3 arrested in NYC Isis inspired terror plot! This is probably connected to Las Vegas!

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/men-arrested-alleged-isis-inspired-plot-targeting-york/story?id=50334173

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-plotted-isis-inspired-attack-new-york-concerts-say-officials-n808321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gosh. this... this.... seems familiar somehow. I just can't ... put my finger on it.. soo sleeeeepy.. someone comp me

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html

this report isn't so tight lipped about CONCERT VENUES

Mmmm you lika sushi?

Nice try ABC and NBC someone archive that shit.

Attacks were to happen in 2016.

>The alleged plot was to have been carried out in the summer of 2016. Court records said the planned attacks included detonating bombs in Times Square and in the New York City subway system, and shooting civilians at concert venues.
>shooting civilians at concert venues

It's just a big nothing burger. *yaawwwwwn* I'm really tired. We should go to sleep.

In 2016 you fucking Taco Bell Employee

There is literally nothing wrong with working at Taco Bell

lol the plot began in 2016, and they were still working on it, buying equipment and admitting it pleading guilty..

im feeling so sleepy desu

another article-
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-plotted-isis-inspired-attack-new-york-concerts-say-officials-n808321

>The FBI arrested Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy, 19, a Canadian citizen, while traveling to the United States from Canada in the summer of 2016 and he has pled guilty to terrorism offenses; Talha Haroon, 19, an American living in Pakistan, was arrested in Pakistan; and Russell Salic, 37, a Philippine citizen, was arrested in his home country and is also expected to be sent to the United States for trial, federal prosecutors said.

>and Russell Salic, 37, a Philippine citizen, was arrested in his home country

>Philippine

bump

sage this bullshit kike thread

I'm actually getting legit scared about the magnitude of this storm.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

The main details

-> one was a Philippines citizen. Possible connection to Vegas?
-> they were talking to an undercover FBI agent. Perhaps the same way Paddock and his team was?
-Once Canadian and one American. Not your usual suspects.

>Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy, 19, a Canadian citizen

>PicOfFatGirlWithTheWordBeautifulPaintedAllOverHerOnTheSubway.jpg

nah, was arrested for a plot from a year back

CNN already reported that there is no connection to Las Vegas

SAGE

Fuck I didn't know CNN said that. Well never mind then guys sorry to waste your time. Self sage.

oh, CNN reported it? it MUST be true then.

pack it up guise, sage goes in all fields

>8889
Does Kek speak through these digits as well?
Is he telling us CNN is fake news?
Geez thanks Kek, didn't know that one.

checks out

Hurricane Nate is probably going to be a YUUUUUUUGE category 0

Numbers of truth

you'll never be comped thousands of dollars in sushi if you do.

Fuck