Has anyone here watched Season 0 Yu-Gi-Oh! before?

Has anyone here watched Season 0 Yu-Gi-Oh! before?

Is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5rKQdFUmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. There's a reason nobody acknowledges it

I've seen all of it, even before I knew of any memes, and it still was hilarious as fuck.

First few episodes anyway, it actually gets worse once the episodic shenanigans stop. One ep near the beginning in the restaurant was especially memorable

Basically, it gets bad once the card game is introduced. KoG can be comparable cheesy smug badassery before that

The more it goes on, the more it became like season 1 and got stupid.

It's a bad adaptation of the good first 7 volumes of the manga.

I only have read the manga, but I saw some episodes, it cut most of the edgy scenes and make it more light.

Off by 6 you pleb

shameful

I predict nobody will get a 5 in this thread.

I read the manga when I was a little kid, and it was super fucked up.

Yugi is a cheating murderous asshole

its good dont listen to these contrarians and neets.

-

Its just okay. Miho is a bitch who strings Honda along forever and they tone down a lot of Atem's edge.

It's decent. I like the softer charadesigns (though both this and later Duel Monsters were designed by Araki Shingo+Himeno Michi duo). There was one aspect in which this series was really better than the later one - Yuugi's voice. Ogata Megumi did absolutely excellent job as Yuugi and especially Yami who sounded as a subdued psychopatic maniac.

I would reccomend to watch the 1999 Toei movie which is pretty decent if you ignore the green-haired kid and just focus on Yuugi and Kaiba.

You predicted wrong

It's loosely based on the first 7 volumes of the manga...which is the best part of the series, so yeah it is good

Kawaita Sakebi is awesome.

>it gets bad once the card game is introduced
No
In season 0(or first 7 volumes of the manga) they only play Duel Monsters a few times

Season 0 is worth a watch despite that imo
The actors are fucking amazing(I love Megumi Ogata as Yami) and Miho getting a larger role is pretty awesome

>Miho getting a larger role is pretty awesome
They made her into a fucking bitch.

Kawaaaaaaaita Sakeeeeeeebi Gaaaaaaaa
Kuchike sooooooo na mune wo tsuki sasu

Field of View were the shit
They also did Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku for Dragon Ball GT

The ending from WANDS(forgot the name of the song) is based too
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5rKQdFUmg

But she was such a fun character

>WANDS
They did an ending for GT as well.

yeh