You're pretty gay, if you don't want to fuck Akame. Just saying

You're pretty gay, if you don't want to fuck Akame. Just saying.

More like she is a deranged psychopath who has killed 100s if not 1000s of people.

Who knows maybe she was raped in the past and being on top of her will trigger a psychotic mental breakdown or something. Never stick your dick in crazy..not even anime crazy.

But user, Akame is kill.

Doesn't stop me from fapping to her.

>fucking girls

Disgusting. I prefer when girls fuck me.

Where did that come from?

Yeah but Esdeath is way hotter.

This man knows also check out this 5

Akame?

I want to be Akame's househusband and cook her a plethora of assorted meats after she comes home from a tiring day.

Deeply repressed sexual trauma Akame sounds fun.

Watched this last night. It went from alright total shit real fast. I understand why people hate it.

don't you dare lump my beautiful touka in with those semen demons. she is pure and she is mine.

This will be a surprise for your underaged ass, but there are lots of anons here (including me) who want more from a character, not just how she looks. And Akame looks decent I can give you that, but she is terribad in everything else.

Fight me for her, faggot!

I have no idea why the series is called Akame ga Kill. She's not even the most prominent secondary character. In fact she's pretty forgettable.

This.

Did anyone else unironically like Akame ga Kill?

>She's not even the most prominent secondary character. In fact she's pretty forgettable.
This.

Hell, I was laughing hard when her sister (who is not even a main character) got more attention and development than her in their own arc.

But what if you're a girl.

I thought the entire sister arc was stretched out far too long. Why are we supposed to feel sympathy for a pair of sisters who are literally too dumb to reconcile their differences outside of a weebstick waving competition?

I don't want to fuck Akame because there are other much more fuckable girls in her group.

Akame ga School when?
>Night Raid is the "helpers" club
>The Jaegers are the student council
>wacky adventures in the "Empire School"
That's your 1 million dollar anime right there.

Is she a true S-type, or does she just pretend to scare her enemies? I hate it when sadistic girls turn meek and submissive in bed.

And dead girls get expelled, right?

>I have no idea why the series is called Akame ga Kill.
It was going to be called Night Raid, but that name was already taken, so the editors changed it under the assumption that Akame would be the main heroine.

I'd rape her anime incarnation pretty hard, but her manga incarnation's not even half as hot.
I've seen other people ask for a remake or a sequel, and while I thought that'd be pretty pointless/hopeless, I'd at least be interested to see more of Akame's perfect body

Akame ga Kill is shit in a way carefully manufactured to sell to dribbling morons incapable of distinguishing cliche from archetype. I read the first volume and it was pathetically bad, but people who genuinely ought to know better have sworn up and down that the anime was actually genuinely good, so I made the mistake of giving it a shot.
They think it's some kind of extraordinary masterpiece made of shining gold when it's really just a poorly executed, schizophrenic mess of genres with horrible characterization. And it tries to go down the done-to-death HUMANS ARE EVIL road, but it forgets all about the word "subtle" and simply smacks you in the face with it.
The actual reason they like Akame ga Kill is because they haven't seen more than 5-10 shows and therefore have nothing to compare it to.
The author has clearly never met a shit fantasy comedy cliche he didn't love, and the anime carefully crammed every single one of them into the episode and a half I managed to survive. Fuck dumb protagonist? Check. Obnoxious airhead materialistic girl? Check. Exposition awkwardly passed off as conversation, half-assed world building, fuck awful comedy jokes, grating presentation.

tl;dr: It attracts the worst kind of pretentious, underaged, rebellious, pubescent faggots there are. I dare anyone to survive past the first few episodes, and if you actually fucking like it you need to do some serious soul searching and discover what makes you such a failure as a human being.

(You)

I didn't watch her show but I want to fuck her.

At this point I'd be alright with the manga ending the same way as the anime. The manga, while not great, had some high points but has clearly gone down hill and seemingly get's worst each chapter.

Wat. That can't be for real? This whole show was a shitstorm. Is the manga good enough to read?

Yup, I like the manga.