How much do you tip per drink, at Happy Hour? I'm talking 3 dollar beers, 5 dollar wines and cocktails...

How much do you tip per drink, at Happy Hour? I'm talking 3 dollar beers, 5 dollar wines and cocktails. A true patrician question here.

>3 dollar beers
>5 dollar cocktails

i want to move to the states

A true patrician doesn't tip per drink, you pleb. That's beta af.

You wait til you get the bill and tip as normal.

Dollar per drink

1 fucking dollar per order, and you're lucky you're getting that fucker.

I meant at the check.

1 dollar

tip nothing, nowhere
thats how i stay rich

F U L L

If my sushi is comped I usually tip ten dollars.

I cut off a piece of my finger and leave that as my tip.

SAGE

I try to tip a dollar per drink btw, or at least 50 cents if I can't afford it.

Then the (always female) bartenders tell me to not even come out and contribute to their livelihood if I can't tip. Bitches!

Anytime at a bar

whichever is higher: $1 per drink or 20%

making good friends with your bartender will get you free drinks with more generous portions. and you make friends with your bartender by tipping them.

30% bare minimum. More if it was a hot girl and/or the service was exceptional.

Happy hours are degenture. Get a real job and go drink at normal times.

>not being a NEET

Don't bother explaining it to all these Taco Bell employees.

>hen the (always female) bartenders tell me to not even come out and contribute to their livelihood if I can't tip

every time i meet a bartender they tell me how much they rake in in tips and its absolutely fucking ridiculous. if youre in a big city you could make more in tips than you would at an actual job

VFW is $2 beers with free chips. But you gotta be in the welfare queen club.

>degenture

wat

buck a beer, 2 per cocktail
i drink a lot, too

It depends on the bartender. For males, a cool 12% should suffice. For ladies, I should think that a curt tip of the fedora would be worth more than any monetary compensation.

VFW? What does that mean? Free chips? FREE?
Where do I sign up?

ZERO

Drinking at a bar is for degenerates.

whenever we go out when waiter comes my father gives him 50 tl(50$ in turkey standards)

even if we are there just to drink some tea

we are not even rich. i guess it is because he was a sailor and he used to work with soviet russia. he has told me that russians were desperate for money you could blow up whole club with $50 dollar and they wouldn't care.

he said they would order a champagne and shoot and broke the lamps with it.

0 dollars
fuck tipping
fuck slide threads

Right here goy.

Always tip the bartender.
Dollar up front, dollar closing out. That's only if you bought one pitcher of stout.

There’s a /comfy/ bar down the street from my buddies place in southern Oregon full of hicks and Sierra Nevada beers are $2 each. Needless to say we get hammered every night I go up there

$0.00

Tips were from a time when employees were slaves or serfs to the innkeeper. You tipped them so they could buy their freedom from their debts or they could survive. Now that people have minimum wage, they do not need tips.

Nobody should be honestly thinking they can make a career out of being a serving wench, unless your career is to be a drunk sommelier in a 5-star resort. Your average NEET hipster should be looking for something more productive.

This is a fine method but only if you open a tab. If you pay for each drink with cash then they are going to think you're just stiffing them. And you should pay cash for each drink at a bar. Cash is always preferred.

If the bar is very crowded and you want good service, drop a $5 dollar tip on the 1st drink and then $1 dollar for every drink after. You could be standing in a big crowd at the bar waiting for a drink and the bartender will recognize and take care of you quickly. Totally worth it in certain situations.

>tipping for a $3 beer tthat cost them $1 to purchase, because "le service for twisting off bottle cap on cheap domestic shit"

yeah i dont think so buddy. $6 gets me a 6 pack at the grocery store, im not going to be tipping some entitled millennial with tattoos just because they opened a bottle for me

$0. I don't respect people who work for minimum wage. If you can't succeed in the west then you deserve nothing.

Tipping is the ultimate Bluepill. Why pay more for the same thing?

>$6 dollar 6 back

its like 14 here
please stop taunting me

its honestly way cheaper to just make your own beer in canada

I mean draft beers.

Because you're not a faggot?

yea but you have to lick their nipples

dont get me wrong we have beer like that too, but i was going along with OPs example of a $3 beer. a $3 beer at the bar is only going to get you a budlight or coors light here in america, not a gourmet 3 hop variety double IPA or barrel aged stout. for nice beers, $10-15 a 6 pack is the norm, and if bought at the bar, they would be $7-10 a pint

only normie faggots go to bars now. it's nothing but nigger ball TV and people talking about retarded bullshit all on CCTV camera. Who the fuck wants to drink in a room you can't smoke in with a camera in your fucking face? Also, everyone wears the same nigger stank garbage whore cologne and it smells like ass.

I don't drink alcohol. Especially not in bars.

ive never seen a quality beer on draft for $3 so maybe you are just really lucky or you are referring to pubs in europe. here in america, a $3 draft is going to be watered down rice beer with a touch of used barley to give it that light piss color tint

My dick.

>paying that much just for a chance to socialize
i just buy a pack from the supermarket. if i am extra depressed i go to the liquor store

I usually go for Sea Hag or Brooklyn Lager. Ain't too bad. I live in a pretty middle-class town in CT.

Sucks for you

Depends on the race of the waiter, I only tip white people.

You're in their bar. They are putting a roof over your head. If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to go out.

Usually it's 100% of the bill or more. I don't tip for them, fuck them. I tip for me. I get service first, even on the weekends and I get treated like royalty.

I tip a lot so I get better service and get served first. 20 minute long at the front? No problem, just walk around the back and get my drink. They usually have it ready.

Also, drinking at a $3 beer place is probably some shitty college pub or niggerville. I prefer going into places with cover charges and $7-10 beers. You get to socialize with and hang around people with similar interest (usually a bunch of white business people).

You're paying for the atmosphere. If sitting at home getting drunk on grocery store beer has a better "feel" for you then by all means do that. Plus you'll improve the atmosphere of the bar by not being there.

>smoke

Neck yourself.

Kinda depends for me. If the service was meh I tip the average 35% or $15 if 35% if the bill is over $15, if it was excellent service then it kinda depends. I can tip around 60-65%.

>Germany
Well, I guess you don't tip often then huh?

I only encounter white people at bars desu. So...what's your prognosis, doc?

this.

t. high functioning alcholic

I never tip anything other than my fedora

Veterans of Foreign Wars you stupid fucking faggot.

For beer? Nothing. That's a non skill shlomo. Mixing a drink? A dollar.

If I don't know the server, on such a thing I still usually tip $1-2 per drink because that's just how I am even if the drinks are cheap.

People I know get more, but that's usually because they hook me up with charging me on the first round and the rest are free, so it's well worth giving them $20-40 depending on if I'm alone or with someone and how long I stay.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

t. 16 year old basement dwelling faggot.

More like why you get ignored at Denneys, Tyrone.

$0 every time

Bartending is an "actual job" and there is nothing ridiculous about making good money. I know professional bartenders that make 6 figures on the west coast.

>For beer? Nothing. That's a non skill shlomo
>non skill
says you

what if they pee in your drink

I don't pay cash. I'll keep a tab open on my card and jew them at the end for doing their fucking job.

lucky you. this is one thing that really frustrates me, the entire bullshit of laws with beer distribution. so many restrictions on what beers you can get based on geography because they arbitrarily arent allowed to sell anywhere they want.

fuck our federal alcohol laws

this guy gets it

a buck a drink.

>doesn't show flag
>probably American

Lucky me yeah, sorry man. I'm taking advantage of it while I can, especially tipping at most $1 a drink and getting away with it. Bartenders know my name around here and only a few, who eventually left, told me to fuck off.

This guy drinks

They keep track of people who don't tip.
People who don't tip usually get their orders delayed, but mostly their food spit in.
Tipping is kinda like "Please treat me normally" ransom.
Tyrone, you've had more of the chef's saliva in your mouth than cum from your boyfriend's dick.

says more about them than it does about tyrone
this is capitalism man
your labor is worth what the market determines
we are the market in this case
they should deal with it and shut the hell up

I'm a borderline alcoholic so i tip a generous amount. $1 per drink. After a few drinks and tips the bartender will start giving me free drinks and i keep giving them that $1 tip (for the free drink, so it turns into $1 for a drink). Ends up saving me a ton over the course of a night and the bartender always becomes a bro. This works at dive bars, I don't know about an upscale place.

I don't tip.

What about students working their way through university?

Dollar per drink

Tip on the first and last.

This.
t.former alcoholic

none because its not that hard to pour a glass of wine or open a beer. If its a mixed drink then maybe 15%

Heavily. Nobody tips more than i do. I probably spend $500 in tips in like 3 days on vacation

do you say "keep the change, kid" or what when you give them the first $10 or whatever and trying to give them $5 tip?

flag checks out
faggot

Lazy bitch cook your own food

ONLY if they do those neat flippy tricks when they pour it.

10% for cocktails flat 5 Euro for unmixed drinks.

Sheeeit, 2 dollar beers here in the comfy midwest

>kid

if you're trying to be a condescending prick wtf do you have autism?

>tipping a slave
>patrician

why are americans so retarded?

Oy Vey Goyim, I'm just like you.

>THOUSANDS. I mean, money is nothing to me. I could wipe my own asshole with $10 bills.

Depends on the bar and location. I'm in Texas, and there's a pub nearby that has a massive selection of great beers, you get a good pint for less than $4. Also, you can get six packs of local craft brews, which includes some seriously good stuff, for about $7.50.

I went to my first good bat experience in San Francisco, a little place called Elbo Room. When we first showed up (it was a meet up with Sup Forums folks from CA I met on discord) it was slow. Cheap drinks so we bought a bunch and got hammered before pricing picked up. 9 o clock hits and it goes off in there. Wall to wall people and my group has the biggest table. The music was so loud I couldnt even yell to be heard. I complained to the bartender and he told me to shove off. No more than 5 minutes later the music was turned down a bit. At my next drink I paid with a 20. When he brought me change he asked if I noticed that he turned the music down for me.

I smiled.

Pocketed all the change.

And gave him a nice firm handshake and told him thank you and I appreciated it.

My drink was pretty much all juice but I was already drunk and it was worth it.
On a side story, I ended up selling the table to a midget when we left but before his group could get it someone else took it. I can still hear him yelling now.

And thats the story of how I fucked a midget in San Francisco.

SUSH
THOUSANDS
COMPED

it's ok precious, the bad smoker man isn't allowed in public to hurt you any more. mommy make sure her lil man only breathes formaldehyde and radon and always get his tendies. yes she does.

You pussy bitch

>Beer served by Hillary
>Yasssss, Slay Queen
>I am not worthy
>Lick her toes clean
>Offer to get sent to same jail as Weiner so I can shiv him for her