They'll stop at bump fire sto-

>they'll stop at bump fire sto-

100 round drum mags and 50 rounds are next.
Congrats you dumb fucks. You managed to do what Obama couldn't with total Republican control.

This is how liberty dies, not with a bang but with thunderous applause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEpyhzIPlSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Senate should execute order 66 already

Californian-tier laws within 5 years (dems will sweep 2018), Ausfailian/Bongistani laws with 10 years.

Enjoy your rights while they last.

Bump fire is stupid anyways

He did nothing wrong. He died for freedom and went to the execution chamber unrepentant with his head bloodied, but not bowed.

We should have statues of this man.

Who fucking cares you retard. Do you seriously think they will stop at bump firing?

youtu.be/JEpyhzIPlSE

This.

They will ban light weight triggers next because they can be bump fired more easily. Before you know it all triggers have to be 8 pounds minumum and all kinds of cuck rifle experts will go on TV saying you can still hunt with it so its Ok.

Nope, they came for full auto first, then bump, then light triggers, then mag sizes, etc etc etc

>order 66
yes, my lord.

But that's the thing. :) I don't care. Eat shit

>but with thunderous applause.

Now you'll care

u a moron good luck on the magzine one or banning semi auto rifles. that lady is a liberal wackjob who goes on TV on a rant give money to the NRA they might hand over the stocks but thye will not give up on the ar-15 two many on the makret, two they did to help garner support for their silencer bill. give the bump stocks and they wont have a legal recourse for banning semis they though strategically. it a bullshit niche product we all know that. i don't wont to give in either but this thing is politically kryptonite

>first they come for the bump fire and i said nothing for i did not bump fire
>then they came for the high capacity mags
>and i said nothing for i did not have high capacity mags
>then they came for the semi autos
>and i still said nothing because i did not own any semi auto
>Then they came for my guns
>And there was no one left to speak for me.

This. They'll never stop. Kikestein is already getting legislation ready to ban match triggers and with these photos being release, probably ban scopes as well.

Good. We need to remove guns from the hands of white pypo

woooooooooaaaahh wtf happen to your flag??????

>Sally Kohn

That insufferable dyke. She and Rachel Maddow went to ape-Jon-Stewarts-shit school and communicate half their political commentary through smarmy face contortions.

Bump stocks are going nowhere, neither are our magazines niggers. Keep crying bitchtits.

They're all spooks!
The thread was transferred. Probably from /k/

No shit

>calling a reform "basic" to make it sound like it is common sense
Kike

NRA selling out is not news.

>leftypol kike mods moving gun related threads

Time to mass exterminate the goyim eh.

>NRA "indicates"
>from the same people who brought you "our polls "indicate" hillary is 99.999% sure to win."
The NRA doesn't sell out, they probably made some half-assed comment and now this liberal kike is trying to spin it to fit their idiotic narrative.

I keep hearing indicates and is looking to discuss but I have yet to see any actual confirmation. Also banning the bump stock isn't going to stop anyone from just making one if they want to. You can still convert guns to automatic if their military counterpart is able to with some easy machining

(((Sally Kohn)))

Rock and a hard place with bumpstocks.

On one hand, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
On the other, bumpstocks aren't guns and are unnecessary to perform the desired effect.
Basically a meme accessory that I could care less about.
Unfortunately, an argument against bumpstocks is that they allow a less experienced shooter to perform the automatic action.

I hate this debate, its like banning reddit from rifles.

>some people want to ban guns
>therefore, we better not ban any weapon at all.

You're right it is stupid. It's like putting baseball cards in your bikes spokes when you were a kid. But that's kinda not the point. They won't stop here. Now that (((they))) have this victory, they feel empowered.

>100 round drum mags and 50 rounds are next.
>3D printers are under $500

Good luck.

This is why I support the GOA instead.

The worst thing about continuing down this shitty road of allowing a few banned items is it encourages more false flags from these evil jews. You argue for gun control or allow a "few items' the next false flag where our countrymen die IS ON YOUR HANDS

It makes no sense for civilians to have shit like that anyway. It's not like you're going hunting with it. And the 2nd amendment does not mean defending yourself from a tyrannical federal government, there's enough history to disprove that, it's just a promise to better public security cause the British were intentionally negligent in in doing so for the colonists as they didn't comply with the intolerable acts. It's in the Declaration of Independence and that doesn't include anything about owing your own weapons. The militia is not everyone either, the militia statutes make that clear. The Constitution says nothing about a right to personal firearms at all, it's a privilege if anything.

(((they))) haven't even gotten a small victory yet, bump stocks are still 100% legal.