A few weeks ago I was on Sup Forums and some Argentinian posted this. I didn't respond at the time...

A few weeks ago I was on Sup Forums and some Argentinian posted this. I didn't respond at the time, but I've been thinking about it ever since.

Random Argie, if you're still out there I want you to know that what you said touched me. It touched me because I feel the same way about my own country.

It drives me mad to know that Britain came so fucking close to having it all. That we came so close to putting the entire fucking world under our heel and failed. That our once glorious empire fell. That our position was usurped by the US.

If I could I'd put us back on top. If I could I'd conquer every godforsaken desert and jungle in the name of our Queen. But I can't, and we never will.

You shouldn't be ashamed of being Argentinian. You should be proud. Proud because your people had the balls to play the great game. You saw something you wanted and reached out to take it.

When we steamed our Navy across the world to take it back you didn't back down, you gave us a fight. You gave us a hell of a fight at that.

You're a thousand times better than all of the bitch countries that never dared to dream. The shitty little spits of land that never dared to punch the established order in the face and try to be something better.

We're not so different you and I. You might have lost the war, but at least you dared to try. That is by itself, worthy of the utmost respect.

Not your hug box. This is why you lost.

Not looking for a hug box. Just trying to explain to the Argies that I respect them for having the balls to try.

Loved this book. You faggots still worship this idiot! If you want to be great again you had better pick up the nationalist flag and run hard with it.

lol inferior loser cuck. Keep throwing your inferior worthless life away for that non british whore you call queen.
"World domination" is a meme. Stick to what is truly important. Built your life, get married, have children, leave something for descendants.
fag

>I hate being Argentinian so much that it's better to pretend to be a dirty Brazilian monkey.

t. Loyalist Brit

>I want you to know that what you said touched me

What a fucking poofter

At least, OP, do you know who actually cost you your dream, and why? There should only be one answer.....

We won't be great again. Not in my lifetime.

Our time has passed, it passed because we had a daughter called America, and she surpassed us in every way.

And after your descendants have forgotten you? After they, having grown fat and lazy on the fruits of your labour, squander it all. What are you then?

It's understandable that you can't see it, because your country is currently the superpower. One day though, one day your glory will fade like the glory of all the superpowers that came before.

Your country and your folk. That is what truly matters. That is what lives on after you die.

I could point a thousand fingers. I could point at the French Monarchy for fucking us by supporting the American Revolution. I could point at Germany for fighting us twice instead of just lying down and dying. I could point at the US for using its nuclear superiority to force us to let our empire decay.

The truth is that it was us. After so much war, we lost the will to keep fighting. After seeing Europe torn apart we lost the taste for greatness.

We turned away from our own greatness. We were the ones that allowed ourselves to fall.

Good thread, Ben.
How are you handling brexit when you already have the Muslims in your country out the route?

I'm not that worried about them to be honest. If history teaches us anything, it's that the patience of white people can only be pushed so far.

Christ. The feels for this Argentinian guy. I'll have him know that the only thing I know about his country are two things: 1. Messi, 2. If you ever want to go to Antarctica, you need to stop in Argentina for supplies.

>I could point at Germany for fighting us twice instead of just lying down and dying.
I was starting to give you shit for this...... but then
>The truth is that it was us.
Yes. Once you realize that WW2 was optional for Britain and that Hitler offered to defend the Empire with German troops should it need defending... then you know who destroyed the empire WHILE it held the most clay of any empire in history.

Thus, ultimately, who betrayed you?

I'm not sure exactly why , but this post is one my favorite ever

WW2 wasn't optional. If we hadn't stepped in to hold up our treaty obligations we would have looked weak to the world, and that will kill an empire as surely as anything else.

I know you're alluding to (((them))), but I see (((them))) more like a force of nature. The jews have been jewing for thousands of years, and will be jewing for thousands of years to come. I don't hold it against them, they're only acting in their own interest the same as everyone else. They just happen to be really good at it.

Read that book i posted, its really informative. Hitler would have probably stoped with Danzig and turned his attention towards the soviets. Wholely different world with the US probably not on top.

All that would mean is Germany becoming the superpower instead of you.

If anything that is worse. Better our own daughter rise higher than us instead of some mainland Europeans.

I will check out that book though. More knowledge is more knowledge.

>If we hadn't stepped in to hold up our treaty obligations we would have looked weak to the world
You didnt't, you didn't give a shit about Poland, it was sacrificed and everyone knew you didn't give a shit about Poland. Anyone with half a brain after 1939 knew that you didn't give a shit about Poland because you didn't make a stand against the USSR, since they invaded your treaty partner Poland.

>we would have looked weak to the world
Everyone knew you were weak by 1941 because you didn't get shit done without help of the US... this was also known after WW1. The US supported Britain and France since the beginning of WW1 and both empires were basically bankrupt after one year or war. Even then, you still started dying and the US needed to step in to save their loans. In terms of the ones running the show, i.e. US/kikes, you were already weak.

>I know you're alluding to (((them)))
Nope, I'm thinking about your PM who came to power in may 1940... the one who declined 12 peace offers and ruined the greatest empire via bankruptcy in an optional war. If he would have accepted peace while not having to make any concessions on behalf of the British Empire, you would literally have it all.

>You didn't give a shit about Poland
It doesn't matter whether we gave a shit about Poland or not. If a superpower shows weakness it's the same as blood in the water, the sharks will start to circle and the end is nigh. Why do you think the US brings the hammer down on every oil country that dares to think it can sell said oil for anything other than USD?
By the time the USSR rolled Poland it was already over. The US was already the superpower, there wouldn't have been any point in fighting for it after that.

>Didn't get shit done without the US
You mean fighting on every continent simultaneously, against multiple other countries.
The US sold us arms until they knew what the outcome would be, then they joined in. Same as WW1. It's a genius strategy and I applaud them for it.
Sure WW1 bankrupted us, but to say we were weak in WW2 is a plain misrepresentation of the facts. Not as strong as we once were, certainly, but weak, certainly not.

>PM of May 1940
Peace offers we couldn't accept without allowing Germany to overtake us.
If we had accepted you would have risen so far beyond us it would have made the modern US look like fucking Nigeria.
Once you got there you would have come for us. This is Europe. That's how Europe works. It's how we work, it's how the French work, and it's how you work.
Everything or nothing is what put Europe at the forefront of the world, and it's abandoning that everything or nothing way of doing business that has led us all to the sorry state we're in now.

Argentines are just buttmad mudbloods.
>They all secretly care about the Falklands
That's the richest thing I've read all day

you can push white people pretty far and they don't do anything

>daughter
You're not Dad anymore you flaming faggot

Pretty far indeed mate, but you're only thinking in terms of your own short memories.

The Arab world pushed Europe pretty fucking far before we got off our asses and DEUS VULT'ed them. They won't have learned from that. No culture ever seems to learn from history. Eventually they'll push us that far again, and once again we'll forget our civilised ways and push them back into their desert.

I don't know which European derived people will eventually rule the Earth. Maybe us, maybe France, maybe Germany, maybe the US.
Certainly not them.

Be that as it may, I'm still proud of your people. You did good. Better than anyone that came before.
Your sense of superiority is deserved, even if you are a braggart about it.

Thank you Pirate, we will fight again sometime..

don't worry bro

At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box

you are welcome

>Not posting the relevant quote

>If a superpower shows weakness it's the same as blood in the water
You already said that the US overtook you. Hence, you only showed fake "power" while not being #1 anymore.

>Why do you think the US brings the hammer down on every oil country
Petro dollar, obviously.

>You mean fighting on every continent simultaneously
Such ass? You had to fight the axis, but the other colonies were not much of a fight considering they were far inferior in literally everything: intellect, technology and economy.

>until they knew what the outcome would be
In WW1, the outcome would have been Germany winning if they US didn't join. Germany offered peace in 1916 without any concessions... yet it was continued out of fear for losing the #1 spot during peace... a spot that has already been list.

>but to say we were weak in WW2 is a plain misrepresentation of the facts
You got US support even before WW2 started, like warships given to you by the US. In the end, you barely made a difference on the western front compared to the amount of "help" given by the US and the USSR. Try imagining a war of France and Britain vs Nazi Germany without any US/USSR help and redifine "strength" then.

>Peace offers we couldn't accept without allowing Germany to overtake us.
You got overtaken prior to WW1 by the US and Germany in economic strength... same happened after 1933 and same happened after 1953. You basically just delayed the inevitable by ruining the entire continent giving away hegemony to non-European forces. The empires decisions were guided by arrogance, not logic and doomed all of Europe, LITERALLY.

>would have made the modern US look like fucking Nigeria.
Well a bit of a hyperbole considering Germany is smaller than Texas and has way less natural resources and manpower.

>every time someone sees that flag they remind me of how weak and pathetic we are.
I know that feel, my negroid friend

We just want you to retrieve your manhood because your colonies are going mad without a father figure. We're unruly, the ex-con is afraid to hold a gun, the lumberjack is gay, and you never even bothered to potty-train the youngest one. On top of that, Mom is France and she's fucking Post-Op Germany.

Do something while you still can.

french exocet missles hit your ships . french engineers went to argentinia in order to update the exocet IT . made it more effizient . as a german engineer in 1982 it was a great pleasure to see that my IT design ( stolen by the french DST was so effective . I always asked me what these teethless subhumans on HMS niggerworld thought when my Übermensch IT exocet hit the britbong vessel. oh vey : 6 gorrillion liters of salt water

Maybe I should scratch some of that, because the German people and Hitler wanted peace with Britain, the British people wanted peace and it was ony Churchill and his money lenders who wanted to continue. I was just a small minority, supporting Churchill but having allegiance in the US who wanted to continue the European slaughter. So in the end, it wasn't even British arrogance, it was just Churchills hate and blindness partnered with capital/jewish interests.

ITT: the rest of the world realizes how cucked they are

Its not too late for Britain, you can start by conquering Argentina. I hear they are weak.

Maybe. Maybe some wish the Brits had made Arg a part of the Realm. Maybe they should have kept going, wedged through BsAs, taken oven the rest of the Southern continent, and made their way up to Texas for the dopest of high fives.

Maybe you're just full of favela jizzm and pisco sour.

Maybe I'm sentimental, but fucking amen. This is one of the best threads I've seen on Sup Forums in a while.

half way into that i was going to bitch you out for being such a weak little pussy but fuck, user, that turned out really well.
that is a fantastic bit of writing, faggot.

>The US overtook you, fake power etc.
The US was mired in the Great Depression until WW2 turned their economy around. We were still ahead until then. That's why Americans remember WW2 so favourably and make so many movies about it. For them it's the story of their ascendancy.
Once they had the massive military-industrial complex and the atom bomb to dangle over the world that was it. Superpower status fairly won through clever strategy. A New World Order in their own words.

>Every continent
OK, so not quite. But we were fighting you in Europe and Africa, fighting the Arabs that sided with you in the ME (with our own Arab allies too), and fighting the Japanese in Asia.
The war was a lot bigger for us, longer supply lines, more land. As always, large size is a weakness for an empire at war.

>Germany offered peace in 1916, fear of losing #1 etc.
Losing is losing. Whether it's in a straight war, or a slow decline from backing down makes no difference. The US understands this. Hell, every superpower ever understood this.

>Shit given to us by the US.
Shit we payed for. Shit we're still paying for. It doesn't count as being bailed out if you pay for it.

>Overtaken by the US and Germany, arrogance not logic etc.
Germany overtook us is productivity terms when Hitler rebuilt its economy. As I said before, at this time the US was economically fucked by the Great Depression.
If we didn't fight, we'd have lost to Germany in the end. Instead we lost to the US. It's not arrogance, it's just the way Europe is and has always been. The ultimate proof that many races and cultures in a small space always leads to bloodshed and hate.

>Hyperbole
You're selling yourselves short. Were it not for the war happening when it did Germany would have been unstoppable. You are some hard motherfuckers, with one serious work ethic.

Not our place anymore. You're the superpower now. It's your job to fix it. This is the responsibility that comes with the power you dared to seize.

Remember. All superpowers fall eventually. One day the decay will come for you. This is the way of the world.

>Read this
>No tears, it's just raining

A few weeks ago in 2015? Quit sliding, faggot

Take your fucking reddit spacing back to that shit faggot site and stay there.

My bad. Clearly I saw it in a thread a few weeks ago.

It really doesn't matter either way. I'm not sliding, just had something to say.

>in the name of our Queen.

Yeah, your monarchs have done you a lot of favors.

Sort of deserve what you get.

Unironically delete this thread. It's a waste of space and your faggotry has been said and done. Lurk for another year or two before you post again.

Right on.

>reddit

This is not your secret club. Stop being autistic.

I write how I write. Text just looks better to me formatted that way.

People from different cultures are different. I know that you guys aren't big on monarchs, and I understand your reasons.
It's just different for us.