me! War READY, Yih yih.

OP quit complaining about Pacific Rim, there are other things your commie mind can complain about like Gunadam and Voltron and maybe even the power rangers. Until then shut it

>Pacific Rim 2
Please tell me she's gonna be in the movie again. Maybe a bigger role this time? She's a big girl now!

A cameo at best

Gotta make way for the totally original not pulled out of someone's ass and who was totally there just never focused on character of John Boyega

I don't even mind the guy but this shit about Pentecost having a kid that was completely absent from any aspect of the canon until now (which I will screech about any and every chance I get) bullshit

What the fuck was wrong with having Mako and Raleigh remain the focus? The argument that they're passing the torch on to a new generation is bullshit because all they've done is invalidate one of Stacker's kids and replaced her with some Dindu they pulled from the eternal void

Yeah well no fucking way I'm gonna watch that shit without Mana-chan then.

The thing about Boyega being pentecost's kid is retarded

pentecost was supposed to be a complete blank human, he had nothing to bring to the drift. I think having a fucking kid would be somewhere up there when drifting

its garbage that utterly invalidates and tarnishes the first movie

another one I won't watch and will pretend doesnt exist

Write your own stories Sup Forums, you'll find it immensely satisfying.
Sure it isn't a Hollywood blockbuster but you can make your own little worlds and share them with other people, and nobody can ruin them.

I love John Boyega. He's the kind of black guy the youth should look up to. And the trailer looks/feels authentic.

Its a mech vs monster movie all they had to get right was visual effects and yet they fucked it up

;_;

they aren't even in the same jeager

Can't the Jews find a more attractive looking nigger for their 'blacks can into space too' propaganda? It would be more convincing that way

this.

This is posted all the time here. What even is it?

Seconded. Writing your own stuff is an incredibly satisfying hobby.

But if you want to avoid fore diversity in your movies... honestly jut watch non American/British/Canadian/French movies. I love international cinema, you get so much odd stuff, and almost 0 self guilt.

jesus that is some major nignag horseshit. bladerunner is pretty white.

we need to start a movement to have Palestinian heroes and high achievers in (((their))) movies and television shows... We should show Palestinians in a good light and expose (((those))) who exploit and abuse them... Palestinians in movies and television and music now...rejecting luciferian Talmud garbage of course...

its a fucking joke.

Seriously, what the fuck? Did they lose all their budget?

Charlie Hunman was the only thing good about Pacific Rim. And they replace that Aryan dream boat with a shitskin.

Idk dude mainstream movies are im just gona say pretty fucked. Seriously anyone see the new spiderman movie i'd heard it was cucked but honestly no joke first 5 secs guy talks about and i'll try quote my best* Damn i remember when we were drawing cowboys and indians now it's all this superhero shit* LITERALLY! Not even 5 fucking seconds later some bullshit sjw talking point literally says Ummm it's actually native americans..............................................................................:/ holy fucking shit just stfu !!! Just stfu, i don't care about your sjw one liners about how you think saying cowboy's and Indians is offensive just so me some damn action, i don't need a lecture fuck! Literally i paused the movie right then and there and turned that shit off.

>1:35
>ahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

under rated post

>watching movies

You can be sure that if a western director made a movie about the Russian Revolution, it would be full of blacks.

That nigger looks like he should be taking my order at mcdonalds

>Electric laser whip thingy that looks super gay
>TWO SWORDS
>Another Jaeger that looks like Eva 02 uses TWO SWORDS and seems to do acrobatic melee
>Faggot looking HUGE JAEGER WITH HUGE GUTS has the spike mace
>Jaeger fighting Jaeger
Did a 12 year old write this script?

>I don't even mind the guy
And this is why you enable this kind of behavior. That fucking nigger was race baiting ever since TFA because people saw how shit he is as an actor. So instead of improving himself he started screaming down the place saying hollywood is racist and it needs more black actors. He did all of that just to secure jobs and high paying roles. He should have been blacklisted the second he started playing the race card and never be allowed to act again. And all this is coming from a real nigger that hates bitch niggers like booger because we need REAL change for all blacks, not for the few that got a break.

Every jaeger looks like gipsy danger with different skin and holding special snowflake weapons.

agreed

I loved the first one, the cgi was brilliant:dark, moody. This one looks brighter, more cartoonish.