Entitled kids refuse to take mid-term because professor is white

Why don't they just grow up and own up to not studying for their mid-terms? Hope they enjoy that F.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCtgaDNgDaU

Other urls found in this thread:

classes.berkeley.edu/content/2017-fall-geog-159ac-001-lec-001
youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you guess what school this happened at?
> g-go bears!...

F for fucking retards.
Everyone is a fucking retard.

And they call us racist what a fucking joke

California should've been nuked years ago.
Spreading degeneracy throughout all of the western world through Hollywood movies.

They don't care about anyone, especially not those indians buried somewhere in chiapas. This is a power trip for them. Arguing with those hood rats just adds fuel to the fire

t. hispanic

I'd like to see them try that shit here

>educated student
Unless you're in graduate school you can't be both simultaneously.

College professor wearing blue tennis shoes in class,
Wtf is wrong with you America?

California does not represent America.

the college professor is a fucking cuck

Why are they coordinating their clothes? Black n white stripes?

>Tests are racists

Is this a UC school? I was considering apply to grad school at UC Davis. Any anons know about that school?

UCD has a good biology/vet program. Aside from that, it's a mid tier UC.

>How dare you criticize her choice in aposematism how dare you, it doesn't need to make sense, you just need to stop being white.

Serves that libcuck professor right for creating those animals in the first place.

Well, I'm trying to get into agriculture, and my prof told me about how UCD was good. I wanted some opinions

I have a Differential Equations, Physics II, and Statics Midterm on the same day
Fuck these whiny little cunts

Girl in the pic is thicc.

all these problems coming from these prestigious schools are from lower division classes that can be taken in community colleges

there is literally nothing wrong with any of the classes you may take in the future unless you have a worthless degree

Do are Latinos speak with this want-to-be spanish accent?

This. The liberals have created a monster they can't control. It's sad.

She's also probably illegal, so execute her for us, please.

I take it these kids are not taking Differential Equations. If I studied for 5 minutes I could pass a PHD gender studies test.

How does that whole class just sit there and say and do nothing?

Actually, that's not 100% true. Diversity enforcement is literally invading math classes. Saw a jewtube video on it

>why is this happening to me! My country is tearing itself apart. I've never done anything wrong besides installing dictatorships, stealing oil and making stupid wars boohoo

It took a long long time but the giant with clay feet is finally tumbling down.

UC berkeley, "top public univeristy in america"

Tests are racist.

Commiefornia doesn't deserve to be a part America. Fuck waiting for the #Calexit vote, we need to banish them from the union right here and now. And we can send all the niggers and spics to go live there.

> b-but my glorious spanish heritage

Keep telling yourself that Juan.

That must have been a college algebra course. I can't imagine that happening in Calc1 or above.

>is this a filibuster?
top kek

It always seems like its Berkley.
I don't doubt that these are lower-level classes. I took all of mine at a CC, and I've never dealt with this stuff. I'm curious because I didn't know if all UC schools were the shitshow that I see

Fucking Berzerkeley!

That's a faggot accent, not a Spanish one. I guarantee the cucks in the video are fags

And I had Materials Engineering, Fluid mechanics and Manufacturing exams the same day. And I live in Mexico City, where the fucking earthquake happened. So yeah, they are whining faggots.

>educated student of colour
>tfw too smart for tests

>that fucking shirt

DEPORT. 1965 WAS A MISTAKE.

Why are you discussing anything with them.

Its fucking simple. Take the test or don't its no skin off my back.

If you don't take the test you get an F
Its that easy.

Berkeley has actually kept the dumbshits from disrupting class despite being pretty far left. This is the first video I've seen of inside a classroom at berkeley. I would notice.

This shit only happens at the UCs in california.

AKA the boiling pot of rich white kids and quota driven minorities. They are all so self centered because they got into a prestigious school, and want to make an impact like the Vietnam generation.

>and quota driven minorities.
Do professors lessen the standard for having a good grade to fit minority standards?

Fuck if I know, i go to a CSU where the professors lessen the standard across the board.

Wouldnt be surprised though. Gotta keep the graduation rates equal.

>Entitled kids refuse to take mid-term because professor is white

Cashin' in on that ethnic privilege. If you're a white devil you gotta take the test and do their homework.

Affirmative action is technically not allowed there but they seem to do it anyway.

Teacher would probably get fired for having a spine

>educated
>student of color

Disgusting entitled spics, someone should call ICE.

I don't know about that. This was just a lefty elective class
classes.berkeley.edu/content/2017-fall-geog-159ac-001-lec-001

The real power is in engineering and sciences and they would tell you to fuck off if you tried to get out of a test.

Fuck yeah they do. Studied and currently work at UC Irvine. Helped TA for a remedial chem class, full of nigs, spics, and chincks who have little grasp on English. Fuckers dont know shit but they still move on.

>they don't just comp their midterms
Weak.

This. Self-entitled cunts.

No deporting, we have shit to deal with already.

checked and kek d

WE HAVE TO KICK THESE FUCKERS OUT!!! They're too fucking dumb and easily brainwashed by the left. They're a serious danger to this nation!

Remedial chemistry in college? What is that, a way to keep people off the streets?

SHUT THE FUCK UP
SIT DOWN
TAKE THE TEST

that shirt mein sides
>caution educated student of color
what the fuck cock eyed border brick
Jesus H Fuck i'd lose my shit

These honkey professors, after all those dedicated years of virtue signaling and getting pats on the back, are now being attacked by the monster they created.

I live in California, and I agree.

PLEASE COME INVADE US AGAIN! I'm so sorry that we tried to, like, you know, kill you over a 3% tax increase. I promise we'll switch from Calvinist to Anglican and from tea to coffee. Just make California and New York go away.

>911
The fuck have I done? And why?

>you have to listen to us!
No I fucking dont, you fucking cunt. I'm (over)paying to learn about something from the professor, not to listen to you eek and ook about how you didn't want to study so it's 'raycis'

this tbqh

Spics are subhuman trash.

Most universities that I've seen have pretty lax dress codes.
My PhD supervisors usually wear tshirts and shorts

Maybe I should have said introductory, it's for kids too stupid to go straight into Chem 1A because they either bombed it in high school or their high school didn't offer it at all and they didn't test into IA.

If he doesn't just give them an auto fail, he is a cuck.

Don't forget to call your campus police on students of color.

B-but they can't b-be racist because they don't have p-power....
>implying this isn't a shining example of their "power"

youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg

Too bad they would ruin such great land /out/ of the cities but I agree. Containment or banishment for nigs and spics, if we are going to be nice about it. Deport if we want to hold the problem back. Race war if we are going to be realistic. Final solution ASAP.

>tfw hated test with a passion in school
>sucked it up and did them anyway
>college "adults" can't even do this
Why the hell are they putting up with this bullshit?

tests are systematically racist and only reward white males

You're already brown

>reward white males
Is that why I mainly got C's and D's and F's?

Remedial is close enough. If you're college age and not ready to take a college course it's probably your own fault.

>You're already brown
Paco lost before he even begun

They are literally dumb brown people, and lack a deeper ability to reason.

Whites must migrate and organize, so we can once again build a society worthy of our temperament.

Colleges and Universities in US = Fucked.

I love watching the left eat itself.

Honestly there is nothing more annoying on this Earth than Spics speaking in English with Spanish accents

Just fuck off already

No one gives a shit about the names of your retarded cities. Fuck off

There are plenty of "brown people" who still have agency and self-accountability. Best that we don't leave them with these infantilized children.

Dressing nicely might accidentally set a precedent for other people to dress nicely in turn. Anybody dressing nicely might improve moral, which is unacceptable.

I think she spelled uneducated wrong on her T-shirt

>educated student of colour
>refuses to do schoolwork

What exactly is her definition of educated if she doesn't participate in education? Being 'woke'?

Sometimes I wish I could go back to college just to fuck with liberals

>earthquake in Mexico
Did white people cause that, too?
Maybe if the Mexican government wasn't so corrupt and useless THEY COULD HANDLE THEIR SHIT, BUT I GUESS THAT'S WHITE SUPREMACY, TOO!!!
>You have to listen!
Fucking Mexibitch needs to be expelled.
>We don't want any admiring
That cuck needs to be shot. I'm not even kidding. Dragged out from this class, into the street, and shot.
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CALIFORNIA!
>FUCKING #CALEXIT

Chin up user

The army is my last hope for now.But hey, at least I admit I fucked up.

>were against mass media

What the fuck kind of protest is that? Mass media? What about it? Do they mean that they hate the internet? Or tv? That's like the vaguest fucking stance ever.

How the fuck is saying
People of Color
not the same or not as racist as saying
Colored People?

Army is great. In fact its looking like a better option than these colleges and unis where you just end up with tons of debt. Even the classes seem overrun with social justice/marxist politics now, they've become a stomping ground of the left.

>so we can once again build a society worthy of our temperament.

There's no point unless all the women were gagged and in chains. The cycle would only repeat itself otherwise.

>tfw you have an odd urge to nut on her native looking face
Strange world

The media told me Chicanas were hot

They lied. I'd rather cuddle Sarah Silverman than that amalgam of tissue

Because it's the Dem way to unite people against whites. I honestly wish I was trolling, but according to dems, there are:
>people of color
>white people

Exactly. The left uses labels to control.

why do euros have such weird fucking triggers

>omg he wore his shoes inside
>omg his shoes are blue
>omg why do americans do these things

fucking retards