I know you won't like this but hear me out; we need to figure out a way to unite formerly degenerate white men and...

I know you won't like this but hear me out; we need to figure out a way to unite formerly degenerate white men and women. Obviously no one wants a slut but if you are a low quality man you get what you deserve. Not trying to be rude. Trying to be realistic. There needs to be room for redemption for both men and women. We need to set up former NEETS with former sluts.

Other urls found in this thread:

tnalimony.org/lifetime.htm
divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need more white people so desperate times call for desperate measures

fpbp

sorry this was meant to be the first post

No

Former sluts should only have coalburner options

NEETS should go get a job and an education

But that's retarded. That creates more non whites.

>former sluts
>former
You can't un-suck all those dicks you fucking roastie. Go back to working at Taco Bell and never post here again.

To be fair, I do play the piano like mother fucking fire as a result of my NEETdom
And I'm not half bad on guitar

White men and women are uniting all the time, you're just a fucking loser. Not trying to be rude.

I'm a married man with cousins that are overweight guys living in my aunt's basement. They shouldn't expect a woman like the one I got. But they could have a chance with a woman of lower quality provided they both changed.

>Breed more white kids that have a chance to turn out alright and have the right genes
VS
>Breed more mullatos that will be guaranteed horrid and have terrible genes
HMMM YEP FORCED COAL BURNING IS DEFINITELY THE RIGHT CHOICE
fuck off you kike

Exactly. I'm trying to be rational here.

I can tell, because the real first posts sucked. Your idea is dumb, these men are dropping out of society in part because of slut culture. You think that you know more than you do, please lurk moar and get to know Sup Forums before offering "solutions" that would never work or be accepted on mass. Humans are not just lego blocks that you can click together retard.

Those women would never be happy with lower betas and omegas, and with legalized divorce plus a society that doesn't shame them they will just leave creating broken homes. Their ability to paid bond is forever destroyed. These generations of women are a lost cause; it's best to focus on children who have not been completely ruined, and making sure they are raised to respect the institution of marriage and each other.

there is no redemption without punishment

True they should realize they have messed up and their punishment is a lower quality man. However the positive aspect could be that they both grow and change together.

I mean any reasonable person knows this is the deal.

True I am trying to figure out how to convert these thot and cuck couples.

Nah you're just fucking retarded.

Some of us are sociopathic Conan (the original Howard version) types who don't really fit in that dichotomy tho
Chads go the other way when I walk by normally and are afraid to make eye contact with me

Unfortunately the equivalent to a slut is an incel. Now if we could figure out a way to help them both we could create more white children.

>not mass deporting all illegals and killing criminals with life sentences
>not breeding the fat and low iq whites of both genders with the remaining “””””based””””” (probably all vaguely mullato anyway) browns to dilute browness
>not having a caramel colored working class that will eventually become white and integratable after years of sending bottom tier whites to continually dilute them
Are any of you even autistic

>We need to set up former NEETS with former sluts
For one, there's no such thing as a "former" slut; once a slut, always a slut.
Secondly, you're suggesting that a roastie who has taken tens (if not hundreds) of dicks deserves an educated, trained and employed man who has worked his ass off to get where he is, all while said roastie slept around and got a worthless degree (along with $20k+ in college debt) at best. Pairing the two together is bullshit and you know it.
>Trying to be realistic
Well, you're failing miserably at that. A "realistic" approach would be pairing male and female virgins of the same age together, and male and females with high partner counts together.
Anyone who disagrees with that system is used goods with unrealistic standards, whether they be male or female. Sick of hearing women in particular bitch about how average looking men are shallow for not wanting overweight coal burners.

She doesn't deserve the educated and trained man. I'm talking about the neet type

Or an extreme example: former "punk" guy with stupid anime tattoos or piercings.

My sister was a slut until after college, married a nice man and settled down. She’s forty now and still happy and in love, would never cheat on her husband. They have three white kids
You can definitely hate the idea of a woman having her (((fun))) and then getting to settle down to a nice life. It’s really having your cake and eating it too.
But to say once a slut always a slut just seems a bit silly

Go ahead, create more Lifetime Alimony payors for the system to harvest.

tnalimony.org/lifetime.htm

Red States, Blue States, they all got this on the books since the No Fault divorce revolution.

This needs to be changed as well. But when white people become a minority it is over.

Congratulations I wish them well. It may not be fair that this can happen but we need to be reasonable.

Well, a former NEET is someone who is now educated/employed/trained, so I'll assume you made a mistake in saying "set up former NEETs with former sluts" and just meant "NEETs with former sluts".
If that's the case, then no argument there. Loser men deserve loser women, and vice versa.
Personally, I'd never settle down with someone with a high partner count. A person more interested in riding the cock carousel than having children leads me to believe that they'd be an irresponsible parent, no matter how "reformed" they are later in life, when their maternal instincts become too much to bear.
Glad things worked out for your sister and her husband, though.

Anyone that disagrees is either not white or angry because they are not Chad (which I understand). The system is fucked.

Not sure if you’re a Christian, but she was saved and was celibate for a few years until she met her to-be husband.
Tbh this thread should just be a thread about evangelizing NEETs and sluts

Yes something needs to occur to create the change and usually it would be a religious experience. Could be something else though.

Not every woman can be like your sister. In fact the vast majority are not.

divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

This is the reason why young guys aren’t getting on that knee.

These people are getting married without understanding reality. My point is these women need to realize they are lucky to have a chance with these men and their redemption can occur in creating white children

>former sluts

There is no such thing.

We will work on the next generations but for our sake I'm basically calling any woman not a virgin a slut in these examples.

>Well, a former NEET is someone who is now educated/employed/trained, so I'll assume you made a mistake in saying "set up former NEETs with former sluts" and just meant "NEETs with former sluts".
>If that's the case, then no argument there. Loser men deserve loser women, and vice versa.
/thread
I hope the OP did mean this

A flaw in your master plan is you're forgetting that these women have another option that's preferable to being married to such a lowly man: single motherhood. If her only choice is someone so low in SMV he's repulsive she may just decide to forgo marriage, and raise children on her own sired by good men.

Your heart might be in the right place, but you're being ignorant of female nature.

Yeah I meant low quality men with low quality women. I'm talking about creating an avenue for them to become higher quality together so that they can produce higher quality off spring.

Has any country tried setting up its NEET males with slut females? Did it work? Did the men get jobs or stay NEET?

I don't know. I assume not since any country where a man is allowed to not work or go to school and a woman is allowed to be a slut wouldn't try such a thing due to "freedom".

Why are you optimistic that NEET men will suddenly desire to become wagecucks if the government arranges them a marriage?

I guess something would truly need to change psychically for both the male and the female so that they would want to create a good life for their children.

So wouldn't it be a better mental solution to give NEET men guaranteed gainful employment for tangible accomplishments like high scores on standardized exams and robust fitness? The arranged marriage bit doesn't really shift the mentality of NEET men like a meritocracy would.

>marriage is about personal happiness
Nice meme
>all this kike MGTOW strawman
OP didn't explicitly say marriage you dumb niggers, just having children. You can do one without the other. Just make sure there's more white children.

The reason I'm so focused on this is I look at my cousins who hate women (understandably) and say they would never marry a non virgin. They are lazy and fat but otherwise have good genes. Then I go to church and see some mid twenties women that are single. (I don't know if they are former sluts but I'm assuming they are.) I'd like to unite the two groups.

Exactly. It is the single most important thing right now for America. We can't let whites become a minority or everything is over.

There needs to be pro-white sports teams, O.P. Have everybody read something pro-white before the game starts, and everybody watches the players to make sure they're saying the words without fail (to make sure they're about to watch a game between two teams exclusively made up of pro-whites). This should be video recorded and done regularly enough so that culture can be built up round about the games. Then you'll have a place for that to happen, what you mentioned in the O.P.

Sure I agree

user., at a certain point, political activism can become rudely boiled down to "take as much as you can for your own group" and that everyone who wants to involve himself in that sort of thing is already on the same page. But because people already feel like they already know everything that they ought to, the momentum of getting things done slows to a crawl, if not stopping completely. Things like cultural events that are loosely formalised form a participatory event for everyone in an ideal, communitarian and fairly homogenous setting, before getting out for the advancement into the outgroups in order to spread the politics of the thing.

Why would former NEETs accept former sluts? This isn't a very fair trade.

Some smart white people want to change this, but they are too weak and dispersed for this at the moment, though perhaps that's changing. There is still a huge amount of civic nationalist dead-weight that will likely keep on being ineffective and a distraction.

I think that when a man and a woman really are "redpilled" they can look at their past mistakes and realize they are lucky to be with each other. I'm guessing most of those divorces aren't coming from white nationalist couples.

Nobody wants hapas from Canada, anyhow.

You're not being realistic.

I haven't seen a single happa here. Legit never saw AMWF, and WMAF couples don't really have kids.
How so? There is no shame in being a former NEET. You wised up, got a job/education and progressing forward. The record of having 100s of cocks still remains for sluts tho. Why would you want to settle for a used up girl?

Women can't be red-pilled, but they can be surrounded by red-pilled men and learn good skills like cooking and home-educating of small children. That's the best you can hope for with them, lad.

Anyhow, natalism has been a deathtrap for white efforts for a while... It falls to the hedonic paradox where going directly for what you want may increase the chance of failure. In this case, pressure by the State micromanages and weakens families so that fertility decreases. I know you didn't mention the State, lad, but a lot of people who are reading this thread mistakenly believe that the State could successfully intervene to increase white births and I want to avoid that mistake right away. One of the reasons I mentioned what I did about having a cultural event, pretty much built by men–and pro-white men at that–so that the hedonic paradox can be avoided and the cultural milieu will be as natural-feeling as possible.

I'm talking about someone that is still a Neet up to just get a job or schooling and a woman that is not a virgin up to a slut.

Maybe redpilled is the wrong word. I'm referring to men and women that fell victim to Marxist propaganda in the ways that effect each gender but somehow have seen the error in their ways.

>OP didn't explicitly say marriage you dumb niggers, just having children.
kek, I know a few guys who would love to get paid by the government to play vidya all day for effectively being a sperm donor. I'd probably join in too, NEET > wagecuck and all.

For men with prospects, the only women acceptable for marriage are virgins. This is a fact. Sperm donation is a different topic though, and you should've made that more clear in the OP.

OP means current NEET men, see for clarification

O.K... Still you have to watch out for the hedonic paradox, especially when it comes to natalism.

Men are in charge and it's up to men. Here's what you do, white man: Ignore all beta programming, media propaganda, hollywood jewing, NFL, etc. Focus on improving yourself - physically, mentally, financially, etc. Become disciplined in what you do - stand taller and be confident in who you are. Disregard all skanky girls. As that very low % of quality women turn up you'll gravitate toward each other. As everyone else sees the type of guy who gets that type of girl, and the type of girl who gets that type of guy, they'll rush to be like that.

Setting trends is easy and our culture is suffering from a dearth of culture trendsetting. NOBODY thinks the leftist sjw shit is cool, they just have nothing else on their TV. So when they're out int he world, and they see people who aren't like their tv, that's where they'll go for copying.

How about you fuck off and mind your own fucking business you cocksucker? How bow DAT?

You probably aren't white

In almost every case they're physically incapable of pair bonding. They're already lost. Just put a bullet in them and be done with it, it's the most humane thing you can do for them.

I would be interested in seeing those studies if the woman and man became more conservative or religious

um, no. you don't want to expand their degeneratism in the gene pool. it's better if they get bred out of existance.

In most cases the degeneracy is due to environmental reasons

It's not about ideological bent you mongoloid, it's about oxytocin.

True but those other factors can provide strength in the absence of it

thank you, people here are just juvenile edgelords on this subject

You're living in denial of reality. Get the fuck off my board nigger.

The truth hurts I know

Are you talking about pic related? If so, then I agree. You might think that OP believes in the power of love overcoming all differences, I thought this is what OP meant too, but OP has clarified that he is looking for NEET men to become sperm donors to save the white race, not for former NEET men to marry sluts like it seems like at first glance.

Sweet, bro. It's always impressive when some dude just surprises you by sitting down and knocking out some sweet tunes on an instrument. I can't do it at all and in my eyes it makes you look like a genius.
My neet years have just made me a top video game player. You got more out of it than me.

Ah, that's a far more productive plan.

Yes this is the main point. You could try to have a relationship but obviously marriage laws need to be changed

>we need to figure out a way to unite formerly degenerate white men and women
no, YOU need to do this. im a white male loser neet and i dont see any need to marry a degenerate whore

>Obviously no one wants a slut but if you are a low quality man you get what you deserve
yes, there are sexual market standards and requirements, and i dont fit the needs of any of them

>Not trying to be rude. Trying to be realistic. There needs to be room for redemption for both men and women. We need to set up former NEETS with former sluts.
why bother? they are all degenerate whores, this entire generation is dead. why bother with any of it. why do we need to do anything? why should any man subject himself to marrying a used up mentally ill hole?

this society is dead and i cant wait until jesus returns or the singularity happens so all of this will be wiped away from the face of the earth

At least you're honest

looks like the Brain on Pinky and the Brain cartoon...same thing we do every night Pinky...try to take over the world...

like the SNL sketches... Toonces, the cat that could drive a car... loooove kitty cats...

can this kitty cat push the clutch pedal in and change gears??? no texting while driving or under the influence of catnip...there kitty cat...

welcome to Sup Forums

one day we'll get it right !

Fuck off kike.

A kike wouldn't want more white people having children