Why do Niggers post stuff like this?

Why do Niggers post stuff like this?

And this

idk why do you, nigger?

And also stuff like this

their ego is directly in balance with their intelligence

because they're niggers.

it's like the fat chicks that post memes of how hot they are and that we should want to fuck them..I still hate fat chicks just the same

Why did our ancestors fuck us over by bringing niggers over here? Fucking why!?!

They just saw unlimited land, and nobody to work on it... Fortunately, things change, user. Times change.

god warned you about being lazy

Black men should team up with the r/Asianmasculinity guy and circlejerk together.

They were the true cuckolds of their generation, they wanted to produce the strongest black bulls to breed future white women. Truth is, your ancestors also picked based on penis size so they would genetically have bigger cock. Sorry your ancestors were just cuckolds.

Non-whites are hypermasculine and testosterone-fueled and want to spread their seed. That's why they're outbreeding whites by huge numbers while white people are "adopting" dogs and cats instead of having kids.

I hit negroidic women hard with Iranian masculinity.

Who the fuck draws this shit?

>trying to rationalize the nigger mind
fucking wew lad

Repressed homosexuals who've also never spent time around any women.
It's funny cuz it feminizes and infantilizes black men. That picture is fucking embarrassing, period.
tl;dr- he flipped a nigger into this bitch and the girl into Me. Cuz I wanna fuck her.

meant for this post -- no one gonna read all that shit anyway.
Just look at that pussy tho, yous cared little faggots.

Lol I don't know but I keep a black ghetto dyke friends on fb because of the stuff she posts

I like big girls but thats a little too much
I'd still fk but thats a little too much
FKin marifats

kek, I just realized I'm gonna get banned for that.

because a lot of them are very carnal, they only care about sex and crime, they are no different than animals, human beings want to contribute to society, obey the law, help their fellow man, fight for the greater good, work hard and succeed, but niggers live just like pigs in a pig sty, they eat, sleep, and have sex to the extreme that's why you see so many of them being fat and having tons of STDs.